The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Art Request  (Read 967 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Art Request
« on: June 25, 2016, 03:29:11 AM »
Can someone please draw a new character of mine that I am putting into both a Star Wars story and am going to use in my Galactic Society RP? I have been thinking of her for a while, and unfortunately, I lack the skills to draw her myself. Here is the info:

Name: Amy Jorgan
Species: Tiger
Anthro or Feral (quadruped): Anthro
Body Type/Build: Typical female build
Fur/scales/body Color: orange with Black Stripes (typical tiger)
Any Markings: A scar across her face, from just under her left eye diagonally to just above her right eyebrow.
Hair Style & Color: Blonde hair, tied into a ponytail so as not to interfere with her view in combat
Eye Color: Green
Clothing: Black Jedi Tunic (similar to Anakin's, but made for a female)
Accessories: If lightsabers are considered such, then two lightsabers (one in each hand, one blue, the other purple), held in a stance like the Prince had in Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (Right-hand lightsaber held over the head, the blade extending across, the left-hand lightsaber being held with the blade extending across the right side of the ribcage)
Personality: She's a sweetheart, but don't provoke her into combat. It never ends well.
Anything else: I'd prefer the image to be large enough to save to my desktop background, and in full color. Also, if you can draw a bit of Force Lightning crackling around her hands, that'd be great too (as she likes to use Force Lightning in conjunction with her lightsabers).

Anyone up for it?

Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:00:02 AM
Sorry for the double-post, but I had to update the description to reflect the proper positions of the lightsaber blades in the stance I want, in accordance with what I saw in Prince of Persia. My mistake.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 01:00:02 AM by Romulan_Furry, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.