The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: can you review my model?  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Balareth

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Felines are the only true anarchists
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: gray
can you review my model?
« on: April 13, 2016, 11:15:31 PM »
Hello my dear and kind members of this awesome site, as some of you know i am starting a project animation about cats, Anthro Cats, and i spend quite sometime developing some characters of it, i was wondering if you kindly see the model and see if she looks good or does she needs a change?

i must remind you this is not a draw, is a puppet rig, a model used for animation and movement so few lines can be out of the place plus i would like to add that this rig is unfinished, that's why there's no shading or light effects, just smooth draw for now, i just want to know about the anatomy, thank you for your help

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 11:19:33 PM by Balareth »
  • Avatar by: Myself on Anime Studio Pro

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
Re: can you review my model?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 12:47:16 AM »
It looks good, I'd suggest moving the eyes a little closer though.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline MostlyTeeth

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 03:52:23 PM »
Very lovely.  If I were to say anything it would be to agree with Balareth about the eyes. 
Sounds like an interesting project.  What program are you using for the animation?

Offline Balareth

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Felines are the only true anarchists
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: gray
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 08:42:09 PM »
Very lovely.  If I were to say anything it would be to agree with Balareth about the eyes. 
Sounds like an interesting project.  What program are you using for the animation?

Well, the software i am using is Anime Studio pro 9.5 i use this version because is the only one suported for my PC, the software is extremly easy to master, you can make Manga like characters easy. Now about my project is simply a epic adventure series with Anthro Animals, from cats and lions to dragons and reptiles, there's gonna be magical items, epic journeys, legends, places to explore, wars and battles, divine beasts, a lot of it. The project is just starting and we are gathering resources for now, we hope it became a hit on the intenet. That's why i want everything perfect
  • Avatar by: Myself on Anime Studio Pro