The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Jaw issues (for my headpiece, not the killer shark!)  (Read 1012 times)

Offline muckypup

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: raptor
Jaw issues (for my headpiece, not the killer shark!)
« on: July 01, 2016, 04:25:48 AM »
Sorry if this is not the right place, total noob here! XP

So I'm working on a full suit, working with upholstory foam on a cap as the base.
It's a dinosaur, so the snout is longish. I guess similar to that of a horse?

Anyway, carved the basic shape and happy but it seems the lower jaw has warped. (I couldn't work on it for a few weeks and I 'm thinking it was by the sun)
It now looks like a lizard, billygoat mix. (which is hilarious, but not what I wanted! XD
I'm going to work on it tonight but thought I'd see if any pro's had advice before I tackle it. :*
Thanks guys!

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: {Aiklar http://aiklarspecies.webs.com/} & {Eastern Dragon}
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 115 lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Recuperating
Re: Jaw issues (for my headpiece, not the killer shark!)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 02:17:22 AM »
Could you possibly upload a picture? Like use imgur and copy the bbc code (forums) link and paste it? A few things come to mind when you saw 'warped' and I'm not sure which one you mean. :)