The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Political Advice  (Read 324 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Political Advice
« on: May 30, 2016, 06:44:12 PM »
Hey everyone, a lot of people know I am in politics but I got this situation now and I wonder if you lads can help me with it.

I am in the Young-Green party at the moment and in september it are elections to go in the board of directors of that said party.
If you become part of that board you also get a seat in the board of the Green party and thus giving you a political oppertunity to rise.

However, I also am a proud Belgian and I want to get rid of the 7 governments and go back to 1 government. This is not something that the Green party wants.
There is a party that supports the opinion that I have and also wants to go back to one government.
I cought the eye of this party and they offered me the following deal:
become the leader of the party in the province where I live, when it is elections time I will be Nr 1 on the ballot of the said party: for every vote that goes to the party in my province, I will be nr 1 to go as first person to the parliament of the province.
There is a small catch : the green party has 10% of the electoral votes and around 5-7% national whilst the other party is not elected into parliament.

Can someone please help me what party I should pick?