The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Silent Homestead (Horror RP)  (Read 4890 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Silent Homestead (Horror RP)
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2016, 02:37:08 AM »
The congregation all stood in place. The vulture at the altar sat in silence as he began to stare at the building, he stood up and walked towards it. Everyone stood still, not a muscle moved. He made his way to a door and unlocked it, he opened it and made his way towards the kitchen where he then sat down at the table. His jacket was dark brown and was stained his black cargo pants had red splattered all over them and his boots looked old and dirty.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2016, 02:39:43 AM »
Agh I hope they will shut up for dinner. 'He makes his way to the kitchen and opens the fridge grabbing a bag of red meat that was labeled wolf anthro.' Hmmm this will do just fine... 'he turns and puts it in a bowl and throws it into the microwave and waits there looking over at Zaida.' Hm so hows it been scaring the guests?
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2016, 02:54:59 AM »
Zaida didn't answer. Continued to cook for the guest however prepared a larger plate first. Hearing the door she quickly got the very rare almost raw pieces of deer meat, fresh bone with just a bit of deer skin and the bone rich with marrow, and lastly blood wine. She quickly walked over to the table where the vulture sat, setting it down in front of him. "Here you go sir."

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • Equal Oppertunity Romantic
    • Awards
  • Species: Possum
  • Currently: Lurking...
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2016, 03:06:35 AM »
Kavin reached the end of the hall opening a door the lead down into the basement. "Maybe, getting away from them at least..." Kavin goes down the stairs into the dark...

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2016, 03:09:10 AM »
hmmm not much to talk still oh well 'the microwave beeps so he turns around pulls out the juicy red meat.' Mhm being a cannibal isn't all that bad really... 'He goes to the table and sits down looking at the Vulture.' Haha she treats you like your a god... Oh well what up sir? 'He starts to go for the meat but stops.' I'll wait for everyone to get here for that.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2016, 09:58:55 AM »
The vulture smiled at Zaida, "Thank you." He then looked over at Folic, "My boy, I'm no god. She shows respect towards me, the Preacher. I'm not the God, I just say the words of God." He then then begins to eat. "Zaida, where are our guests?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Silent Homestead (Horror RP)
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2016, 12:13:13 PM »
"Currently studying the house, like they all do. I'm done with their meals, so I'll go fetch them." She walks away carrying a knife.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 05:46:02 PM by Zaida »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2016, 12:42:05 PM »
((Two questions, Stowe. One, is this this supposed to be like Silent Hill, or more like a standard horror flick? And two, could I join as a monstro, or do you have two already?))

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2016, 04:35:29 PM »
Well I show people respect when they give me stuff to play with and some how we got guests and I guess it was you... 'He picks at the food blood gushing out of it. He pulls a bottle out of his pocket and takes a swallow of it pulling it away leaving his lips redder than usual.' So I'm going to say thank you.
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2016, 05:45:29 PM »
"Folic, Basement." She huffed coldly at the canine as she held the door open.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2016, 06:02:25 PM »
Ugh alright I'll come... 'Takes another swallow and stands up walking to the door.' Ladies first. 'He smiles and grabs the door.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2016, 06:06:29 PM »
"I'm fine staying here I have to find the guests. You have work to do." Zaida hissed looking down into the dark basement. "Now go."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2016, 06:10:28 PM »
Alright then. 'He steps down into the basement and makes his way down the stairs.' Hey Possum I know you hate being here but I know your just as hungry as I am. I am pretty damn hungry. 'He looks around when he reaches the bottom.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2016, 06:27:53 PM »
*Continues to wander down an empty hallway - hears voices from the other side of the wall - tries to remain hidden while searching for a way out*

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • Equal Oppertunity Romantic
    • Awards
  • Species: Possum
  • Currently: Lurking...
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2016, 06:53:31 PM »
Folic  hears the crunch of a foostep too late when the metal  object  collides  with the side of his head  knocking  him unconscious...

He feels  he is being  carried, a little  ways it seems  as he fades in and out, next he is on a table he can feel the last restraint  being tightened  around his waist, his other limbs all belted into place... and the light, intense light, it brings him around.

Now completely  immobilized  his eyes adjust and he sees a familiar  figure standing  in the light.

(At work back inna bit)