The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry "pen pal"  (Read 641 times)

Offline Eli0913

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic wolf and fox
  • Coloring: Grey fur with hints of sparkly purple. I have pink toe beans too :3
  • Height: average
  • Weight: average
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: Wolfy time
Furry "pen pal"
« on: March 23, 2016, 01:59:43 PM »
Hay  ^_^ Im new to the furry world and want to know if any furries want to chat and talk, either here or over email?
When I was a young boy my father took me into he city to see a marching band. He said son dont get attached to bands because they break up and leave you all alone in the black parade

Offline Makias

• The World's Cutest Dragon
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black/Dark Purple
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 135lbs
  • Build: small build
Re: Furry "pen pal"
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 06:35:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum eli, I don't usually give out my email, but im a gamer so I am always willing to talk online that way  ^_^
Makias ismthe maximum level of cute any fur ever can achieve.  The furry commision had to get together and make a new level of cute for him

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Re: Furry "pen pal"
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 05:36:05 PM »
Welcome! Feel free to pm me any time, but keep in mind I'm not that good at talking with others.