The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257727 times)

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4470 on: August 22, 2018, 01:20:58 AM »
*** Eis, Glacier Outpost Alpha, Spacecraft Launch and Landing Pad***

Damien was suiting up for the first launch of the Liberate. A space craft that fitted a crew of five which were to be the first in their expansion among the stars. Trouble getting this nee suit on he struggled cursing out loud to himself. “Damn it! Who made such an infuriating piece of equipment that feels like a puzzle just to put on the boots?!”

His brother, Katin, walked in as he gave a chuckle at his brother’s misfortune.
“You know, you’re going to have to be a bit more professional when you meet other planets. You should be representing the planet of Nephira alongside the other emissaries from the other kingdoms.”

“Speaking of which, how come I’m the one heading up there? You’re much better at politics than I am. I’d be better staying down here just in case they start seeing us and aren’t so friendly.”

Katin walked over to help his brother get his suit on. “Because I’m better suited down here making sure the rest of the operations go smoothly. You know how to act. You went through the same classes I did when growing up. So it should be a piece of cake when you interact with another nation on any given planet. Hostile or otherwise.”

Damien finished zipping up his suit with the help of his brother. Grabbing the helmet and sighing and turning to Katin with a genuine smile. “Yea well, you wouldn’t be able to take on whatever we meet out there. I’m glad this is finally happening. After all we’ve been theough it’s about time we progressed instead of falling backwards.”

“True, and perhaps we might get lucky and with you setting off on our first journey into the unknown it will proctor the unknown to visit us. There’s an infinite amount of knowledge out there, and I’m ready to learn all about it for the sake of our people and others” Katin said putting a hand on his brother’s shoulder.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4471 on: August 22, 2018, 02:20:54 AM »
{{{ OOC Comments }}}

First off, Weaver, you do remember Rellius was a she, right? Mira? Or did you make one of those mistakes you didn't spot? No worries, just saying.

And Damien... one thing I forgot to mention is that in GS, the Dragonarians have reverse-engineered nearly every ship in the galaxy, and made their own variations to fit various mission profiles. So it's not really surprising to see them operating with vessels like I'm about to post.

{{{ End OOC Comments }}}

*** Nephira Orbit ***

In orbit of this uncharted world, a trio of starships dropped out of Translight Speed:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/4/48/NebulaClassSD-EGTW.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120425020541 x1
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sotp/images/5/55/Carrier.1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130912224938 x2

All three warships had extensive modifications, and all three were emblazoned with the same symbol - a dragon, holding a world above his head, with outstretched wings, and encircled by a flaming ring.

The logo of the Dragonarian Empire.

None of the ships were running with shields or weapons powered, and their purpose in this system was unclear. The bigger vessel of the three began running sensor sweeps of the system, and at the same time, sent a message to the planet on an open channel: "We are the Dragonarian Empire. We come here in peace, and have no intention of harming you. We would have been here sooner, but we only just became aware of your home system. Take heart, for we can learn much from each other."

*** Mongdrigo system ***

"Not really, we have everything under control," the Commander responded. "Why are you patrolling this system? I did not realize it was under your jurisdiction."

*** UACS Unseen Assailant, Cardassia Prime Orbit ***

"We've still got a while before we get where we're going, don't we?" Saraabi asked slyly.

*** Phantom en route to the Unseen Avenger ***

"Then you got lucky," the captain said. "You wouldn't've wanted to be on the front lines of that mess."

*** outside Draco city, Dragon'taan ***

"Think of it as the Dragon version of your Mjolnir armor," Roc responded. "Where is the enemy?"

*** Gorbis Mongdrigo, Streets ***

"I see," Malgus said aloud, not trying to conceal the conversation from Ahsoka. He even indicated her and added, "She may be able to assist me in taking it out. Where is the cave?"

*** DMCS Desolator, Onyxia Prime Orbit ***

"Very true," Praven said. "Rellius, especially. And her old colleague, Rhea. Hope she's okay... haven't heard from her in some time."

*** Ship Graveyard Outside Cardassian Space ***

Jacky jumped with all the ships, and hoped Dusk was following close behind. When they got to their destination, Dusk would be greeted by the sight of a base and fleet repair and refit yard, built into a massive asteroid, surrounded by a massive fleet of Klingon, Romulan, Reman and Starfleet vessels.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4472 on: August 22, 2018, 02:47:49 AM »

OOC: Yeah my mistake. One of those little errors that are missed.

Weaver decided it was best not to mention the sudden disappearances regarding the holocron. Besides, he didn't know if it was even connected to Rhea, "That sucks. Hopefully everything's okay with her."

*** Ship Graveyard Outside Cardassian Space ***

Dusk did indeed followed. What he saw both struck fear and jealousy within him. Was this all run by her, a single person? He'd kill for a setup like this. He'd need some kind of supercomputer to run everything, but even then...

"Is... is this all run by you? You and your drones? Because if it is, erm..."

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
« Reply #4473 on: August 22, 2018, 03:11:10 AM »
*** Eis, Glacier Outpost Alpha, Spacecraft Launch and Landing Pad***

As the brothers coversed, a tech engineer ran in with anfrantic exhaustion. “Prince Katin, Prince Damien! We’ve got an incoming transmission coming from an unknown fleet of star ships above orbit!”

“What?! Are you serious?” Damien yelled in disbelief as he ran out with his brother into the center of operations. Large screens and several computer systems filled the room with someone at each station monitoring each and every system.

“Bring up the audio transmission immediately!” Katin yelled, then listening to the incoming transmission. His face lit up as he heard it and screamed in excitement. He grabbed a microphone and started his response. “Yes! Yes hello! This is Katin Hysteria of the Kingdom of Ceol, reporting to you from the Eis Glacier Outpost Alpha. We hear you loud and clear! I’m not aure how big your ships are but we have ample space for you to to land some kind of vessel! We would love to meet and welcome you to our home!”

Damien stood behind his brother checking the orbital radar as he saw the ships, checking designs for any kind of weaponry to be prepared in case something were to go awry.

(Sorry for the extreme language earlier on, I will refrain from using them. Apologies)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 06:21:26 AM by Damien/Katin Hysteria »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4474 on: August 22, 2018, 04:30:28 AM »
*Gorbis Mongdrigo, Streets*
“Ten or eleven miles west,” Garrus bowed, now speaking normally. “Forgive me, Lord. I knew not of your relation with our visitor. I’ll have the Rangers prepare for action.”

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 04:55:41 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4475 on: August 22, 2018, 06:02:17 AM »
*** DCMS Devastator, Corneria Orbit ***

Travis nodded. "The one who volunteered to lead the ground op," he said. "We've almost broken through the Sith blockade; be ready to launch."

Travis wasn't wrong; the Sith Covenant Forces were taking a beating, worse than the allied fleet was. Indeed, some in the Sith Covenant fleet were contemplating retreat.

(DCMS Devastator, Corneria Orbit)

Bios nods and turns around, sending a signal to the 4 black ships in the hanger.

In the Hanger

The 4 small ships, upon receiving the signal, turn around quietly, ready to launch at a moment's notice.

(I'll introduce them as their Squad signs when launch happens, ok Rom? Names will stay unknown (Except to you, cause you already know them) until we hit the ground XD)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4476 on: August 22, 2018, 06:31:50 AM »
*Torrent System*
Fayam listened intentliy, and when Torrentus didn't continue, he asked, "Yeah? What's with it?"

*New Romulus*
Anna went on. "By the way, your name would be Seklom, if I remember correctly."
The gunslinger watched the group for a bit and went on setting target after target on fire. He had to recharge his gun's coil several times in the process.
When they had what they came for, the mechanic and copilot checked out more shops in the main streets. Though, many were not  interesting to them.

*Earth*
Mary shot forward, looked back and with a wide smile got revenge on Amy.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #4477 on: August 22, 2018, 08:21:02 AM »
*** Star Destroyer Tornado, Uncharted Location near Dromund Kaas ***

"Q19J1 That is Quadron 1981, Jacobe 101, a planet called Cimar-1381 the locals call it Earth" Ayki responded and smiled "I don't want to spend more of your time commander, i will take myself there as i will, if i had a ship that is but i can stick around if it is close by?"
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4478 on: August 22, 2018, 09:23:08 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen instinctively froze and made himself look smaller, his tail left hanging on the ground. What in the world was this supposed to mean? Despite having had some issues with others at school, they never got into any REAL trouble like they did now. Terrified on the spot, he literally didn't know what to do or what he even could do.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4479 on: August 22, 2018, 10:58:21 PM »
*** Mongdrigo system ***
"Long range patrol ,we've had some enemy ships pass by us via long range jumps." Kylie explain

"By your command , Captain." Kayle replied ceasing his resistance and letting Saraabi pull him into a kiss.

*** outside Draco city, Dragon'taan ***

"Command wants us to check the blast zone you think your armor can take the radiation?" Alex asked.

"Perhaps, but what happened to high-charity? Kyva asked as the phantom entered the Corvette's bay.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4480 on: August 23, 2018, 02:50:07 AM »
*** Mongdrigo System ***

"I see," the commander responded. "Very well, you may go about your business." The Sith ship cut the link and headed back to its assigned patrol route.

*** Gorbis Mongdrigo, Streets ***

"No," Malgus told Garrus. "If the monster is as you say, I will not risk another Mongdrigan to it. I shall handle this myself."

"Mind having a Jedi along with you?" Ahsoka asked.

Malgus looked over his shoulder at her. "I was hoping you'd want to."

Saraabi would drag Kayle down to her bed giggling and kissing him, slipping her tongue around his.

*** Outside Draco city, Dragon'taan ***

"It can handle worse environments than that," Roc replied. "Take point."

"High Charity was destroyed with the Ark - all of this, twenty-five years ago," The captain said.

"Yeah, I learned about this in school," Morris added. "Hell, my best friend in High School was a Sangheili."

*** Cairo, Earth ***

Both characters approached Michen, weapons subtly drawn. "Try and scream, and we'll put a bullet in your head," threatened the man with the facial tattoos and the trench coat.

"As it happens, my next orders have me going to Earth. A friend of mine lives there, and I have to pick up a UNSC Ambassador - so, it seems we're heading to the same place," Korban told Ayki.

*** Torrent System, Lord Torrentus' Chambers ***

"This message... it isn't damaged," Torrentus said. "It looks and sounds damaged, but it actually is heavily encoded... but I recognize the encryption algorithms; I, myself, use them." She tapped in a few commands to her computer console, and ran a decryption suite, and before long, had the message decoded:

"Admiral Fayaar, the vessel has been taken, per your orders; We are en route to the Valley of the Dark Lords - to the Tomb of Darth Kallig, on Korriban. We will report back when the Tomb has been breached."

"Now that's interesting... The Tomb of Darth Kallig. I must admit, I had my doubts the tomb even existed," Torrentus said.

*** New Romulus ***

"A little to good to be a guess," Seklom responded. He indicated a Romulan sitting at a computer station on the other side of the docks. "Bring your datapad to him; he'll get you sorted out."

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

The mad bumper car melee went on, with Amy alternating between Mary and Jason - and getting called a "traitor" by an amused Jason.

*** DMCS Devastator, Corneria Orbit ***

The Desolator lead one last charge, and decimated the Sith Covenant flagship along with several vessels of importance around her. The others chose that moment to retreat, and the blockade was broken. "Commander Travis to Warfurs - commence ground operations! All ships, commence ground ops! Repeat, commence ground ops! We are re-taking Corneria!"

"Indeed. Rhea's not a bad woman - just a misunderstood, Force-Sensitive Arcanine Pokemorph with a history of finding the worst men. I guess that's why she joined the KDF. Wanted to get away from all that. As I understand it, she landed the CO position aboard one of three Klingon Sword of Khaless Dreadnoughts," Praven said. With a chuckling scoff, he added, "Such a vessel would certainly suit her."

*** Unspecified Location, Designation: Outpost Knightmare ***

"As the humans would say: Come on in, make yourself at home," Jacky told Dusk. A number of refit and repair docks remained open, and the Salvaged Vessels headed for some of them. "And to answer your question, yes - I control all this. It..." She unexpectedly paused, trailing off, and then falling silent, as though she couldn't bring herself to finish. "It... was all I had. After my people were annihilated by a rogue Klingon Warlord... this was all that I had left. I set out to protect other colonies from similar attacks."

*** Nephira Orbit ***

A pair of Vindicator Heavy Cruisers dropped out of translight speed with that same symbol, and began running sensor sweeps. Radio transmissions could be detected between them and the big Nebula Star Destroyer. Finally, the Nebula responded: "I appreciate the warm invitation - and we would be happy to land. We could drop a gravity lift somewhere down planetside, but I'm afraid that'll have to wait; on that note, you may want to suspend any orbital operations you have planned temporarily, as I've just been informed that my escorts' long range sensors detected intermittent neutrino emissions somewhere in this region - I would respectfully advise you remain down planetside until we determine what this is. Such emissions usually only point to one thing."

"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #4481 on: August 23, 2018, 02:55:59 AM »

Ayki smiles and walks closer "Then we are going to earth" she replies "You don't seem that worried meeting a completely new species like this, i know because i have never seen your kind, we have kept a close eye on the humans, but never met another species face to face"
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4482 on: August 23, 2018, 03:11:21 AM »
*** DMCS Devastator, Corneria Orbit ***

The Desolator lead one last charge, and decimated the Sith Covenant flagship along with several vessels of importance around her. The others chose that moment to retreat, and the blockade was broken. "Commander Travis to Warfurs - commence ground operations! All ships, commence ground ops! Repeat, commence ground ops! We are re-taking Corneria!"

(DCMS Devastator, Corneria Orbit)

The four ships blast out the hanger and make their way to their respective landing zones, all worked out by Bios earlier. They all have their own jobs to do.

Bios watches them go. "Godspeed fellas..." He says quietly, before looking at a virtual map on the table in front of him. He looks up as he sees movement go by. "Commander? What now for us?" He says into his comms, as he looks outside.

(Corneria)

The 4 ships land in different spots, the four squads, WF-1, WF-4, WF-8 and WF-14, getting ready and leaving the ships, The ships of 4 and 14 staying nearby and the ships of 1 and 8, once they are off, flying back to help out 4 and 14.

[WF-1]

The 4 soldiers of WF-1, after helping the Liberators set up, met with them to talk tactics. As they arrive, they get led to a tent, that the leader could only guess was the leaders tent. They enter, cautious.

[WF-4]

The 4 soldiers of WF-4 look at each other, and at the buildings surrounding them. Many were bullet-riddled, others were missing chunks, and others were burned in places, some looking out of place. They sigh and start moving slowly.

[WF-8]

WF-8 landed near WF-1's RV, and entered the same camp, though were led to a different area. They enter a tent, the smallest of the group squeaking in surprise at the height of everyone.

[WF-14]

WF-14 end up near a massive area, bleak and obselete. A few of the Liberators wave them over and they get to work on building a site for survivors.

(How's that Rom? I'll introduce the squads personally in my next post.  ^_^)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 05:08:47 AM by Wilco Whiteheart »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4483 on: August 23, 2018, 04:45:03 AM »
*Gorbis Mongdrigo, Streets*

Garrus immediately became flustered.
“L-Lord Malgus. Your word is law, but I cannot allow this. Please, at least take a pathfinder.”

“We’ll go,” a voice cried. From a nearby bar, several Ranger-types exited. They each wore a red shoulder pad, thick dark-green armor and came in a variety of sizes.

Garrus sighed, obviously relieved.
“Oh! Red Brigade, thank the gods. Lord Malgus, the Red Brigade were Great Leader’s elite assault force. Their leader,” at this a shorter Mongdrigan stepped forward. “Zadok Ammerman, three time veteran of the Mutant Wars.”

Zadok smirked. “Well, whether ya want us or not, we’re tagging along. Been too long since Lett’s added a notch to her rifle. Speaking of;” Zadok suddenly got loud. “Red Brigade! Sound off!”

The first was a slight, somewhat tomboyish female. She stood at around 5’ 5’’, maybe 120lbs soaked. She carried a very long rifle, topped with a strange looking scope.
“Lett Meriam. Marksman. Lieutenant.”

The second was a massive, nearly 8’, 600 pound male Mongdrigan. Something akin to a mountain of muscle and flesh. One arm was replaced with one of the 20mm chain guns mounted to the Mong battle walkers.
“Kreig Gormad. Corporal. Heavy Weapons.”

The third, a thin male with huge paws. He wore a backpack stuffed with fuses, explosives and all manner of tools.
“Lucien Dregg. Sergeant. Engineering and demolitions.”

The forth was actually a robot. He appeared Mongdrigan, but the cold dead eyes and lack of mouth gave away his unnatural state.
“D-D 14. Private. Assault droid and pointman.”

Zadok snapped a quick salute, brandishing a huge smile.
“Zadok Ammerman. Major. Leader of the Red Brigade!”
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 09:33:18 AM by Rayleonarde »

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4484 on: August 23, 2018, 05:12:17 AM »
***Nephira, Eis Glacier Outpost Alpha, Spacecraft Launch and Landing Pad***

Katin just chuckled to himself, too ecstatic for the fact that they had their first contact with an outside civilization other than their own. "Alright then, well to be quite frank this day was supposed to be our first launch of a spacecraft into the reaches of space. All we have up there currently are satellites that we recently launched into orbit for sensor operations. I honestly have no idea what nonsense you just spoke but I'll take the advice and suppress our launch until further notice."

Damien left off from the radar and joined his brother. still a bit wary, as his instincts always were, he took the microphone from his brother. "Hello, I am Damien Hysteria, also a ruler of the Kingdom of Ceol. To whom do we have the pleasure of speaking to might I ask, and what does all that gibberish you spoke mean exactly in laments terms?"