The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: NAR,Vs ARA  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
NAR,Vs ARA
« on: March 27, 2016, 03:10:13 PM »
 On October 4, 1957, at exactly 7:28 PM the first artificial satellite, the Russian Sputnik I. reached orbit of the earth.
 You all  know this ,but in this altered reality after WWII the Soviets and Americans were good allies thanks to good relations during WWII and significant assist to the Russians Via the lend lease program.

After the successful launch of Sputnik I, the Russians shared their data with their American allies prompting the start of a combined space Program The National Aeronautics and Space Administration merged with the Roscosmos Russian program to form  NASCA National Aeronautics Space and Cosmos  administration together the two countries pushed their  space technology forward starting with the launch of the American made satellite Traveler I in 1959, launching the two countries into the future of space travel NASCA   developed the first space station jointly developed by Russia and America, the station was a short lived program to assess the effects of outer space on the human body.

The program ended 10 years later in 1971, the next step for the wonderful union of allies was the moon a joint team of Cosmonauts and Astronauts were chosen to go to the moon using the new Enterprise reusable space vehicle.
 In 1973 just three years after making their goal Neil Armstrong and Russian Cosmonaut Abram Gagarin were the first men in history to place their feet on Luna’s soil both at the same time from the dual laddered lunar lander.

Things looked good for the NASCA program, then one dark day in history 5 years later in 1977 an unknown craft smashed into the NASCA space station Voyeur that had been upgraded over the years since the re-initation of the space station program.
Only a week later was the  ‘villain’ reveal themselves over Global  Radio, a group calling themselves the Neo-Asian Republic (NAR) claimed responsibility for the horrible ‘accident’ saying it was no accident and just the beginning of the end to the  superpower  Dog’s they called the American-Russian Alliance.

(ARA). Their tone was quiet clear they were angry and previously had feared that the ARA would have military technology to wipe the NAR of the planet with military space technology. So to combat this paranoia China, Japan Korea and a few other Asian countries launched their attack killing 10 people in the space station 15 If you counted the NAR suicide squad, besides the 5 Cosmonauts and 5 Astronauts that were onboard the station when it was hit.
 The NAR shuttle that hit the station busted a hole in the walls of the station sucking all air out killing all inside from suffocation, their charred remains likely remain at the crash site of the Voyeur now in some uninhabited part of the Arizona Desert. This single act of Daring Defiance could have launched WWIII but it didn’t, instead the ARA tried to used Diplomacy something that had formed the ARA a few years in the past,  however it’s been two years and  diplomatic ties are straining fast both sides are preparing for war it looks  inevitable that the world will  go to war and with possible Nuclear weapons on both sides it may not be a pretty picture, it was not until the ARA found odd alien wreckages in Arizona  and Siberia that the ARA decided not to use nuclear weapons instead focusing on adapting the alien technology to their own ,but will this be enough to help the ARA survive? No one knows but WWIII is over the horizon… and now a shocking new development has occurred .

A group of Aliens have arrived in the Sol system are they friendly? Will they help one side or the other? Nobody knows, but it's sure to change a few things.

The 'Aliens are  your characters so obviously this requires Sci-fi Characters with space ships preferably ,if you don't have a spaceship your welcome to ride in one of the other available ships.

Character Sign in sheet:------:
Character name, Owner/Creator('s) name
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: NAR,Vs ARA
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 10:09:27 PM »
You already know I'm gonna be a part of this. Dunno what character I should go as. Any suggestions?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 10:31:43 PM »
Whose got the biggest ship? I'm definitely bringing the Fire Fox in on this one So Fyra Pheonix is in on this one ,but i want to bring some more so i'll be thinking.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 11:22:55 PM »
Mm... that puts me at a toss-up between General Kyle Indari and Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev...
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 11:29:18 PM »
Drake doesn't have a big ship?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 12:51:56 AM »
Oh, yeah! I forgot, he has command of the DMCS Indari! I just need to fetch the image of the ship.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 07:25:27 AM »
Well Whoever you feel like bringing.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 07:05:09 PM »
I'd be up for this. :)

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 08:22:10 PM »
Alright I'll start to set it up soon but i'll wait a bit for others.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 08:52:36 PM »
^.^ YAY!

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 05:28:26 AM »
Do we have to be alien aliens?

Offline ThePirateMaster

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 07:30:37 AM »
Well this certainly looks like one badass roleplay. Mind if I join in on the fun? I can send a sample of my own roleplaying capabilities if need be.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2016, 07:37:35 AM »
 No you do not have to be alien aliens

you have to be some sci-fi alien to earth what that alien is is up to you you can be a furry or anything that's not 'native' to Earth

Pirate  you may join give me awhile to start the rp it's late here and i didn't see these replies till now

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2016, 07:40:19 AM »
 No you do not have to be alien aliens

you have to be some sci-fi alien to earth what that alien is is up to you you can be a furry or anything that's not 'native' to Earth

I'll join then

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2016, 07:43:15 AM »

so you can be an anthro like this or one of those old 70's aliens like this . I'd prefer you'd be the former.

The aliens I referred to are Romulan and my characters which are anthro furries with a sci-fi setting... (See Galactic Society in the fun rps) anyway like I said give me awhile to start this, it is late here.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 07:46:21 AM by Ambre »