The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.  (Read 7223 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Liars, Cheaters, and Gamblers.
« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2016, 03:07:58 AM »
"Nope not at all. He left blackwater though... So I know he's definitely not here." She said crossing her arms.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #226 on: August 08, 2016, 03:13:36 AM »
He leaned towards her and asked, "Don't give me that attitude... I don't know what my brother would want with some petty criminal. But whatever it is I don't care I just need to know where he went." He stood up and spit towards the burnt fire.

He then asked another question, "What way did he leave from Blackwater?" His voice sounded more stern and aggressive.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: August 08, 2016, 03:15:24 AM »
"He went North." She said plainly, the teal going black oncemore.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #228 on: August 08, 2016, 03:20:18 AM »
Henry pulled out the map from his satchel and read it for a few seconds. He then folded it back up and put it back. "I know exactly where he's going..." He took his cap of and wiped the sweat from his brow. "Thank you for answering my questions." He then pulled at the collar of his shirt and mumbled under his breath, "Here I come little brother."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #229 on: August 08, 2016, 12:29:19 PM »
Ronnie, Ray and Jayce, having spent the night at the inn (and subsequently upsetting several patrons and the inn-keeper), had left rather quickly. Ray had even talked Ronnie into secretly repairing the snake-oil salesman's wagon, leaving a small present of $150 underneath the coach-seat. They then started off to the town of Blackwater, as Jayce wanted to see what it offered.