The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Open Adventure RolePlay (Rules Apply)  (Read 858 times)

Offline MrMovieManiac

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Open Adventure RolePlay (Rules Apply)
« on: June 09, 2016, 05:04:09 PM »
OK Rules:
!. No "I do this and then you die. hahahahh! I win!". Let the other guy decide if he wants his charachter to die.
2. Go with the way the story is going. Don't try to change the story into something that the others don't want. Don't try to make it go your own way. Go with the flow. Improvise.
3. Don't try to fight a guy who doesn't want to fight you. They can do whatever they want.
4. Charachters and objects from other existing franchises are allowed (eg: lightsaber, Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elves,)
5. You may use plot twists wherever and whenever you wish.
6. If someone points out something or says something is happening (eg: "Look! I see a plane"), then its happening. Don't pretend it isn't to keep the story going your way. Remember: Anyone can change the story at any point.
7. Have fun!

Setting: You've woken up on a desert island with a group of other people you've never seen before in your life. You have no idea where you are or how you got here. The last thing you remember is going to sleep last night and a green flash.

And..... Go!