The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Could any artist please make visual art for my fursona please?  (Read 851 times)

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: american badger/ground pangolin hybrid
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: haven't measured in a while...
  • Build: A bit of muscle, but not a lot. Scales abound.
  • Currently: trying to make sense of everything
I feel bad for asking for free stuff, but art is just not my cup of tea (even though I prefer coffee). I feel even worse because I don't have a reference picture. I CAN however give an in-depth description of my fursona if a kind soul is willing to draw him for me.

He is a digitigrade anthro Chamitataxus avitus (still trying to figure a good name for him) who is 19 years old. His fur is the color of dried out grass (somewhere around hex #DED5A2). His build is slim and lanky. His markings are same as that of a badger, except his right paw has white fur instead of black, and he has a thin vertical line of white fur from his adam's apple to his solar plexus. His hair is coarse and white. It stems from the white stripe along his head and back, and falls to one side. It is not, however, long enough to block his pale, tired-looking grey/blue eyes. He is 6ft 1in (~1.85m) in height when standing upright. During the early spring, late fall, and all through winter, he wears jeans, a tee shirt, and a zip-up hoodie (if it is snowing, he'll wear a heavier jacket, but it will never be nylon). In warmer weather, he ditches the hoodie; he only wears shorts if its really hot out.

I don't know if this is important, but personality-wise, he's passive-agressive, but laid back most of the time. He says what he thinks, and isn't afraid to say it. He stands up for his friends; even if their humor is at least 50% roasting each other.

I hope this is enough of a description for any willing artist out there. If you are kind enough to make this, I thank you sooo much. I don't have much money right now for paid commissions, so for now I'll have to request this.

Thanks in advance.  :P
"and maybe we weren't put on this earth to rape and pillage and ravage
because god created puppy dogs and god created kittens
and our love creates a power plant
that generates this world
and if we stop now
then we'll just disappear into oblivion"

-andrew jackson jihad