The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My first Awakening  (Read 6247 times)

Offline Fuzzpaws

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • Learning the wisdom of the wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black and grey frosting, generally a Native American feather dangle from one ear.
  • Height: big... a little over 40" at shoulders when 4 footing, over 6' standing
  • Weight: 190 +
  • Build: like a very healthy, active wolf should look!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: learning... so much to learn!
Re: My first Awakening
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2016, 09:55:36 PM »
KittentheTigress,
 As a newly awakened Therian (wolf obviously) I totally understand what you are going through. I've known I had 'another me' for many years, but only in the last year or so has the Wolf really made himself known. Once I made that connection it explained so much of what had been going on in my life, why I felt like I was sharing myself with another, why my emotions sometimes moved the way they did (sometimes inappropriately.. :( ), etc.

Coming to grips with it has opened the door to a new way of thinking and living my life. I am able to ask my wolf, Naake ni, for strength when I am weak, for guidance, when I am unsure, and have even asked him to take over when my energy was too low for me to carry on (I'm also an empath and an energy source). My FB is filled with wolves, messages of strength and power, and of love that comes freely and from the heart and soul.

My mate/wife was unsure how to deal with it all at first, She has seen the beast, but also the good that Naake ni brings, but, when my energy was depleted and Naake ni was actually running things She realized how strong the link was and all She asked was that Naake ni not take over completely. I have felt, seen, heard, and smelled things in ways I never have before, and I have had a profound spiritual grounding event that recharged me when I was depleted, where I saw things that I feel were for my eyes and spirit only. 

I have a wolf tail attached to my grey fleece house pants, and even when I don't have my tail on I catch myself moving in ways to keep from sitting on it. I've had friends stop over when I had my tail on, and they made comments, but also accepted it as a part of who I am.

I guess what I am saying is this: Trust yourself and your Tigress, as said by the other posters, start building a collection of things that speak to you, that connect you to you/her, adn do your research, both into Therian and tigers. Know your subject, and know yourself. There is a reason YOU have been chosen by this spirit, do all you can to be what is needed.

And most of all, don't eat the neighborhood kids!!! LOL

Good luck,
Naake ni

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 09:59:36 PM by Naake ni »
Fuzzpaws the Wolf (temporarily)

(2 spirits, one body, one mind shared by both
Apache's call it Naake ni)

(Avatar artist unknown, will remove if needed)