The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Waking Summer (Open Rp, Read rules.)  (Read 1113 times)

Offline NightQueen

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Demon Bat
  • Coloring: Bat colours :<
  • Height: 1ft (She smol)
  • Weight: 3lb
  • Build: Chub
  • Currently: Art Fart
Waking Summer (Open Rp, Read rules.)
« on: May 08, 2016, 12:06:36 AM »
Title:
Waking Summer

Genre: Sci Fi, Post Apocalyptic, ZombieEra: FutureBrief

Synopsis: Decades after the zombie apocalypse, Oblivion , grandbat of one of the few survivors who escaped the dying planet, returns to Earth in search of life, supplies and materials. Her mission take a small survey corp team down to earth, Establish a settlement and supply The crumbling Ares Station.  Born on a space station and raised in a space society untouched by the plague, She has never seen the walking dead from earth and knows little of what happened before the humans left. With what the scientists have passed down through the years they have been prepping, training and breeding perfect zombie killing soldiers. with the perfected syrum and team, They now have a chance to take back their home planet and Save the human race from total extinction.  She and her crew must now face the desolate wasteland of After Earth, and combat whatever creatures that now rule it.

Other: There will be two groups of characters: the Visitors, astronauts returning to earth; and the Survivors, the poor unfortunates left to grow up in Zombieland. Survivors are slightly hostile and wary of Visitors. Visitors are highly advanced and have much better weaponry. Each member of the Visitor survey corps has 3 vials of Anti-gen for each member, which kills the zombie virus if administered quickly enough.

Rules:
  • No GOD-MODDING! (If you die you can always make a new character)
  • No one liners. (As those can become obnoxious)
  • Please be literate
  • If you ever need to go OOC use [ ], { }, ( ) or "" Around your statement.
  • Ask to join. (Character Ref sheet is below) You will be approved then added to Visitor or Survivor list. Once that is done you may start your beginning RP.

Name:
Species:
Weapon:
Traits:
Personality:
Short Bio:
Image of character:
(If Possible)

Visitors:
  • Oblivion (NightQueen): Leader of survey corps and Head Bat in charge!

Survivors:

RP will start once the "RP Start" post is made by me!!!
  • Signature art by: By Morticia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Waking Summer (Open Rp, Read rules.)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 02:24:06 PM »
((Even though this was posted a while ago, I would like to join. Should I post my character list first, or wait for the OK?))

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 03:24:46 PM »
((I would like to join this too))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Sorrow106

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 01:03:34 AM »
(I hope this can suffice. This rp looks interesting and I would love to join it)
Name
: Oliver Dance

Visitor or Survivor: Visitor
Species: Rhino
Appearance: Stands about 6'7 with an overall strength but "large" build to him. Having the appearance of a brute or a physique of one. Normally preferring heavy and tough armor then light and soft.
Weapon:  Primary's: 7.62 LMG {or} Ballistic  Shield re-sized for his body type and height. Secondary.   500 S&W Magnum, re-sized to fit his hand. Melee weapons: Military Breaching Sledgehammer that is re-sized to fit him.
Strong Traits: Strong, Can withstand a bullet force striking his armor, willing to be point-man, takes orders well, good listener, will break fights if needed or will do something to silence a room.

Weak Traits: Very slow mobility, mainly doesn't attempt to build connections.,
Personality[/b]: Shy person that is normally not willing to speak, but will encourage peers if their feeling down.. Self-Conscious about his own weight  but mainly keeping silent about it
Short Bio: In his young age, Oliver  Dance was mainly picked on due to his weight and size, causing him to become more prone to either stay silent or just give short responses, fearing for his weight to be spoken about or such. Trough out his teen years, he made use of his size, joining football, wrestling, or boxing and continuing it to his early twenties. He later enlisted into the military program, being told that it'll help protect and serve for many people along with the ship, thinking to get the credibility that he deserved. While not just being credit for just his overall size but credited for completing or helping a goal.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:16:25 AM by Sorrow106 »