The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soldiers Without Borders (Open/Lounge RP)  (Read 7878 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Soldiers Without Borders (Open/Lounge RP)
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2016, 12:34:36 PM »
After a long hour of jogging, then walking, then jogging again. They finally made it to the platform. Boss spoke as they reached the Medical platform, "This is the Medical platform where you are going to work and live. Inside the building will be a map of where everything is, including restrooms, med bay, offices, and your room." Now if you want to go back to the Command Center just walk, or drive the jeep which is stationed right there." He pointed behind himself, there sat a dark brown jeep.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2016, 12:39:33 PM »
Alka hunched over as he panted heavily from the exercise, only needing a few seconds to regain some composure, before standing up and returning to a heavy breathing pace. "Alright... Thanks again, sir. Anything else you need to show me?"
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2016, 12:43:10 PM »
He stood in place thinking, his eye widened and he spoke, "Oh yes! I almost forgot." he pulled out a radio and handed it to Alka, "It's a radio. You know what a radio is, I don't think I need to explain what it is. But every member of MSF has one, and since your new you can have mine. If you need any help or need to know whats going on, radio Command or me."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2016, 12:43:33 PM »
Ray made his way to the Command Center, stopping briefly at the stairs to catch his breath. "Wonder...if the Boss...is really gonna get...that vehicle depot..." He stood upright, and started up the stairs.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2016, 12:47:26 PM »
Alka nodded and took the radio. "Any special codes I need to know of? Or am I just allowed to radio in and ask away?"
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2016, 12:48:56 PM »
Boss began to walk away while he did he yelled, "Ask away. And welcome aboard Elephant, it'll be nice having you." He made his way back towards the Command Center

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2016, 12:51:04 PM »
Alka waved and yelled back. "The pleasure is mine, sir!" And with that, Alka gave an angry look at the stationary jeep and began making his way to his quarters.

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2016, 12:53:12 PM »
As Boss was making his way back towards the Command Center, he pulled another cigar from his pocket. He put it in his mouth and lit it. Puffing it a few times before releasing the smoke into the air. He smiled and mumbled under his breath, "This is good... Isn't it."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2016, 12:55:08 PM »
*Ajay sat in the command center, fixing some circuitry problems in the walls that prevented One light from turning on*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2016, 12:20:22 PM »
Once Alka was inside his room he quickly unpacked everything, including extra clothing and some photos of his friends and family. He sat down on his bed for a while, taking in what would be his new life, before standing, stretching and taking a walk around the medical centre.

Reference of Alka

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2016, 12:29:50 PM »
*Ajay Grabbed his crutches, before bringing himself up, he started to move out of the command centre, moving towards the medical bay*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2016, 04:33:20 AM »
Ray took a seat in the Command Center, and waited for the mission briefing.

Offline Air Wolf

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2016, 11:43:59 PM »
Name: Air Wolf

Species: Arctic Wolf

Unit: Combat

Codename: Silent Wolf

Bio: Self taught survivalist and excellent marksman. Joined the MSF looking for a new challenge.

Weapons: Suppressed 50cal Barrett sniper rifle, longbow with manchineel poisoned arrows, and dual curved short swords(blades 12 inches long)

Skills: teakwondo, survivor, marksman, stealth

Post Merge: July 06, 2016, 12:02:42 AM
*grabs some practice arrows and heads to the range*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 12:02:42 AM by Air Wolf, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2016, 02:13:19 AM »
'Jack stepped out of the helicopter. Bare pawed and just a pair of pants on. He looked around the place and laughed.' Whew how about this place? Best base on the planet if you ask me...
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2016, 02:44:25 AM »
(Oh look. I died, sorry but I'm back. Don't think I forgot about this ;)

A tall lion walked into the command center, his uniform was tan and he had a yellow scarf hanging around his neck. "Alright. Listen up, we have three jobs up for grabs, their on the bulletin board up there. Once you found the mission you want, come back to me and I'll get you ready to deploy"