The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: annoying friends and honesty  (Read 296 times)

Offline Calun the Bat

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • But Nobody Came
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Spectacled Flying Fox
  • Coloring: dark brown main, sandy/gold secondary, assorted blues. Black/maroon eyes.
  • Height: 6' 00"
  • Weight: 185
  • Reference: [link]
annoying friends and honesty
« on: May 23, 2016, 10:13:21 AM »
Did some D&D tonight.

What do I want desperately? (lol this was originally going to be posted in the 'things you desperately want' part, but felt the need to vent a little, so I brought it here)

Anyway! I'd love friends who won't lie to ditch me.  T_T Especially on D&D nights like this. (online) This is like the third or fourth time they've said that at least two of them had to sleep 'right away' for early work, and then forgotten that I still have the call log, so I find them hanging out in our group for hours after we 'end'. For being 'super tight' friends with me, it really gets irritating, and especially since it's happened more than once.

Heck, I don't even care ultimately. I just wish they'd be up front. You know what I mean? If they don't like me as much as they say, or only like me the sake of our RPG sessions, or just don't want me around at all? Just say so. You know? I don't want to have expectations of what kind of friendship we have, and then find them caught in bald-faced lies about calling it a night just so they can hang without me.
"The world is what you make of it, sir! If it doesn't fit, you make alterations."