The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The American Revolution  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
The American Revolution
« on: April 20, 2016, 04:57:18 AM »
My favorite time period is the American Revolutionary War period. So I was wondering, why not make an RP about it? And even though I'm a patriotic American, that does NOT guarantee their win.

You would be transported back to the war, probably right after Bunker Hill, but I'm open to suggestions. You would get to take realistic kit, no fake weapons, 10,000 rounds of ammo, vehicles, etc. You could do just about whatever you want. Fight for the Colonies, the British, as a mercenary, or maybe even just kill them all. I don't care, I just want to see how it turns out.

So, anyone interested? If so, please answer the following questions:
When? Right after Lexington and Concord? Valley Forge? Other(specify when)?
Which colony should it happen in?
Are there furries, or people?
Should extra kit be warped in at random times?
Any other suggestions?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: The American Revolution
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 05:16:38 PM »
You know odd little tidbit, I'm (as in the real me)  related to the prime minister of that exact era. bet'cha you can't name him, he's not well known apparently.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Re: The American Revolution
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 01:17:23 AM »
Cool! And, no, I can't name him. Interesting tidbit from me, I'm related to John Adams, who was one of the Founding Fathers, Washington's Vice President, and the 2nd President. And of course his son, John Quincy Adams, was a President too.