The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251450 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5490 on: March 22, 2020, 11:01:39 AM »
*** Warship Draconis Furiam, In-Transit to Nar Shaddaa ***

"Nothing super serious, I'm just setting up a connection with our Cephalon. And it seems it works. Ulrich, to test the Weave, try to get every knowledge about Aldukaal. Maybe Simaris is still active.". Ori answered, hearing a barely noticeable static noise in her warframe. That means the connection with the Weave is established. Now she can talk with other Cephalons as well, provided they'll initiate a communication channel first. Moreso, almost all of them are capable of running their virtual reality where various scenarios can be tested (the she-warframer still remembers Simaris' challenges). That's what Viktor would like to hear, so hence her next speech the Orokin addressed to him. "If you're thinking how to outsmart Aldukaal, Ulrich may help. The only thing we need to do is to test every possible scenario. That can be exhausting, but warned means armed, so why not. Just ask our Cephalon to start a simulation."
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5491 on: March 27, 2020, 10:27:46 AM »
*Tatooine*
Fayam nodded. "Then that's exactly where I'm headed. I'll give those fools what for." He dashed out and launched minutes later.

*Badlands*
The forced said, "We've been spotted by heavy forces!" Havoc asked, "How heavy?" "They'll outgun us!" Immediately, Havoc sprung into action, dishing out orders by the dozen. "Engage battle mode! Retreat to safe distance! Double the fleet! All forces, standby in formation alpha-2! Disable any enemy ships, but leave them intact!" The crew noted, "ETA: 20 minutes! Sir, scanners picking up an unidentified source of tetryon particles!" Havoc decided, "It can wait! We have more pressing matters." On Gaia, the GAC more than doubled up on the forces. The second Carrier was fully loaded, and they sent an Annihilator as well.

*New Romulus*
Temer called up some of his men and set to improving the security of Faith. Zealo went to rummage through Koman's pet projects, which were of all sorts of shapes and sizes. He also found his notebook, full of ideas and details on his creations. He flipped through the pages and found something of interest: "'Me-finder version 37'. 'Note to self: version 38 inevitable'." Zealo raised an eyebrow. "Version 38 inevitable? Talk about a failing project..." Anita, in the meantime, tried to contact D'Tan again. "Anita to New Romulus. Is president D'Tan available?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5492 on: March 28, 2020, 09:17:46 PM »
*** New Romulus ***

"Anita," D'Tan said. "I wasn't expecting your call so soon. Is something wrong?"

*** Badlands ***

The Obsidian Order ships remained in a defensive posture, seeming to not want to make the first attack.

"Commander... I'm getting an odd signal from Nar Shaddaa," Ulrich reported.

"What kind of signal?" Viktor asked.

"If I am reading this right, the registry identifies this signal as one used by the Knights of the Ebon Blade," Ulrich responded.

"The Knights?" Viktor mused. "What are they doing on Nar Shaddaa?"

*** First Impressions ***

"Then what's this I hear about you being edgy around Anakin and talking about his past behind his back?" Ahsoka asked.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"She's sitting at the table," Kira told Asara as she stepped in. "Amie, it's for you."

*** Eternal Katana Fleet Command Vessel ***

"You get stuck in there, I'll rip that thing open and get you out. That's a promise," K'Tath assured her. The fleet responded, and formed up with the command vessel. "All warships, fire on the Sith Covenant vessels!" The Eternal fleet all fired on the Sith Covenant Vessels at once. The vessels took the barrage for a few seconds before their shields failed and they started getting pummeled. Forced to retreat, they went to Slipspace, and K'Tath cheered. He then looked to the Pod. "Cobalt, you can come out now. Fleet's ours - and we got a lot to celebrate!"

*** Muunilist ***

Fek Papeb sat in his office, leaning back in his chair as he stared out the window. The situation with this Merriweather Security Consulting was getting out of hand. And the Munns knew it. They were worse than Czerka. Basically holding the Munn Economy hostage so they could conduct their operations unhindered. And it was Fek that got tasked with finding a solution to this mess. And he had no better option than to hire out to an... outside source. Someone outside Muunilist. It was this outside help that he was scheduled to meet with.

*** Ord Mantell ***

The situation on Ord Mantell was teetering on the brink of disaster. Several weeks ago, Rebel Forces on Ord Mantell struck and seized several towns outlying Fort Garnik. No one knows where these rebels came from, let alone where they got their weapons, but one thing was certain: They meant business. The defenses at Garnik held strong, but every day, there was more Rebels and less Imperial Alliance troopers. So they sent out private contracts on Merc-net, hoping someone would take the task.

And someone did. A man dressed in what looked like an environment suit , with multiple lightsabers clipped to his belt. He had clear cybernetics, and his voice was modulated, even though he said nothing as he approached the HQ. His soft mechanical breathing was all that was heard as he walked.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 10:51:49 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5493 on: March 28, 2020, 10:24:26 PM »
*** Badlands ***
A highly encrypited message was somehow sent directly to Havok's ship it read "You have allies in waiting, just make the call." or at least that's what it would have read had the communcation gotten through....

"Great now what?" Spyra whined.

*** First Impressions ***
"Some of the cadets are spreading rumors since i'm still not exactly 'use' to Anakin being himself  again, you have to realize Ashoka I was told everything about his 'change' before i went into hiding." Rex replied

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
Amie's ears perked up as she turned to Kira "Who is that?" She asked, looking at Asara feeling something familiar about the blue dragon girl.

Asara looked at Amie getting the same feeling ,but also knowing what it was "Amie, do you remember your parents.? Asar asked

Amie frowned as the two spoke for awhie mostly about parents home and a few other things leading up to asara revealing that she was Amie's step sister. This left Amie in a deep thought, she turned to Drake "What do you think of this?" She asked.

*** Eternal Katana Fleet Command Vessel ***
"This was my purpose all along, to be someones puppet for controlling this fleet?" cobalt muttered, getting 'knocked' out of her 'trance' when K'tath spoke. "But If I leave here... my purpose... my life... what am I?" She asked "and what happens if I step out? will you lose control? Are you willing to give that up for me?"

*** Muunilist Orbit, Galatae Super carrier bridge. ***
"I hope she knows what she's doing.' A blue Fox grumbled as he paced around the bridge "I don't trust those  money grubbing Muun.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 03:42:56 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5494 on: March 28, 2020, 10:34:37 PM »

"Finally, some real fun is coming.". Ori chirped, remembering Victor's relationships with the Knights. And she will be glad to 'dance' with them in a fire which she'll create. The Orokin needs to keep her combat skills in shape anyway, so it's a good chance to improve it.

*** Muunilist *** (open RP: everyone is welcome)

(Before present days) It was the first days of the Rangers, and their first attempts to establish any connections with hope to earn reliable sources of jobs. Helix is one of the Rangers, and several months passed until he wasn't accepted as a Ranger. Being a cyborg, Helix appeared to be an excellent addition to the raising mercenary corporation. He doesn't ask unnecessary questions and never complains about his job. He doesn't know what mercy, fear, or pity is. Isn't is a perfect mercenary? After all, in the future, the Rangers will become one of the notable companies in the entire Society. That's why Helix was standing at the doorstep of Fek's office.

"Ranger Helix is here. Waiting for new instructions.". The yellow cyborg said with his electronic voice, once the light shed on his mask-covered face.

*** Ord Mantell *** (open RP: everyone is welcome)

(Before present days) After Voss, Fel considered taking more tasks before trying to be hired by the DMC. For Dragon'taan, Dranghyr is an average mercenary, even though Turians are well-known for their loyalty and willingness to serve for the good of the people. So a job he found on Merc-Net looked promising. Also, he needs to carry away from Palaven the exosuit he wears to pass it one day to engineers from CryNet who can reverse engineer it. After the Reapers attack, blueprints of the suit been lost, and so new ones must be created. Besides, Fel didn't test all the abilities of his exosuit, and Ord Mantell looks like a decent playground for such purpose. That is what the Turian was thinking, approaching the HQ. He noted a man in strange dresses but didn't say anything as he didn't know what's the man after here.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 10:08:39 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5495 on: March 30, 2020, 06:29:40 PM »
*Belsavis*
Fayam was doubly on his guard. Anyone could attack him at any time around these parts. He'd best go extra careful. Not to mention, a ship called "Dark Terror" was foreboding enough on its own. It would probably stand out, but still... How was he supposed to find it?

*Badlands*
Havoc kept a close eye on the enemy. They clearly didn't want to make the first move. That was their advantage. The crew added, "Sir? We've received an encrypted message. It says there are allied ships in the region. Orders?" Havoc scratched his chin. He wasn't too keen on outsiders. But, help was welcome. He decided, "Good. But, only if they follow my orders. Let's wait for our reinforcements, then let them move into formation." The crew answered with a heavily encrypted message of their own. Upon decoding, it would read: "Wait for our reinforcements. Then, take point alongside us. But if you try anything funny, it'll cost you."

*New Romulus*
Anita answered distressed, "Yes and no. Good news: we returned from Torgus Prime successfully. Bad news: someone kidnapped my mechanic and holds him for ransom. They want me to break with you and give them my shiny new ship. I don't know when or how they pulled that on me, but they did. We've tried tracking his scent, but it was a dead end. I can't track him otherwise, unless his communicator is online." Just as she finished her sentence, Zealo ran in with Koman's "me-finder 37". It looked like some sort of old radar dish. He called loudly, "Look what I've got!" Disturbed, Anita turned to him. He went on, "Koman calls this his 'me-finder'. I think we can use this!" Anita commended him. "Great! D'Tan, hold the line."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:22:59 AM by Anna Steen »

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5496 on: March 30, 2020, 09:46:42 PM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
((To be fair, I’m not sure where else to go from here until we get to the parts where they assist during the raid on the station.))

***Yout’ja Warship, Nephira Orbit***
     Katin looked out the window to see the station before them. He clenched his fists into a tight ball. Seeing the evil all around him and ready to take them out for the harbored captives inside.
     “Alright, I’m ready to get this done.” Katin walked over to the teleporter, examining it as he had never seen a piece of technology as this before. Their forms of instant transportation always involved a mix of science and magic alike.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5497 on: April 01, 2020, 09:56:09 AM »
*Coruscant*
The assassin drew his last breath as the shuriken’s blades dug into his body.

In the maximum security wing of the prison, the Imposter had changed even further. His ‘skin’ had become a steely-blue, his eyes now jet black and soulless. He sat in the center of the cell, as if patiently waiting for something.

*Mongdrigo*
The fleet, small as it was, set up a very spotty defensive perimeter above Gorbis. Huge point defense vessels bristled with heavy plasma batteries and kinetic repeater emplacements. The orbital guns charged, railgun-plates preemptively readied to sling macro-caliber shells. Elsewhere, in a secret gun platform, a prisoner was strapped into an experimental weapon. Project Second Sun, formerly Scarlet Sun. It would stand as Mongdrigo’s Ace-in-the-Hole should any craft slip through.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5498 on: April 02, 2020, 04:08:45 PM »
(Sorry for being away for a while, I've been busy the past month.)

~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded, looking at the force-fox. He wasn't really sure what he should say, so he just accepted the food for now and started eating. Whilst eating, though, Michen kept occasionally looking in his direction, wondering what Mathayus was planning to do next.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5499 on: April 07, 2020, 06:49:13 AM »
*First Impressions*
Suddenly, the lights grew brighter, before a heavy thrum filled the cabin. The lights began to dim as that electro-static sensation intensified throughout the ship.
“Attention passengers,” the pilot said. “We’ve reached our first destination. Standby for warp.” The static feeling intensified further, before popping like a bubble. The lights winked out briefly, coming back on, flickering briefly. “Ladies and Gents, welcome to Coruscant. Our copilot is securing an envoy landing pad, and we’ll be planet side shortly.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5500 on: April 14, 2020, 11:47:17 PM »
(Just FYI, peeps, all RP content for Galactic Society is being moved to it's own site: https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net/index.php? See you there!)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5501 on: May 19, 2021, 12:44:36 AM »
**** Camp McCarran, Terra *****
A Z-95's cockpit window opened as two figures jumped out  both tan colored figures one  fox the other... some odd Rattlesnake Dog mix. the odd starfighter had just landed in the airfield and the two figures wore highly advanced armor especially for the world they were on.... they met up with an NCR solider who told to head inside and see  A Colonel Hsu...

***Nar Shadda, orbit***
 A Persues Class fighter broke orbit of the planet heading out of orbit and away from the system's larger planet, Nal hutta, it's engines cutting out for a moment before the ship suddenly vanished from sight... Suddenly two Tie/LN fighters came rushing up seeing the fighter gone they began a sesnor sweep of the area...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5502 on: May 19, 2021, 12:54:33 AM »
*** NCR Embassy, Terra ***
Richard was slightly disappointed Crocker didn't have anything new, but he didn't fret over it much. Since Moore's promotion to Brigadier General, she almost never had a shortage of tasks. Usually dealing with some Legion moron that didn't get the memo of War's End or some Raider Punk needing pitting down. Still, between Vegas and Hoover Damn... that was a hell of a long walk. So Richard made a mental note to drop by the Crimson Caravan to pick up provisions.
*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***
The Victory Day Parade was coming soon. And Kyle knew what that meant - Parade. Music. Festivities. But he found it hard to believe that his adopted-brother-in-law, Markus, had no clue of it. Tokarev had apparently never been to a Victory Day Celebration. So when Kyle asked the Cerinian Tiger if he'd partake in the festivities this year, he was surprisingly confused, stating he'd never heard of such a thing. But, after explanation, Markus was eager to partake - even going so far as to invite his half-sister, Vitani, to the celebration.
So that's why the K'Vort-class Bird-of-Prey IKS Striker was doing arriving in orbit. "Kylie... you ever been to this 'Victrory Day Celebration' or whatever? What's it all about?" Vitani asked her boyfriend.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5503 on: May 19, 2021, 01:09:36 AM »
*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Well for one you might want to dock that bird into the Galatae secondly, yes i've been to one before, last I recall it's a celbration of the DMC and it's allies victory over the Necromyans during the Marauder war. "Not to mention you'll never hear the end of it from Tigress... she get's to show of all her fancy tech, so yeah she'll talk your ear off about it ,but at least she does something..." Kylie sighed

**Dragon'taan planetside Military district**

Speaking of with Tigress Arcnon and her newest assistant Kelsy, a mandalorian Grey Vixen, prepped for the large parade of Battlemechs and tanks.

"Where are those pilots?" The large 7Ft white tiger lady asked.  "Beats me 'Arc'" Kelsy replied adjusting her helmet, as she checked over one of the newest DMC tanks that was slated to take part in the parade "Lets just hope these mechs don't step on the tanks like last year..."  "It was an AAT piloted by droids so what we had an AAT Pancake last year, i thought it was funny some of the clones seemed to like it..  "The Clones fought droids for over 3 years, Tigress.  normal people did not for the most part."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5504 on: May 19, 2021, 02:59:49 PM »
*** IKS Striker, Dragon'taan Orbit ***
"Where is the Galatae? I'm not seeing it in this jumbled mass of ships," Vitani grumbled.
*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
Drake plodded into the kitchen, still half-asleep, to get some coffee. Kira chuckled at her older brother's demeanor, being wide awake herself, sipping on her cup of coffee. Sitting across from her was Tyber.
"Still no response from mom and dad," Tyber stated quietly, hanging up his phone. "They must be busy getting stuff ready for the celebration."
"Ten to one, that's what it is," Kira told him. "They'll be fine."
*** Terra ***
Having picked up his provisions at the Crimson Caravan, Richard was now on his way to Hoover Dam. Hell of a long walk, but it at least gave him something to do. And ten to one, Moore would have something for him. She almost always did.
*** Onderon Orbit ***
The sleepy quiet of Onderon Orbit was rudely disrupted when a group of Slipspace Ruptures marked the arrival of a CAS-class Assault Carrier (https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/sotp/images/2/20/Assualt_Carrier.png/revision/latest?cb=20160605070337) escorted by a pair of RCS-class Armored Cruisers (https://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/12/11043/1_-_yCXQBqq.jpg) and four Trafalgar-class Destroyers (https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dreadnought/images/e/ee/Trafalgar.png/revision/latest?cb=20170812180757). The ships did not power shields or weapons once secure from Slipspace, and for some reason, seemingly just sat there.