The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 9648 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2016, 11:17:15 AM »
"It's fine, I largely suggest the melons and corn, both are very sweet."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2016, 12:04:02 PM »
Ray nodded. "If you insist." He stood, and walked to the garden, pulling the smallest morsel he could. The young raccoon didn't wish to cause the people who saved him as little stress as possible.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2016, 04:34:52 AM »
"Alright, we'll check the back door. If its clear we'll go that way otherwise we'll take our chances out front." He suggested, looking out the window. "Lead the way, I got your back."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2016, 05:24:28 PM »
Raz walked over and gave Ray a massive melon, "Here, this'll fill you up faster. Clean knives are in the shed.", he then returned to his hut and continued to work on some armor.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2016, 12:35:04 PM »
Ray blinked, and walked to the shed, after replacing what he had taken in the garden. He then went and grabbed a knife, and cut a meager piece from the melon. The young raccoon hadn't eaten in a while, and wanted to avoid illness.