The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Silent Homestead (Horror RP)  (Read 4874 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Silent Homestead (Horror RP)
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2016, 07:20:26 PM »
((Two questions, Stowe. One, is this this supposed to be like Silent Hill, or more like a standard horror flick? And two, could I join as a monstro, or do you have two already?))

(It;s a mix between, Outlast, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil. And yes, there are already two monsters, sorry)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2016, 07:38:45 PM »
What the @#$% man food is ready and I have a big nice plate of wolf meat sitting there ugh... Wait! 'Folic smiles and looks at him.' What are you planning on doing boy? If it is torture go ahead I won't mind because I won't feel any of it haha...
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Silent Homestead (Horror RP)
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2016, 07:42:53 PM »
Zaida looked down in the basement with a pleased hiss before closing it. She then walked off looking for firefly. "Please come out. I don't want to lose my patience. You don't want to see me mad." She growled. I'll find you sooner or later dog
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 07:49:50 PM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2016, 07:54:20 PM »
The vulture sat in silence, a radio sat on the kitchen table. He turned it on and a song began to play, the vulture smiled and began to hum along with it. He waited patiently. 

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Equal Oppertunity Romantic
    • Awards
  • Species: Possum
  • Currently: Lurking...
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2016, 08:31:20 PM »
"Torture? Oh no i wish to thank  you, without  you i may have never  remembered who i was." Points to his head, "i took a nasty  knock you see and forgot  who i was  for abit... but then the wires... the pain... it helped  me remember. I came down  here and remembered who i was and why im here." He grins  at the hyena "and now i am going  too repay the kindness you've  shown  me..."

Post Merge: June 21, 2016, 08:41:30 PM
(forgot too add)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 08:41:32 PM by PossumDeMort, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2016, 09:59:41 PM »
Oh wait your oh haha now I remember haha I always forget the little things how you were one of the inhabitants of the house... Well if you want to thank me let me go and eat my wolf haha I wana make the wolf that is he as uncomfortable as possible... 'lays there limp.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline liontarithetigon

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Tigon = Tiger + lion
    • Awards
  • Species: Tigon
  • Coloring: Brown fur, orangish stripes, darker brown tuft dyed pink
  • Height: 4'9
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Bored... And hungry
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2016, 10:02:59 PM »
(Is it alright to join in??)
  • Signature art by: No idea, but credit to them anyway
Let's all have fun~!

Pet's name: Leopard

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2016, 10:07:15 PM »
(Yeh, anyone can join at anytime.)

Offline liontarithetigon

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Tigon = Tiger + lion
    • Awards
  • Species: Tigon
  • Coloring: Brown fur, orangish stripes, darker brown tuft dyed pink
  • Height: 4'9
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Bored... And hungry
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2016, 10:14:21 PM »
(Ok then, just an FYI my furry is the next in line for the leader of her Liger and Tigon tribe) Liontairi slowly regained consiousness, she groaned from her headache, it was cold... And damp, she appeared to be in a basement level, she held her head and decided to look around (Recap, anyone??)
  • Signature art by: No idea, but credit to them anyway
Let's all have fun~!

Pet's name: Leopard

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2016, 10:16:26 PM »
(RECAP: Everyone woke up, they are stuck in a house. The house keeper won't let them leave, there is a giant cult who uses this house. Bad things are going to happen)

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2016, 10:24:56 PM »
"Sorry dear boy but you have the honor of becoming  part of my greatest  creation, but for that i'll need... parts."

Picking up a knife he approaches  Folic, the knife  flashes  too Folics hand followed  by the sounds  of 2 wet plops, as the pain reaches folics head he realizes  2 of his fingers have been cut off.

"You will have the honor of previding  parts for my greatest  achievement"

(Better come save him quick Furs)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2016, 10:29:00 PM »
'He looks down at the stumps' ohhhh can you heat one up I have never tried myself or Hyena hahahahahahah... Heyyyyyy!!! Zaida Possum is trying to kill me here!!!
I'm that Joker!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2016, 10:33:04 PM »
The vulture had his eyes closed while listening to music over the radio, the sounds of doors slamming and people yelling finally made him snap, he slammed his fist onto the table and he yelled at the top of his lungs, "Shut the $^%$ up!" He then stood up and pulled out a machete from his coat and began to walk down the hallways.

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2016, 10:36:22 PM »
"what you think she will help you?" Kavin grabs Folics face by the jaw, "where do you think all that meat came from? i've sold them every pound, in exchange for.... secrets." kavin begins to walk around Folic wiping off his knife, "You have yet to understand that you are trapped here." he picks up the fingers and places them in a bucket.

A hungry grin crosses Kavin's face, "You are trapped here with true monsters my boy..."

(Better come save him Furs, only so many fingers before i have to cut something else...)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2016, 10:39:40 PM »
Zaida sighed as she decided to find the wolf later, she left his plate on the table. Maybe she'll hunt for some feral meat or if she's lucky find an anthro hiking in the woods.
She picked up the basement key from the counter, then locked the door. "There was a reason I sent you down there... Have fun." She simply said setting the key on the cupboard beside the basement door. She turned to the vulture, it was obvious he was mad. "Oh Sir, you really should relax... Anything I could do for you?"