The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Authors Guild (Membership by Invitation Only)  (Read 901 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
The Authors Guild (Membership by Invitation Only)
« on: March 26, 2016, 03:03:45 AM »
"Greetings. I am Monsieur Cloud, welcome to The Authors Guild. Here you are in good company, perhaps the best. This is where where exemplary Writers are recognized for their contribution to authorship."

Ladies and Gentlemen please note we do have requirements. This is a privileged membership so we expect you to garb yourself accordingly. The purpose of this forum is to inspire new writers and encourage experienced ones to better themselves. Also notice we have high regard for each author as SHOULD YOU. If you have an questions please PM Monsieur Cloud.

When replying on this forum keep in mind your behavior is closely monitored and reflects this Guild as a whole.

(Please DO NOT post here unless you have received an invitation through PM. This is an exclusive group. To join WE WILL FIND YOU.)

-Cloud thanks you.
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.