The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257749 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4335 on: July 06, 2018, 11:54:24 PM »
*** Ship Graveyard Outside Cardassian Space ***
Dusk would have a hard time finding the three cloaked craft, though they meant him no harm if one of his drones got near it'd pick up another signal and another leading the drone back to Dusk, with no solid proof there were other ships there, though if more drones would check the signal anomolies would eventually fade, the ships were not just using standard cloaking devices.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4336 on: July 07, 2018, 12:19:45 AM »

"Jacqueline, but you can call me Jacky," Jacqueline responded to Dusk. "And if there is a third party in here... well, if they stay out of my way, I'll stay out of theirs. Speaking of which, what brings you to this place? You're not here to scavenge the ships here, too, are you? We could both benefit if we know who's going after what ship, so we can both better stay out of each other's way."

*** Sol III Orbit ***

Weaver might notice a subtle oddity in the battle; the Federation ships seemed to react to every flaw in the Elachi's attack strategy instantly. Several Elachi frigates went up in the initial exchange. They brought in a pair of Battlecruisers supporting a Monbosh Battleship; Federation ships immediately attacked the battleship's weakspot - directly astern of the vessel - and hit the battlecruisers with Tachyon Inversion Beams simultaneously. The battleship was wrecked from behind, and the battlecruisers were rendered defenseless. For a military commander, it'd be a glorious sight - for a civilian, a sign of Federation strength. But for anyone who had known what went on behind-the-scenes, they'd know this is exactly what was hoped for. Proof that the Battle Meditation does get results.

Reproducible results.

*** Czerka work site, Tatooine ***

The Czerka mercs chose that moment to retreat into the vessel itself. "We can't let them get dug in," Doc said. "If they do, we'll have to level the place to get 'em out!"

*** Sangheilios ***

The ground crews would be waiting for the landing of the Overlord Drop Ship and the Conquistador drop ship, ready to see their new instruments of war.

*** Iconia Orbit ***

The sensors of the IKS Gorkon registered the Blowfish's arrival. But the commander of the vessel wanted to be certain this was him. He ordered a signal be sent out, origin unknown, asking the ship to identify itself and asking a question only Fayam would know: "Who was the chief San'Shyuum you captured during the conflict with the Reborn Covenant?"

*** Reman Habitat, New Romulus ***

The Reman pridefully smiled. "We Remans can be as subtle as the best of the Romulans, when needs be. Anyway, off-duty or not, Admiral Obisek wants to speak with one of you - something about what he decoded in the Tal Shiar data you brought back. He just needs one of you so that one can spread the message to the rest."

*** Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

Admittedly, Malgus was a little disappointed he didn't get a chance to absorb a lightning bolt - it would be further evidence of his power, and it would also be an opportunity to feel the elements of this world. He looked to Garrus and shrugged.

*** The Craat, Mongdrigo Surface ***

Ahsoka stood and tapped her lightsabers, currently inactive and clipped to her belt. "Jedi often have no need of rifles - my ally, my tool, my weapon... is the Force. And these help, too."

*** Reach ***

Vhikarev followed Wilco. "We'll need to find an isolated spot to beam out, so no one knows we've left. Know any places like that?" he asked him.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4337 on: July 07, 2018, 09:21:29 AM »
** Czerka Work Site, Tatooine **

Blaine nodded, gesturing for Kozik to follow closely. "It's now or never," He said before climbing out of the trench. The two sprinted towards the entrance of the work site, spraying at the mercenaries who were retreating.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4338 on: July 07, 2018, 12:23:24 PM »
*** Iconia Orbit ***

The sensors of the IKS Gorkon registered the Blowfish's arrival. But the commander of the vessel wanted to be certain this was him. He ordered a signal be sent out, origin unknown, asking the ship to identify itself and asking a question only Fayam would know: "Who was the chief San'Shyuum you captured during the conflict with the Reborn Covenant?"

*** Reman Habitat, New Romulus ***

The Reman pridefully smiled. "We Remans can be as subtle as the best of the Romulans, when needs be. Anyway, off-duty or not, Admiral Obisek wants to speak with one of you - something about what he decoded in the Tal Shiar data you brought back. He just needs one of you so that one can spread the message to the rest."
*Iconia*
Fayam whisteled. He thought long and hard. He said to himself, "They're not talking about the Tal Shiar prophets. Nor about the incident with Cerberus, since I killed that guy. Neither are they talking about my capture from just now... Uhm... Dang, I forgot." He replied, "I can't remember. Was it the Prophet of Vengeange?"
(I actually searched the entire thread for that, didn't find anything... :/)

*New Romulus*
The gunslinger sighed. "They're not giving us a break on that, will they? Anna's still on board of Faith, let them contact her. I can't be bothered on my first day off in ages." After those words, he summoned his motorcycle again and left. The other two crew members found a park where they sat on a bench, taking in the scenery.

*Earth*
Mary said out of nowhere, "Wait." She slapped her head. "Gee, my mind must've stopped working. I somehow forgot my pharmacy is on Corneria, not Dragon'taan." She sighed. "Oh well, the story stands."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4339 on: July 08, 2018, 09:42:11 PM »
*** Sol III ***

An amazing display, but a chilling one as well. If things had been different, the Elachi would have had this instead. Then again, they wouldn't be able to use it without the Force... unless... How far did this rabbit hole go? There was still the mystery of Jackson, although chasing that thread may lead to more trouble than it was worth. Not that he knew where to start anyway. For now, leaving was the best option. Hopefully nobody would think that he still had the holocron and continue to chase him.

Weaver approached the docking bay, stopping to ask a question, "Are ships allowed to un-dock given the... situation?"

What the hell was this cloaking tech? Still nothing solid to go by. Well if the high-tech option wouldn't work, then perhaps a low-tech would. Dusk's ship began spraying glitter around itself. What he was doing was akin to throwing flour on the floor and watching for footsteps. If the glitter was disrupted in anyway, he'd have his target. Of course, this would only work if whoever was out there was moronic enough to fly into the clearly visible dust. Still, it'd prevent anyone from getting too close. There was one last trick up Dusk's sleeve though. It was a long-shot, but on the off-chance one of the crew members on this unknown vessel was psionic, Dusk would be able to pinpoint them, as he himself was one. He briefly reached out with his mind, trying to feel the area around him for any semblance of a psionic mind.

Dusk then continued his conversation, "Ergh... I still don't trust whoever is out there. Unknowns are trouble. As for what I'm scrapping, anything really. You've got more cargo then I have by the looks of things, and I'm just trying to pick up working components of any kind. Hm... with that said, I'll start searching in that corvette over there. Er... to the starboard side of my ship. It looks relatively intact." He was outmatched, and there was an unknown out there. It was best not to get greedy.

His cargo bay opened again, releasing the six drones that were recalled earlier. This time however, each one was also equipped with a small sprayer filled with the sparkling dust. As they moved towards the corvette, they'd slowly release it around themselves.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4340 on: July 08, 2018, 10:51:16 PM »
*** Sol III ***

An amazing display, but a chilling one as well. If things had been different, the Elachi would have had this instead. Then again, they wouldn't be able to use it without the Force... unless... How far did this rabbit hole go? There was still the mystery of Jackson, although chasing that thread may lead to more trouble than it was worth. Not that he knew where to start anyway. For now, leaving was the best option. Hopefully nobody would think that he still had the holocron and continue to chase him.

Weaver approached the docking bay, stopping to ask a question, "Are ships allowed to un-dock given the... situation?"

What the hell was this cloaking tech? Still nothing solid to go by. Well if the high-tech option wouldn't work, then perhaps a low-tech would. Dusk's ship began spraying glitter around itself. What he was doing was akin to throwing flour on the floor and watching for footsteps. If the glitter was disrupted in anyway, he'd have his target. Of course, this would only work if whoever was out there was moronic enough to fly into the clearly visible dust. Still, it'd prevent anyone from getting too close. There was one last trick up Dusk's sleeve though. It was a long-shot, but on the off-chance one of the crew members on this unknown vessel was psionic, Dusk would be able to pinpoint them, as he himself was one. He briefly reached out with his mind, trying to feel the area around him for any semblance of a psionic mind.

Dusk then continued his conversation, "Ergh... I still don't trust whoever is out there. Unknowns are trouble. As for what I'm scrapping, anything really. You've got more cargo then I have by the looks of things, and I'm just trying to pick up working components of any kind. Hm... with that said, I'll start searching in that corvette over there. Er... to the starboard side of my ship. It looks relatively intact." He was outmatched, and there was an unknown out there. It was best not to get greedy.

His cargo bay opened again, releasing the six drones that were recalled earlier. This time however, each one was also equipped with a small sprayer filled with the sparkling dust. As they moved towards the corvette, they'd slowly release it around themselves.

Dusk would soon detect a hugly psionic being, it's power diverting it's actual location, 'Your going through a of trouble to find me, why?" said the voice of the being, all of a sudden now in contact with Dusk Psionically. "We mean you and your friends there no harm we are simply waiting here, I apologize for our 'rough' first contact ,but we clearly did not want to be found. We are indeed warriors  put our purpose here much less than that of war we are simply testing out new stealth and scanning technologies, not all warriors wish to do war all the time, it gets... Dull, you may relax as again we mean you no harm, however in this small  'sea' of wrecks among the great dark sea there may be those that threaten us all."

**Dragon'taan  Draco city, residental District."**
Alex soon arrived about a block away from the Senators house, Senator quiet  a ways ahead already to his front door, Looking around the human  looked around behind him before unlocking the door to head into his home. Alex wait a block away from the Senators home Signaling for Roc to lean his ear near her muzzle.

** Czerka Work Site, Tatooine **

Lupe followed up in the rear making sure no more mercs were outside that could threaten their back side walking backwards with an odd ,but precise backpedal as she despite walking back wards pretty much lined her own back up with Blain's  her  Battle rifle raised and ready to hit any mercs that would attempt to get the teams back or would get around Blaine...

*** Sangheilios Orbit ***
As the Overlord dropship landed it deployed it's unloading ramp a battalion of Battlemechs of various weight classes and types walkedd down the ramps Kit Fox, Arctich cheetahs, firemoths mostly compsed of the light mechs, Stormcrows, Shadow,cats and novas the medium, Timberwolves, Cauldron Borns Summoners and Hellbringers the heavies and finnaly the assualts mostly Dire wolves, blood Asp, Warhawks, KOdiaks and Supernovas. the battalion of mechs marched in formation around small  but odd looking rectangular tracked vehicle, a mobile Mech factor able to not only produce mechs and parts but also deploy modular repair and refit stations for the mechs, The remote ARC-170's patroled the skies commanded and controled from the air station onboard the Overlord dropship which has now deployed into it's Base mode acting as a large  Dropship now operated as a heavly armed fully functioning Hq complete with briefing rooms, Barracks and everything else an army could need in a neat package able to protect itself easily from all but the largest of ground assaults alone. Meanwhile onboard the  more aerdynamic conquistador, dropship preperations wer being made to unload the rest of the mechs and support vehicles.

--- Overlord dropship Bridge, command deck 1--- 

"Deployment complete, requesting link to Kadon Thel, one thing remains rechristening and naming his new dropships, please inform the Kadeon that we request his presence on the bridge of his new Overlord dropship< i think he'll enjoy the show in the Bridge, keep me informed to when the kadeon arrives i think we should have a large meal to celebrate Tigress's achivment and our sucessful deployment of the first new Overlord MKII dropship."

*** Merchant Ship Crash Site, Green Hills ***

Kyva looked around pulling out his old type-25 DER. "How do you propose we eliminate the threat, human? My ship should be checking in with me soon."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 06:25:43 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4341 on: July 10, 2018, 10:40:17 PM »

Jacqueline spotted the ship Dusk referred to. An interesting choice.

"That ship... unless I'm much mistaken, that's a Shriken Corvette - used by the TEC forces in the Triple Alliance. Way I heard it, they helped in the formation of what is now the United Imperial Alliance. And that's one ship of at least a half-dozen I wanted to investigate - those ships don't belong here. Most of these ships here are either Starfleet, Romulan, Klingon, Cardassian or Jem'Hadar. Those ship's aren't exactly a matching fit for a battle like this," she told Dusk. "I'm gonna have my droids probe another one nearby - if you come across anything interesting, please signal me. I want to know what TEC ships were doing way out here."

*** Sol III ***

"Regrettably not, sir," the Dockmaster replied. "We're on full combat alert. I cannot allow any civilian ships to leave until the Elachi attack has been dealt with."

Outside, a KDF Task Force dropped out of Warp Speed, headed up by the IKS Dark Tempest. "This is Brigadier T'tocs of the Klingon Defense Force... we have come to render aid to our besieged Federation allies."

*** Iconia Orbit ***

The commander of the Gorkon was certain - this had to be him. If this had been an agent of the Tal Shiar or someone else, they would be certain of their answer, even if they were wrong. He looked to his tactical officer and barked, "yIchu'Ha' So'wI!" This would be heard over the channel, to Fayam, as well, as a massive vessel de-cloaked, easily dwarfing the Blowfish:

http://michaelwileyart.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/klingon_dreadnought.jpg

"Stand by to be brought aboard, mister Fayam, and if you have shields, please lower them. We will keep your vessel hidden with ours until the conclusion of this meeting," requested an uncharacteristically calm Klingon voice.

*** Carnival grounds, Earth ***

The mention of Corneria elicited worried looks from Amy and Jason both. Did she not know?

*** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser, Tatooine ***

(Don't forget reinforcements, Blaine. Blaine and Kozik have the pattern enhancers, don't they?)

Kira kept guard of Blaine and Kozik, twirling her double-bladed lightsaber staff to deflect Czerka Merc shots from their blasters. Doc nailed one that rose from cover with his Pulse Emitter. "You two gonna call it in, or what?" he shouted over the gunfire to Blaine and Kozik.

*** Sangheilios Orbit ***

Thel and his bodyguards were already on the way out to the Overlord Drop Ship, with Thel briefly pausing to admire the mechs and the drone ARC-170s. These would do a world of good in the coming dust-up with the Sith Covenant.

*** Merchant Ship Crash Site, Green Hills ***

"Basically? Kill the hunter, bury him in the hills," Morris responded to Kyva's query.

"It's killing this thing that's the problem; no one can see it, and by the time someone does, they get cut to ribbons," The Captain replied.

*** Deep Space between Outpost 'Mantakar and Corneria, Approaching Sith Forward Sensor Post ***

"How we doing, Slippy?" Fox asked.

"I've told you six times already, Fox - Cloaking Device is stable, and the Sith show no indication they're aware of us," Slippy said irritatedly.

"Fox to Commander Travis... you ready to hit the sensor post?" Fox asked over a coded and encrypted channel.

"More ready than you," the Tiger answered.

*** Residential District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Roc leaned down to listen to Alex, wondering what she wanted to say.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4342 on: July 10, 2018, 11:50:20 PM »

*** Borealis Med bay, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Angel slowly calmed down from Ambre's efforts, but as the needle stabbed into her, muscles still tense, she let out a cry and some sort of noise dampening blue aura that quickly filled the room, followed by a secretion of a blue mist from under her neck fluff; These excretions are apart of a defense mechanism that she possesses as a means to escape by subduing her attackers into a sleeping state.

*** Starship Chimera, En Route to Onderon ***

Gypsie continued to stroke Kyle's head, resting her tails over him, stroking his arms with her tails. "I'm here, love... Now sleep... You're not getting out of bed yet."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4343 on: July 11, 2018, 12:36:39 AM »

*** Borealis Med bay, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Angel slowly calmed down from Ambre's efforts, but as the needle stabbed into her, muscles still tense, she let out a cry and some sort of noise dampening blue aura that quickly filled the room, followed by a secretion of a blue mist from under her neck fluff; These excretions are apart of a defense mechanism that she possesses as a means to escape by subduing her attackers into a sleeping state.

Gypsie continued to stroke Kyle's head, resting her tails over him, stroking his arms with her tails. "I'm here, love... Now sleep... You're not getting out of bed yet."

***Onderon**

The Borealis dropped out of subspace near Onderon,a small situation developing in the med bay.

putting on some sort of helmet to avoid the mist, Amber held Angel's hand trying to calm her down further, the doctor putting on her own mask, and setting up a  seal so the mist wouldn't cause any problems beyond the med bay, the droids being non-biological were not affected by the mist at all and so continued slowly administering a healing agent into angel to boost her healing.

--- Bridge ---

The captain, Rae studied the star charts, planning her next move after her buisness was done in this system, the DMC Fleet was quiet large, so the Borealis was not under any assignments at the moment, which gave the captain the freedom to do as she  wanted, studying the starcharts for the system she tried to find something interesting, a nebula to explore a planet to observe, something to do to kill time.

) Borealis ship wide comm (
"Argo to []Borealis[/i], We've arrived." The AI chimed in.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:41:04 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4344 on: July 11, 2018, 02:52:41 AM »

Vasily relaxed on hearing Gypsie - and then feeling her - behind him, leaning back into her embrace. "What... what happened?" he asked her.

*** Onderon Orbit ***

The Retribution's Thunder was among the largest vessels orbiting Onderon, and sent a signal to the Borealis giving clearance for approach, and apologizing for the lack of comms, as they were under maintenance.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4345 on: July 11, 2018, 03:12:29 AM »

Holy #### that worked!? Dusk was a bit dumbfounded. He wasn't actually expecting anything to come of it, but now this unknown was confirmed to be psionic. Dusk gave a short response to Jacqueline, "Will do, uh, excuse me for a moment, I just found our 'friend'..."

Dusk then responded to the psionic being, "Because unknowns are dangerous. How am I supposed to know you don't have a laser locked onto me? Anyone can say they aren't, especially if you can't see them. If you are trying not to sound threatening, maybe you should have left out the warriors and threats all around us bit," Dusk sighed, "Not that I can do anything about you anyway."

Meanwhile, Dusk's drones were busy breaking into the corvette. They gathered around one of the breaches in the ship. One of them began using its mining laser to cut out a larger hole to allow easy access. The rest stood by at the sides, some with lasers aimed at the breach, others surveying the local area for threats. With two others already here, it'd be unsurprising at this point to encounter a third, or fourth, or some other arbitrary amount. If the coast was clear, then the drones one by one would enter, covering each other until they were all inside.

*** Sol III Orbit ***

"Ah, right then," Weaver responded, "I thought I'd just ask," he turned back where he came. There really wasn't much to do at this point other than putts around at the moment. Maybe there was a vending machine or something around the facility.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4346 on: July 11, 2018, 03:15:56 AM »

Holy #### that worked!? Dusk was a bit dumbfounded. He wasn't actually expecting anything to come of it, but now this unknown was confirmed to be psionic. Dusk gave a short response to Jacqueline, "Will do, uh, excuse me for a moment, I just found our 'friend'..."

Dusk then responded to the psionic being, "Because unknowns are dangerous. How am I supposed to know you don't have a laser locked onto me? Anyone can say they aren't, especially if you can't see them. If you are trying not to sound threatening, maybe you should have left out the warriors and threats all around us bit," Dusk sighed, "Not that I can do anything about you anyway."

Meanwhile, Dusk's drones were busy breaking into the corvette. They gathered around one of the breaches in the ship. One of them began using its mining laser to cut out a larger hole to allow easy access. The rest stood by at the sides, some with lasers aimed at the breach, others surveying the local area for threats. With two others already here, it'd be unsurprising at this point to encounter a third, or fourth, or some other arbitrary amount. If the coast was clear, then the drones one by one would enter, covering each other until they were all inside.

*** Sol III Orbit ***

"Ah, right then," Weaver responded, "I thought I'd just ask," he turned back where he came. There really wasn't much to do at this point other than putts around at the moment. Maybe there was a vending machine or something around the facility.

'unfortunatly, when dealing with non-combatants we tend to have an openly honest demeanor, that's why I let you know.' THe being replied 'But on another note, perhaps we can help you is there anything you need?'

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4347 on: July 11, 2018, 06:12:01 AM »
** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser, Tatooine **

Blaine nodded as Kozik crouched down next to him, holding his own pattern enhancer. "Almost forgot." He said, with a smile behind his now transparent visor. The bear shook his head before unclipping his own device from his side, placing it on the ground.

Kozik did the same and the two quickly activated the devices. "Alright, cavalry is on the way! Push up and dig in," Blaine yelled as he and his wolf counterpart moved ahead, giving suppressing fire to the mercenaries who were dug in up ahead.

"Getting a little rusty, buddy." Kozik said over bursts of his battle rifle, narrowing leaning out of the way of an incoming ballistic round. Blaine leaned back up and returned fire, responding to Koziks' playful jab with a one-fingered Earth gesture.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4348 on: July 11, 2018, 11:23:04 AM »
*Sith Construction Site, Gorbis Mongdrigo*

Garrus cautiously left the cover of the storm rod, approaching Malgus slowly. "One casualty, Lord Malgus. We will spread his ashes within the hour, construction will continue afterwards."

*The Craat, Mongdrigo Surface*

Vestraad tilted his head, shrugged, and placed the rifle back into it's container. "I'm not sure what this Force thing is. Nor what those cans are. But, if you have faith in them, then I pray they work."

A lone truck, rusted and rickety, crested the hill and stopped. It's occupants dismounted, drew some crude looking rifles and waited. Every once in a while, one of the scouts would bring something up to their face and look towards the ship.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4349 on: July 12, 2018, 07:41:13 AM »
*Iconia*
Fayam responded, "Understood. Commence docking." He double checked his systems and saw that all weapons and shields were offline. Only his electromagnetic shield was active at a very low level to block radiation, but it would not interfere with a tractor beam.

*New Romulus*
The gunslinger decided to turn back to Faith to pick up his gun. He hadn't shot with it for a while.
Themechanic and copilot were talking about what happened in the past few weeks. It was a lot, but they tried to avoid specific topics in order not to worry any inhabitants of the city.
Anna remained close to Faith. It would still take a week at least before she would be able to pick up her new ship. Maybe she could go out and recruit some people here.

*Earth*
Mary stared confused at the two. "Ehm, why are you looking like you've seen ghosts? Did I say something wrong?"