The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I need some help with somthing. Do you mind helping?  (Read 843 times)

Offline dvdog

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Hello you fabulous fluffy people!!! :3
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger and fox hybrid
  • Coloring: green light blue and purple fluff
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 115lbs
  • Build: Average female build.
  • Currently: Feeling fabulous
I need some help with somthing. Do you mind helping?
« on: March 16, 2016, 03:47:04 PM »
I have been doing research on what I need to make a fursuit head and paws and I have come across different ways to start off the head. I was wondering if I could get someone who is experienced enough to give me some tips and pointers to start my head off and what the best thing to do to make it. It would also help if you gave me some links to some tutorials and some extra help since this is my first head. Thanks for your time. :3

Pet's name: Xavier

Pet's name: Polka

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: {Aiklar http://aiklarspecies.webs.com/} & {Eastern Dragon}
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 115 lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Recuperating
Re: I need some help with somthing. Do you mind helping?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 04:32:59 PM »
If its your first suit, you might want to think about preordering, either in resin or foam. I'm not sure about foam, but DreamVisionCreations makes hinged and cut resin head blanks, if you want a more realistic look. There are a ton of tutorials online and on youtube, just search 'how to make a foam head base'. I cant really tell you which one to do, it depends on your skill level and what would seem to be the best option for you. There's tutorials by Tsebresos on youtube, and there's some tutorials on Cosplayhouse and whatnot.