The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Stand Tall RP Thread  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
Re: Stand Tall RP Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2016, 03:50:53 PM »
She parked her ears up and picked up the pace a bit. Balthasar slowly reached out and picked her up before she got to the cliff. He lifted her up, his hand under her belly, and they both looked over the cliff at the town. He made a face and a soft groan escaped his throat. "We're not going there are we?" He asked hesitantly. She smiled and nodded "it's ok, we won't be long, I just feel really drawn to it for some reason."

Balthasar sighed and nodded, putting her down again. "There are more Stands there."
She nodded again and pulled her black bandana up around her nose. "Yup. Let's go." She handed him her backpack and jumped over the edge, sliding down the steep dirt cliff, her grin hidden under her bandana. Balthasar took a few steps back and took a running start and jumped over the edge. Tempest looked up and saw him pass over her head and land with a solid thud. She stood up as she reached the bottom and dusted herself off. "It's not far off, let's get going." She said and took a running start towards the city.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2016, 07:24:15 PM »
After walking for another 10 minutes, Arcizo was walking on the street passing the police station, a few blocks away from his school. When he was surprised by a loud boom right next to him. The wall exploded, throwing debris and a police officer into Arcizo with a great amount of force. Arcizo lied near-motionless in the middle of the street, he was badly injured. He saw a wolf and a big green figure before slipping into unconsciousness.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:11:13 PM by Arcizo »

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 07:48:41 PM »
As Raz was almost to the park, he heard a loud boom and saw smoke rise in the distance, Raz was about to walk towards the area from where the smoke was rising from but felt a tug on his jacket, "Please, lets just go to the park." , "I'm sorry, Vivian, but I feel obligated to go check it out. I promise to try and not use your strength, okay?", "Alright... Just give me some true rest, later." , "I promise.", Raz began to break into a fast low flight towards the jail, dodging flying birds along the way.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 09:20:32 PM »
Xander stopped in the middle of the road and looked back over his shoulder at the orange and blue wolf on the ground. He seemed a to be pretty beat up and there was no one to blame but the guy who just walked out of a hole in a police station wall, which he inadvertently created. He walked over to the wolf and sighed. He was pretty sure he recognised this guy from school at some point, but only just. If he was remembering correctly the guy on the floor had a history of being a bit of a loner. Xander could relate to that. He felt an urge to help, this kid was just in the wrong place at the exact right time to end up hurt, not exactly fair.

As Xander looked over the wolf on the floor, news reporters and bystanders started to swarm to the scene as the other captives, having recovered from the surprise bolted in the hopes they'd be able to escape before the police moved to react. One of them even flashed Xander a smile. It felt off, and rather threatening for some reason. Xander turned away from the wolf and called out loudly. "Hey! There's someone injured over here!" A few people turned their heads in his direction before noticing Arcizo on the ground.

There. That was his good deed for the day. Now, it was time to try and get out of here before he got into anymore troub- He paused again, this time glaring up towards the sky, using a hand to shield his eyes. He could have sworn he might have seen something strange in the air.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 02:36:36 PM »
Setcho turned his head towards the oncoming figure coming from the distance, before disappearing in thin air without a trace. Not wanting to deal with anything at the moment, his mind too preoccupied.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 03:41:36 PM »
Durundal stayed where he was for a little while. Was he gone? With any luck, yes. Minutes waltzed by, and with no interference, he decided he has done a sufficient job as shaking off his pursuer. Even if it did seem a little... Easy. But who was he to question that, except from an (at times) homicidal killer with conflicting views? No-one, that was who.

Gathering his thoughts, Durundal got up, and began walking... To where? He kinda had seemed to lost his way. Eh, oh well. Its not as if anyone would be missing him.

"Silence the cattle..."

Yeah, sure. With all the many cows around this part of town, that idea was very much going to work out. He strode back out of the alley, and through the main streets again. Except this time, not shouting about symphonies. As he reached more crowded areas, he seemed to blend in. The only thing that really stood out was the sword, but it's dark colouring and it's simple looks made it blend in just as well as the wielder. But then again, was he wielding the sword, or was it wielding him? Heh, that thought seemed too preposterous in any normal situation. Whatever.

For now, blending in with the crowds, he carried on walking.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 08:59:52 PM »
Raz came upon the jail and landed nearly on Xander, just a few meters away from him, the momentum from the landing kicked up dust and a few bits of debris, "Excuse me, Mr.Wolf.",then walked around Xander, he then took a quick look around at the crowd, with people staring at him. Razuel then spoke up, "Part yourselves, now! Clear a path!", and the crowd hesitated, but then did as such and made a path to the unconcious wolf, Raz then began to walk to the little circle that the crowd had made, and knelt down to the injured wolf and looked over his body, and tested to see if he was still breathing, 'Good, he's still breathing', he thought to himself, as the crowd was murmuring behind him, and then someone in the crowd said, "Is that Razuel Dracon?", "No, of course not... well maybe... nobody really knows what he looks like...", and a few others saying rather vulgar things, yelling at Raz to leave the wolf alone and let the authorities handle it, however Raz wasn't going to let the authorities handle it, especially since it involved waiting, so what Raz did was he called on Vivian quietly, "Psst, Viv, I need to use your fire to clean his wounds.", "What!? B-but you said tha-", "I know, but he needs help.", "Alright! Alright... just be quick...", Vivian, Raz's Stand, allowed Raz to use her fire, and when he used it, a blue fire could be seen. The fire gently poured around the unconscious wolf, cleaning and cauterizing the wounds, going beneath the clothing and around the wolf's body, the crowd stood in awe for a second then their awe turned into anger, and people began to yell at Raz.
Raz finished with the wolf and took out a business card and put it in Arcizo's pants pocket, and on the back it said, 'Call when you get a chance', he then did a sweeping motion with his hand and a soft flame shot through the crowd bending around them, then crowd's attitude changed from angry and savage to calm and concerned, and Raz fell to his knees, breathing heavily, "I told you not to over do it.", "Quiet...", Raz just sat on the ground, breathing heavily.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:46:05 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 09:18:20 PM »
Geoff licked his lips impatiently, doing his best to ignore a brewing headache as he continued down the road. He spotted a lion wielding a sword as he reached the main streets. That's not something you see everyday, at least in this era.

A sudden child's voice spoke from beside Geoff.
"Demon."

Geoff blinked and turned his head toward it as the creature faded into sight; a ghostly pale blue-green bear cub seemingly made from a smoky vapor.
"Eh?"

The ghost said nothing more, only continued to stare intensely at the lion. Specifically the sword.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 08:46:07 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 09:28:57 PM »
Arcizo was still laying on the floor, unconscious. The figure he saw from earlier was standing near by, no one noticed him there.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2016, 10:32:00 PM »
The dragon blinks, coming to a stop and hovering. It hisses slowly, angrily. It had found something to do... and it had vanished. It glances around. ad it dived? No. No it had just vanished. A hiss of smoke escaped the dragons nostrils. It was tempted to keep going, to keep heading towards its target just to spite it. Though it knew it was fruitless.
Letting off a final puff of smoke, the dragon turns and heads back towards Angder. Keeping an eye to the ground for anything of intrest. It could hear commotion a while away. Though it was too far for it to safely go. Like it or not, it was tethered to Angder. The Dragon snarls the name to itself, Neither of them liked being linked together like this.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2016, 12:34:43 AM »
She stood up from running on all fours like she normally does and dusted her black skirt off, making sure the chains that hiked it up in the front were still looking neat and in place. They were. She nodded and smiled, looking up at Balthasar who had been running with her at a graceful giraffe-like gallop. "I wonder what's over there." He said as his pointed finger rose slowly to aim at a crowd. She perked her big ears up and listened. "Someone's hurt I think, let's go check it out." She flashed him her famous mischievous grin and trotted over, slowing down as she drew nearer.

A blue flame rushed past them and they suddenly got quiet. She tilted her head curiously, then ducked her head and made her way between and under people's legs, noting that her height really was an advantage. She passed a stranger who was sitting down, looking as if he was going to pass out, and stopped. She tenderly put a hand on his shoulder and tilted her head, her face obviously showing concern. "Sir, are you ok?" Her right ear flicked and she looked him up and down. "What happened?" She glanced over and saw the wolf laying unconscious and her ears perked up again. "Is he ok?"
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2016, 11:29:58 AM »
Razuel looked down at the red panda and gave a weak smile, "Yeah I'm okay... and so is the unconscious wolf on the ground there... although, I honestly can't say... for certain of what... happened though, but I think that when this wall blew up, possibly... some debris knocked him out... now his external wounds are healed... but I can't say much for anything internally...", Raz looked back at the unconscious wolf, "but he should be... fine... There aren't any bruises in important areas... from what I could tell.", there was a little blue tail flick that came from Raz stone in his chest for a second, "I think I may... stay here for a... little longer...", and he simply sat there on his knees, still breathing heavily, as the crowd did a small murmur.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2016, 04:32:54 PM »
Arcizo leaned up slowly and groaned while opening his eyes. He held the back of his head with his paw, he had a very intense head ache. "Wh-what happened?" He said quietly. The figure from earlier disappeared down a dark alleyway. Arcizo looked around at the crowd, then at the dead police officer next to him. He then turned his head and saw the dragon sat next to him with a red panda talking to him. "What happened?!" he said, louder and more worryingly.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2016, 06:22:41 PM »
Xander took no notice of the the people surrounding the wolf, nor did he pay any mind to the fact the wolf had regained consciousness. He kept making his way down the road. He did not want to be in the authorities showed up. Of course, as that thought passed through his mind, the panther showed up. Xander stopped again and followed the panther with his eyes, Big Green walking up behind the guy. Something about the guy grated Xander, maybe it was the way he was ording people around him about, though he supposed it did no harm, after all he was just trying to get someone some help.

Xander decided to start walking again and one whole step before the suspicion returned. The panther started asking who they were. Not just the ones close to the wolf on the ground but Xander as well, who wasn't exactly next to them any more, and he certainly wasn't when the panther got there. Why is he asking us specifically? Big Green leaned close to the panther, as if examining closely to help try and figure him out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile in the boardroom, something slipped into Angder's sight. It looked long and thin, like something that was stretching across the floor under the table. All Angder could make out other than that was that it was white, then it tucked itself further under the table and hid out of view. One of the board members was drumming his fingers against the table and a bead of sweat was running down his face. He seemed nervous. The bead of sweat could have been from he heat, which seemed to just keep rising with no sign of going down, plus the fact he was shifting in his seat could have just meant he was uncomfortable. This was subpar weather for having to sit in a boardroom with a bunch of people while dressed in a suit.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 08:57:56 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2016, 06:28:05 PM »
Arcizo, now sat upright on the ground,  looked up at the panther, "I-I don't know what happened, I don't know who these people are." he said quietly, worried and confused. He looked over to the dead police officer again, 'What happened? Was this my fault?' he thought to himself, he couldn't remember anything. A sudden pain coursed through his head causing him to collapse back on the floor in imense pain. He clutched his head in agony, whining.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 08:02:06 AM by Arcizo »