The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251418 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6180 on: March 06, 2023, 07:58:05 PM »
*** NCC Galatae, Dragon'taan ***

"I'll be fine, honey," Vitani responded.

*** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***

"Regardless, I imagine there's more to see on Dragon'taan than this museum," Desmond stated. "Do you live here?"

*** Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Take care, you two," Skye said with a bright smile.

"Come on, Skye - let's see when the concert kicks off," Jacqueline suggested.

***safehouse, residential district, Draco city, Dragon'taan***

"Try and relax, Vince," Katt told Vince. "You're gonna hurt yourself if you keep that up."

*** NCC Borealis, Deep Space ***

"I see," John said as he crossed his arms. "See, that's like me - you'd think being the son of legendary Admiral Ketorr Reznov would afford me my pick of women, but honestly, most women fear me. Must be my father's sterling reputation that makes me seem out of their league... either that or they're intimidated by a Worgen Dragon-Shifter."

*** Corneria ***

Argus led Riku out to the street, down the winding paths and into an alleyway with a dead end. On the far end was a door. Argus turned to Riku. "Can you run a bypass on a door control panel?" he asked.

*Warp*

Most of the crew decided to get some sleep - except for Anika, who was reading a magazine she found.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Malgus nodded as he set the holocron on his desk. "A distinct possibility," he told Ickthis. "But it's just as possible he may be truthful. As for getting through the forest with little trouble... that raises the possibility that he's been here for some time. Did he ever say how he came to be here?"

*** Serkamora Flood Quarantine, High Orbit ***

"I'm not at liberty to discuss what is being decided over this world," the UNSC Commander stated. After a pause, he added, "But, off the record, I agree with you that this world seems like a trap, but who set it and who their intended victim is, is not clear. On the other hand, this could very well be an elaborate scheme by someone down there to breed a new variant of Flood by luring spacers here - like you said, with the only means of escape - and build an army of them. Unfortunately, sensors can't detect anyone down there, so we have no idea who is behind this and what their goals are."

Interestingly, those strange concentrations of Tetryon Particles were back, dead astern of the UNSC ship.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6181 on: March 06, 2023, 09:23:33 PM »
"Well then I think we might be able to kick off the concert soon." Kylie replied "I have an intro song we'll start on."

"I'm the sister of General Indari's son's wife." Asara explained.

"similar I think my adopted mother is the one who accepted your father if not helped them aquire stuff." Alex replied.

*** Corneria ***
"it's been awhile, let's see if I still remember." Riku said bypassing the door.

*Nirn Solstheim*

"so where to now?" Kala asked her khajiit friend following along.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6182 on: March 07, 2023, 02:10:29 AM »
*** Outside Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Weaver waved goodbye at Skye and Jaqueline, "Thanks! It was fun," and then followed Ray out the door.

"Okaaay, so, was it the Holodeck District that we wanted to head to?" Weaver said, already getting his suit to come up with directions. "I can lead us there in a moment or two, if you want."

"Well if someone starts blowing up the planet I'll know pretty quick I imagine," Dusk said. His sensors blipped, showing that the Tachyon Particles had returned. "Hopefully you've already detected the Tachyon particles that just appeared behind you," he paused. If the UNSC ship left, Dusk would still have to contend with the cloaked ships alone. Either he'd need to abandon the expedition, or take a risk.

"What if I told you I had a way of accessing the planet? Your scans may not work, but a few expendable remote drones won't be missed. As it so happens I have a few on my ship. Like I said, I'm doing cartography; obviously I can't do any salvage. I'd be willing to relay my findings to you, but only if you keep those cloaked goons away from me." Dusk was expecting to receive a negative response, as he imagined it would be against some kind of protocol. Still, it was this or risk getting jumped by cloaked vessels.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6183 on: March 08, 2023, 11:01:26 AM »
*Outside Summerset Grille, Dragon'taan*
Ray nodded. "That was the plan. I'd like to get caught up with this universe's goings on." He stopped and turned to face Weave. "Thank you, by the way."

*Warp*
Oh-Four watched the stars for a bit longer, before they realized Anika was awake. They thought about speaking with her, learning about the outside world. But, they chose instead to pop free of their harness and start adjusting the suit again. It wasn't really a necessity, more out of bored habit than anything else. The small black fuzzy thing chittered and wheeked as it tightened and untightened harness points intermittently. After a few minutes, the small wrench they held jumped from his nubby grasp, skittering loudly across the hull of the ship. Oh-Four let out a quick whistle, a swear by their people's language, and leapt after it. Like a little black cannon ball, Oh-Four scuttled after their wrench, looking like a spherical mouse-droid.

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis nodded. "Yes m'lord. He claims to have been crash-landed here for some time. I don't trust him fully." He gave Malgus a sharp salute. "I can have my men keep watch on him."

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6184 on: March 09, 2023, 10:38:08 AM »
** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan **

"Well, I guess our vacation may be getting cut short, buddy." Blaine sighed, parting Kozik on the shoulder who scowled in return. "Okay, one day and then we'll need to get onto Corneria. Is that easy to do since the attack, Thrawn?" He asked, leaning slightly closer.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6185 on: March 12, 2023, 11:20:40 PM »

"Can't imagine why not," Thrawn responded to Blaine.

The city seemed more bustling, with people enjoying a wide variety of activities. There was a taxi station nearby, with presently no one in line for it.

Blythe just sat back in his seat, enjoying a nice, ice-cold cola.

It took Desmond a few moments to process that comment before comprehension dawned. "Oh! I see, you live at Indari Manor... I had no idea," he said.

"Statement: It would be interesting to see the Manor from the inside, Master," the HK Droid commented.

"Hnh. We'll have to discuss this in greater detail once we get back to Dragon'taan," John said. "Which reminds me, how much longer till your engines are operational again?"

*** Corneria ***

"Impressive," Argus commented as he raised his rifle. "Could have used you when I accidentally locked myself out of my house last year." He started inside, making sure the immediate vicinity was clear, then motioning for Riku to enter. "These bastards start shooting, shoot back. I'm not exactly getting paid to keep any of these f---ers alive."

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

Sitting where Miraak's Temple once stood was a ship - a Corvette-size version of the Y-Wing, with much heavier armaments. Ahkrin approached the vessel, and typed in a command into the gauntlet she was wearing. Immediately, a boarding ramp lowered from the aft of the ship. "Hnh. So it does work. Convenient," she remarked. She then started inside.

*Warp*

"You certainly like that Harness of yours," Anika commented.

*Dromund Kaas*

"That won't be necessary, Ickthis," Malgus told Ickthis. "Bring him before me - I'd like a word with him. And do not harm him unless he tries to harm you - clear?"

"Tetryon Particles?" the UNSC Commander repeated. There was a pause, before he could be heard saying, "What are the Remans doing way out here...?" In an aside directed at Dusk, he said, "You don't have anything to worry about as far as the Tetryon Particles are concerned; they typically indicate the presence of a cloaked Reman ship. It's odd they didn't try to establish communications with you. Wait... you mentioned another ship in the area, one that cloaked right as we got here. Was it Romulan?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6186 on: March 12, 2023, 11:36:50 PM »
"Right well, Vitani if you don't mind sitting back for the intro songs, we'll begin, why don't we go grab a drink the rest of the band can handle this..." Kylie said to his wife as he put his mic back on the stand. When he left weather or not Vitani followed the stage lights would turn on and the broadcast of the concert would begin... the broadcast would display the bands name in some spectacular fashion "Kylie and the She-nines's" followed by a intro card to the first intro song.  Only two of the band member Tigress and a grey she-wolf Lupe  would play Tigress on the drums and precussion and Lupe on a keyboard
https://www.youtube.com/embed/h0E5u9q4JLo

Meanwhile back in the guest seating Krystal turned to look at Markus "I gotta say Kylie really does his job well with the band, you think they're gonna repeat any songs this year?"

Shiloh turned to Tiber "I told  you you didn't want to miss this, I hope your parents enjoy it too." the dark furred two tailed fox said to her mate

A droid would come to blyth and aked if he wanted a refill.

"Is it that hard to figure out?" Asara asked, turning to the HK droid "It is quiet interesting for the first time but when you live there it becomes normal."

** NCC Borealis, Deep Space ***
"Why you in a rush? Alex asked looking at something in the corner of her eye on her mobile hud piece, as a loud pa speaker chime would come over the pa system a B1 droid voice saying "Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for the delay,  we are now returning to our normal route and will be back in the Dragon'taan system within the hour..."

"Does that answer question?" Alex asked "Sometimes listening to the same b1 droning voice gets annoying so i enabled their personality protocols.." the blue vixen shrugged.

*** Corneria ***
"Your joking right?" Riku asked, a glow of green energy emitting from her paws once she got inside. "Don't need to tell me twice."

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***
Kala and Keri would  follow along up the ramp "Hmm interesting ship, where did you get it?" Keri asked While Kala found herself a seat.

After awhile Kala would turn her head to face Ahkrin "Before we leave, I would like to ask you one quick favor."

« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 07:37:32 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6187 on: March 13, 2023, 12:13:43 AM »

Weaver pointed at the taxi station, "We should probably take a taxi. The holodecks aren't in what I would call walking range." The spider made his way to the station, making sure not to lose track of Ray.

Upon approach, he asked, "Hey uh... this is a taxi right? We need to get to the holodeck district. How much is that going to cost us?"

"Yeah, a Romulan warbird going by the name of Terror." Dusk responded. "They said they were looking for Remen ships, but then told me not to interfere, so I didn't."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6188 on: March 13, 2023, 07:23:16 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray meandered after Weaver, hands in his pockets and just taking in the sights. Guess this was life, now, he figured. A fish out of water, like the first who changed, way back when. When Homo sapiens still roamed free. Goodness, what a time. Even now packs of the things still come from the concrete forests. Or, they did anyway. It wasn’t too big an issue now. A nagging was itching at the back of Ray’s brain though. It took him walking up beside Weaver to remember.
“My suppressants,” he said, clapping a paw to his forehead. “I didn’t take any with me.”

*Warp*
Oh-Four, taken aback by Anika addressing them, squeaked and chittered at her, standing up and gesticulating with their tiny limbs. It took them a moment to realize they weren’t being translated, and shuffled back to the suit, still chittering away. Once back in the harness, the synthesized voice picked up.
“…embarrassing, can’t believe I forgot. Ah, good. Transmitting again.” Oh-Four nodded, the head of Grievous lolling with the movement. “Yes, the suit allows me to be more capable than usual. My kind used to hide away on vessels, not captain them.” He motioned around. “Of course, now we can be welcomed as passengers too. There was a time we were incinerated, like our ancestors. An infestation, they were called. And they were right. Self-breeding creature can quickly ruin a ship, if left unchecked. Of course,” they added with a pause. “We regulate our population very much on the flotilla.”

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis nodded. “Yes M’lord.” He turned on his heel and headed back out of the tower, heading back for the stranger. Once at the door, the veteran Mongdrigan knocked none too gently.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6189 on: March 14, 2023, 06:31:50 AM »

"Good. I'm sure we can set up some sort of transport. Kozik, what about our gear?" Blaine asked, turning to the wolf.

"Had it transported with our regular luggage to the hotel." Kozik replied, putting the hood up from his service jacket.

"Well, I guess at this point, it's a day of sightseeing. Always wanted to come to this side of the galaxy for something other than work. Guess this'll do for now." Blaine commented, setting a billfold of local currency on the table for the waitress.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6190 on: April 03, 2023, 06:20:44 PM »

"Indeed - many come to Dragon'taan to partake in the Marauder Festival... but to the Dragon-Shifters, the festival holds great importance. Especially to High General Indari, himself - he fought in the war, and lead the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps to victory. It opened his eyes to the dangers that lurk out in the depths of space. Some say, at that final battle, Zuil Kuudaako told him of something that shook him to his core. No one knows what it is, but the experience left him forever changed, even as his children grew up. I imagine it's what Kuudaako told him that has him so vigilant - always looking for the next threat," Thrawn told Blaine.

"For the duration of the festival, all taxi fees are free," said the lady manning the station. She plotted the destination, then indicated a taxi speeder. "Enjoy!"

"Wouldn't surprise me," Markus commented.

"Speaking of my parents, where the hell are they?" Tyber asked.

Blythe nodded, affirming he did, indeed, want a refill.

"So I imagine--" Desmond was cut off by the sound of broadcasted music. "... hnh. So that's why that ship was there."

"Damn, that's not good. If there's a Romulan Warbird here, chances are they may be after whatever is here - and since you mentioned the Remans, chances are, they don't want the Remans to interfere," the UNSC Commander said. "Strange the Romulan ship didn't fire on you right off the bat. They usually don't take kindly to others being present in their operations. Then again, this is well away from Romulan Space, so..."

As it happened, the concentrations of Tetryon particles arrayed themselves around Dusk's ship. It was almost as though they were moving to surround him.

*Warp*

"I see," Anika said. "Just out of curiosity, what is your kind called? I've never encountered your like before."

*Dromund Kaas*

No sooner than when Ickthis knocked did Mesmerin answer the door. he bowed respectfully. "I was not expecting to see you again so soon, Commander. Is something wrong?"

"Not really in a rush, just want to get underway in case Sith Covenant Reinforcements come here," John said. "If your engines are running, I can get back to my ship and we can haul ass to Dragon'taan. Hope I didn't miss too much of the festival... Lian would never let me live it down..."

*** Corneria ***

The warehouse was eerily quiet as Argus and Riku crept through the halls. It almost seemed as though no one was there... until they got to a storage room. Inside was a mess of blood and bodies.

"What the hell...?" Argus said. "The gang... they've all been butchered!" He went to one of the bodies, examining it. "These blade injuries... where have I seen this before..?" What Argus wasn't currently seeing was one body hanging by his feet from the roof. A telltale sign of a particular MO.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"And what favor might that be?" Ahkrin asked as she went through the ship's systems, checking everything before takeoff.

*** Freeside, Earth-Foxtrot ***

From a custom-designed home known as "Liberty Loft" in the neighborhood of Freeside, emerged an odd Vulpine. She had her father's black fur and vague white stripes, another father's strength and skill, and her mother's telepathy and beautiful features. She was decked out in patchwork combat armor she'd pieced together over several years, was armed with a weapon resembling the Thompson, but chambered in 6.8mm rounds, and she had on a pair of sunglasses. Freesiders knew her well.

Eliza Indari-Tokarev. Rumors circulated about her - how she was immortal due to something the Enclave did to her when they created her. How she had healing abilities no mortal ever had. No one could prove any of it. What was definitive, however, was her combat skills and attitude. She didn't f--k around, and she didn't take anyone's s--t. Someone tries to screw with her, she puts a bullet in their skull. That Thompson - which she kept referring to as the "Jonnygun" - was not the only weapon in her arsenal.

So, on emerging from Liberty Loft, she headed to the New Vegas Strip, having received word from the NCR Embassy that they needed her for something. Something that would take her to the cold, frigid north...

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6191 on: April 03, 2023, 08:03:45 PM »

"We'll he is kinda limited to the songs they can play." Krystal replied

Shiloh looked around the rooms "I dunno I hope they make it.." the black furred vixen sighed.

A droid would refill Blythe's drink soon after the other had left.

"Kylie and the She-Nine's tend to attempt a concert every festival." Asara noted.

"There's always the live broadcast." Alex said "We'll be on our way as soon as your back on your ship, don't want to interupt the transport at all."

*** Corneria ***
 Riku sniffed the air. "ugh they've been here for awhile." The tall grey vixen replied covering her nose with one hand while the other still eminated some green energy, palm fingers half open revealing some of her palm.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***
"Can you drop me off for a second near High Hrothgar?" Kala asked."Just hover over the place i can get there and back myself.."

*** Freeside, Earth-Foxtrot ***

Coming out of the King's School of Impersonation a silver furred vixen and an odd anthro nightstalker  turned towards the strip.  "Are you sure Richard knows where we are?" asked the nighstalker girl "He can handle himself Risa, come on the NCR won't wait for the King's response forever..." Kara the silver vixen grumbled.

Though not common to the area most would know the two Kala a technologically gifted silver vixen thought to be one of the enclaves former experiments with the FEV, which showed by her advanced armor which wasn't as big or bulky as power armor but her powered light armor which looked ver much like UNSC ODST battle armor showed off to most troublemakers to stay away aside from the modified BR85 Style battle rifle on her back.

Risa on the other hand was another experiment with the FEV using local Fauna, Kara had found her in a Former Enclave Lab somewhere in the Mojave, well trained by her silver vixen friend,the nightstalker also wore similar armor and had similar equipment but on her back was some sort of large crossbow like weapon.

Both were mercenaries that generally worked for the good of the people eliminating bandits and other trouble that popped up in the Mojave, though today they were just couriers and Kala though traveling together would ward away most troublemakers from them, though the silver fox knew that some Crazy Raider hooked on chems would be stupid enough to try.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 06:03:21 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6192 on: April 03, 2023, 08:29:03 PM »

"Uh... stabilizers?" Weaver asked Ray. "I mean... I know of one kind of stabilizer, but I don't know if that's the kind you mean. Is this something we need to visit a clinic or hospital for?" he motioned to the taxi, "er... if they even have what you need. No idea if anyone here has even remotely seen what your biology looks like."

"Not to cut you off, but I have a potentially dire situation. The cloaked ships are trying to surround me. I'm initiating a small skip." Luckily Dusk had already warmed up his FTL drive. A jump however would have him lose connection to his drones planetside. He could re-establish connection later, but in the meantime they were effectively lost. A shame, but he could always build replacements if needed.

The Tempest was designed with three strengths in mind: detection, remote operations, and evasion. The FTL drive could perform a small jaunt rather than a full jump.

With a flash of light, the Tempest lurched forward halfway across the star system. In its place was an ECM (electronic counter measures) buoy, which was capable of wreaking havoc against unshielded electronics, and heavy interference with those that were. Hopefully this was able to disrupt any locks the cloaked ships may have had, and at best, though unlikely, shutdown the cloaks and reveal their position to everyone. The radius of the interference was not large enough to affect the Desert Brigade.

"What a pain," Dusk murmured. The FTL drive prepared for yet another jump.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6193 on: April 07, 2023, 07:53:21 PM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray shook his head. “No no. They’re…impulse suppressors. Ah…what’s the word…instinct! Instinct suppressors. Me only being three generations away from the original, I still have a few pre-evolution instincts still around. They’re not as bad as the second gens, but they can get frustrating. Spooked by sudden light, fear of all manner of unnatural things. Oh, and the whole…” He rubbed his paws together for a brief moment. “An ancient gesture, something we phased out because, well…verbal communication. Things like chittering too, the suppressant force my brain to use common English, instead of the old tongues.” He scratched his chin as he boarded the indicated speeder. “I do wonder if we could get it synthesized. Would take a bit of brain poking though.”

*Warp*
Oh-Four shrugged. “My kind never named ourselves. No reason, we were isolated. Though, some of the archivists dug up information our predecessors. Pests, infestation. Though I believe the Federation called us…what was it…Toggles? Tickles? No…” They snapped their metallic fingers.
“Tribbles.”

*Earth Foxtrot*
As Eliza left her home, and began her stroll down the shady streets of Freeside, a rotten door exploded into splinters, as a small humanoid figure crashed through, sent sprawling by the Super Mutant trying to shuffle through the doorway. The mutant growled, baring large flat teeth at the supine man.
“If I see you in Freeside without my money, Monroe, I’ll kill you myself!”

Monroe gathered himself, dusting off the jumpsuit he wore as he stood. Klink Monroe was a diminutive man, marked by large ears, big eyes and pointed countenance. A fine pelt of dull khaki and deep brown covered him, with stripes running up and down his ears. He only stood at about Eliza’s knee, but his personality made up for his small stature.
“Some people, I tell ya.” He turned a broad smile up to the well armed Vulpine woman, his pearly-white needle-like teeth glinting in the Nevada sun, a flash of a gold incisor nearly blinding. “Hello, miss. I’m looking for work. You hiring?”
Upon his hip was an odd multitool. Wrist mounted, the thing brandished several tools, from precision cutters to self-powering torches and impact drivers. Monroe offered a small paw up, holding it high above his head.
“Klink Monroe, mechanic and tinkerer.”

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis shook his head. “By order of Great Leader Malgus. Quietly, if you would.” He motioned out back towards the command center. “Unless that will be a problem, then by all means,” a vile grin crossed the veteran’s lips. “Resist.”
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 04:04:22 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6194 on: April 11, 2023, 04:42:55 AM »

"With what's out there, can't say I'd blame 'em." Blaine replied, taking a moment to look around the cafe before standing up and throwing his backpack on. Kozik followed suit, zipping his jacket up.