The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257751 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4080 on: April 03, 2018, 04:51:22 AM »
*** Poacher Ship, Geidi IV ***

Vasily tried to kneel down next to Gypsie, but the pain of his wound caused him to drop to the deck next to her. He could barely feel his legs, and he was losing a lot of blood. Nonetheless, he shushed her, hugged her, and would give her a tender kiss on her lips. He loved her - he still did. He was not going to hold anything against her. He spoke soft, sweet things to her, a dragon-shifter's gentle affection. But a random patrol, armed with ballistic assault rifles, happened across the scene, and raised their weapons. As it happened, Vasily's M41-A had dropped within Gypsie's grasp.

If ever there was a time for redemption, it was now.

*** Starship Borealis, Geidi IV Orbit ***

Keesha looked to Rochell. "Will... will she be okay?" she asked groggily.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

"Rest easy, friend. I'll take you back to your hotel room, and I'll leave a comm-badge so you can contact me if you remember anything else," Crowley told Michen. "In the meantime, I'm gonna have a word with my colleagues, see if they know anything new."

*** New Romulus ***

"I see," D'Tan responded. "Well, I'll get word to my friends at KDY, get the ball rolling. Will you be able to find Kuat on your own?"

*** Dragon'taan Spaceport, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I do not know where Lord-Admiral Tokarev is, but I can put you in touch with his wife," said the voice of High General Kyle to Fayam. "May I ask what this is about?"

*** Drakona Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Yeah, he just started walking today," Kabier chuckled. "Just wait until your little ones start walking on their own."

*** Reznov Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Ketorr stood before a mirror, straightening out his uniform. He just put John down for a nap, and Lian and her fiance agreed to watch over John while Ketorr was away. Ketorr had been called to the Military Enclave, reason unknown, though he had been assured it was a minor matter - albeit one that required his attention.

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, En Route to Tatooine ***

"Helm," Draco commanded, "Set a course for Tatooine, best possible speed."

Lana was walking with Blaine, just stepping onto the bridge as she asked him, "You referring to Zuko and his Spartan counterpart, Frosty?"

*** Coruscant ***

"Oh, I see," the customs officer told Vestraad. He indicated a dome-shaped building in the distance. "She'll be in her office in there - the senate building. Taxi rides there from anywhere on Coruscant are free - even from Customs. Once you're there, just ask a guard to direct you to the Chancellor's office."

*** Sith Command Center, Gorbis Mongdrigo ***

"Will Sith energy weapons be effective against such creatures? Lightsabers, laser rifles? Or will we have to resort to plasma weapons?" Malgus asked.

*** Stolen Sith Frigate, New Cerinia Orbit ***

Fox patiently waited to be contacted again, waiting to hear either Krystal's questions... or her rebuttal.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4081 on: April 03, 2018, 05:02:59 AM »
*** Starship Borealis, Geidi IV Orbit ***

"If she calms down and rest, yeah  she'll be fine." Katie replied rolling her eyes, turning to the door as someone came in

"Hello doc how are your patients?" Rae the white vixen asked motioning to Angel  "She  looks a little beat up can you check her?" The white vixen asked.

Ambre followed the two inside right behind Angel.

___New Cerinia, Red cloudrunner wreakage.__

THe Krystal clone groaned as she got out of the crashed ship, cockpit mostly intact, the Vixen grabbed a lightsaber from her belt igniting the crimson blade as she prepared for Krystal...

__Reach, Secret lab__

"Dr. Halsey the Spartans will arrive at their target location in 30 minutes." Jade informed Halsey.

-_UNSC Space , Green hills, Unknown Sangheili camp_-

The lone silver armored SangheilI mounted a Ghost and drove it towards teh rising smoke, in his mind memories swirling, of the betrayal of the 'Prophets' he could remember the day well, he was commanding his ship just like any other day when the news came to him Jiralhanae slaughtering his people and all in the name of the prophets, then he remembers assuring his crew of Sangheili that he would make things right, just before marching into the 'sacred room' reserved for the minor prophet on board  the San'Shyuum, being of a weaker species not helped by their use of hover chairs stood no chance to Kyva as he shoved his energy sword into the traitors chest instantly klling the minor phrophet... the memory faded as he got closer to the pillar of smoke rising into the air....

--- Sol's Bar& Grill , Dragon'taan ---

Alex stepped inside the establishment and began to look around spotting someone she saw who was familiar.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 04:31:34 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4082 on: April 03, 2018, 05:08:59 AM »
*Coruscant*
Vestraad nodded. "Thank you, sirs." He stepped away from the customs office and headed towards the city "streets" and stood near the edge. Unfortunately, the Mongdrigan wasn't sure how to get the attention of the taxi, so he stood.

*Sith Command Center, Mongdrigo*

Garrus's brow furrowed for a moment before he nodded. "Yes...b-but we can't mess the ecosystem up. The last time we wiped fiends from the fields, the scarabs came. Poor Vestraad lost his whole family to 'em. Hopefully Old Kev will help drive them away. He has before."

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4083 on: April 03, 2018, 08:11:42 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning **

"Yes, ma'am." Blaine replied, noticing they had finally reached the bridge. "With all of our perspectives on the recent..events, we should be able to put together a timeline and figure out what the next step is." He finished, turning to hear Kozik finally catch up with them.

The wolf stopped to catch his breath, now donning a similar uniform to Blaine's. "Sorry, sarge. Had to get out of that slab heap, started to smell." Kozik huffed before noticing Lana. "Pardon my language, ma'am." He said, seeming a little embarrassed.

"That's why I didn't wear mine, Koz. I mean, if we got hit on a black operation, no one would come get us." Blaine replied, stopping a few feet from Draco's bridge seat.

"Sir." Blaine simply greeted, standing at attention. Kozik followed suit, standing on the other side of Lana.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4084 on: April 03, 2018, 07:08:36 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen tilted their head in curiosity and confusion. The future had a lot of interesting stuff. The snow leopard closed their eyes when they remembered something. Shoot, it was the present. They opened their eyes again and faced the commander. They nodded. "Thanks you."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4085 on: April 04, 2018, 12:56:20 AM »
*** Cairo, Earth ***

"Not a problem," Crowley responded to Michen as he started back for the hotel. The trip would be uneventful, and upon getting back to Michen's room, Crowley left a comm-badge where Michen could reach it. "Just tap it once, state your name and who you're trying to get in contact with - for instance, 'Michen to Agent Crowley' - and the AI in charge of comms here in Cairo will route your signal directly to me. Okay?"

"As you were," Draco responded. His eyes fell on Lana. "Been a long time, Lana. I see you took full advantage of the nanites I left you."

"Oh, definitely, Draco - even an ex-Sith would never turn down the chance to remain on the mortal plane," Lana shot back. "So... where we headed? I could swear I heard something about Tatooine when we arrived on the bridge."

Draco looked to Blaine and Kozik. "You two ever operate on a desert world before?"

*** Coruscant ***

As it happened, a taxi driven by a Twi'lek stopped beside Vestraad. "Need a lift, sir?" she asked with a smile.

Malgus nodded. "Gather some of your best. I'll get a few of mine, we'll both go and pay Old Kev a visit, see what he wants," he suggested.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Roc was right behind Alex. "Do you see the target, yet?" he asked her quietly.

*** New Cerinia, Red Cloudrunner Wreckage ***

Panther had been in the area where the Cloudrunner had crashed, but even then, he had the sense to remain hidden. Something felt off to him.

And when the Cloudrunner crashed, Coalition forces were already moving to surround the crash site to wait for Admiral Krystal - orders from the Lord-Admiral himself: Surround the crash site and wait.

*** UNSC Space, Green hills, Unidentified Crash Site ***

Situation was bad. Getting worse. The job had dangerous written all over it. Shipment of salvaged and scavenged Covenant weapons, to be delivered to Reach for study and possible redesign and adaptation. The captain was about to refuse the job, but the need for money for the crew swayed him. Halfway there, Slipspace Drive gets disrupted, and they fall into an ambush. Kig-Yar pirates. Knocked out the engines, ship plummeted into the atmosphere of the nearby planetary body, crashing - thankfully - in an area that wasn't too badly glassed. Captain thought they could just drop a beacon, wait for rescue. Wrong. Kig-Yar came down, started attacking the crew's established positions daily. That's when the bizarre **** started. Missing crew members, strange sounds in the dead of night, and the Kig-Yar attacks became less frequent.

Then they found the body. The first officer had been killed by a plasma weapon, but not like the kind the Covenant had. Next to him, the first officer's best friend. He'd been stabbed by a bladed weapon. This wasn't the Kig-Yar. This was someone else. The crew began finding the occasional Kig-Yar that had the same wounds. Now the Kig-Yar were giving diplomacy a try, trying to buy the weapons. The Captain wasn't having it. The man was stubborn, even with ghost readings on the motion sensors. The Kig-Yar were just as stubborn - the ringleader of the bunch had lost enough men to the crew of the Human vessel alone, to say nothing of the casualties suffered at the hands of this unidentified assailant.

The captain, in fact, was stalling, trying to play for time, until some sort of rescue came...

(Mods, I apologize if that is too graphic, I tried to word that as best I can without going overboard. If you need it edited, I will edit it.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4086 on: April 04, 2018, 01:15:59 AM »
*** Cairo, Earth ***

"Not a problem," Crowley responded to Michen as he started back for the hotel. The trip would be uneventful, and upon getting back to Michen's room, Crowley left a comm-badge where Michen could reach it. "Just tap it once, state your name and who you're trying to get in contact with - for instance, 'Michen to Agent Crowley' - and the AI in charge of comms here in Cairo will route your signal directly to me. Okay?"

"As you were," Draco responded. His eyes fell on Lana. "Been a long time, Lana. I see you took full advantage of the nanites I left you."

"Oh, definitely, Draco - even an ex-Sith would never turn down the chance to remain on the mortal plane," Lana shot back. "So... where we headed? I could swear I heard something about Tatooine when we arrived on the bridge."

Draco looked to Blaine and Kozik. "You two ever operate on a desert world before?"

*** Coruscant ***

As it happened, a taxi driven by a Twi'lek stopped beside Vestraad. "Need a lift, sir?" she asked with a smile.

Malgus nodded. "Gather some of your best. I'll get a few of mine, we'll both go and pay Old Kev a visit, see what he wants," he suggested.

Roc was right behind Alex. "Do you see the target, yet?" he asked her quietly.

Panther had been in the area where the Cloudrunner had crashed, but even then, he had the sense to remain hidden. Something felt off to him.

And when the Cloudrunner crashed, Coalition forces were already moving to surround the crash site to wait for Admiral Krystal - orders from the Lord-Admiral himself: Surround the crash site and wait.

Situation was bad. Getting worse. The job had dangerous written all over it. Shipment of salvaged and scavenged Covenant weapons, to be delivered to Reach for study and possible redesign and adaptation. The captain was about to refuse the job, but the need for money for the crew swayed him. Halfway there, Slipspace Drive gets disrupted, and they fall into an ambush. Kig-Yar pirates. Knocked out the engines, ship plummeted into the atmosphere of the nearby planetary body, crashing - thankfully - in an area that wasn't too badly glassed. Captain thought they could just drop a beacon, wait for rescue. Wrong. Kig-Yar came down, started attacking the crew's established positions daily. That's when the bizarre **** started. Missing crew members, strange sounds in the dead of night, and the Kig-Yar attacks became less frequent.

Then they found the body. The first officer had been killed by a plasma weapon, but not like the kind the Covenant had. Next to him, the first officer's best friend. He'd been stabbed by a bladed weapon. This wasn't the Kig-Yar. This was someone else. The crew began finding the occasional Kig-Yar that had the same wounds. Now the Kig-Yar were giving diplomacy a try, trying to buy the weapons. The Captain wasn't having it. The man was stubborn, even with ghost readings on the motion sensors. The Kig-Yar were just as stubborn - the ringleader of the bunch had lost enough men to the crew of the Human vessel alone, to say nothing of the casualties suffered at the hands of this unidentified assailant.

The captain, in fact, was stalling, trying to play for time, until some sort of rescue came...

(Mods, I apologize if that is too graphic, I tried to word that as best I can without going overboard. If you need it edited, I will edit it.)

"Kig-yar?" Kyva ask himself as he proceeds into the crash site on the ghost, ducking a little as they shoot at him "Pirates...." the Sangheili growled letting out a roar, his four manidibled jaw openening wide as he opened fire on the Kig-yar with the Ghost's plasma cannons, ignoring the humans for now, they were not a threat...or that is  at least what he though since the kig-yar shot at him first.

"No, but i see someoen familar." Alex replied walking towards Skye and Travis. "Hey how are you two?" the dark blue Vixen asked.

Krystal growled seeing the others nearbye "I thought I said I would handle this alone." She said to one of the coalition soldiers as she entered the 'ring' of  the crash site, spotting the lightsaber armed clone , she drew her Psionic sword in preparation....

The two would soon engage each other in sword  combat Cyan colored blade meeting with the Crimson blade  multiple times sending sparks flying from either blade as the two exchanged blows, both seeming equally matched as the fight continued.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:27:06 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4087 on: April 04, 2018, 02:17:31 AM »

The Kig-Yar Pirates all engaged the Sangheili, but neglected to radio it in. The conversation aboard the crashed human ship went on uninterrupted, as though both parties remained unaware of this new development.

On an overhanging ledge, a shimmering apparition observed this fascinating new development.

Alex's voice startled Skye, but she was calmed by Travis. "We're fine, thank you," Travis told Alex. Noticing Roc behind her, he indicated him and asked, "Friend of yours?"

Markus arrived on the scene not long after Krystal did, and he had a Cortosis-laced Katana ready to draw should his wife need help.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4088 on: April 04, 2018, 03:10:06 AM »
*Coruscant*
Vestraad looked around himself, and realizing he was alone, he nodded. "Yes. I need to get to the uh...Chancellor's office."

*Sith Command Center*
Garrus nodded. "Yes, my Lord." He walked to a nearby communication terminal and contacted any available Mongdrigan Regulars. It would be a few minutes before the expeditionary force would be assembled.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4089 on: April 04, 2018, 08:34:26 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal nodded wistfully. “I see.” In his mind, Okkal belived that the UNSC had the same capabilities as the Mongdrigans. Emplaced energy weapons and basic infantry carried munitions. Okkal dismounted the Warthog and waited for Willa.

[Reach]

Willa dismounts and walks over to the building. "Come on, Okkal." She says, waiting at the door.

Post Merge: April 04, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
(((Warship ' Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit)))

Vhikarev nodded. "Good. It'll be just you and I -- can't afford to risk beaming in with anyone else, lest any mercs down planetside ID me by way of my subordinates." he paused, then asked, "I don't suppose, by chance, you've used a transporter before, have you?"

[Warship ' Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit]
[/size]
[/size]Wilco shook his head. "No sir, but I do have family on that planet that could possibly help us. I know from scans sent through that it's only Spartans on the planet, with some Mongdrigons in a hanger there. No signs of Mercs anywhere.[/size]" He then taps on his wrist once, and a small computer pops out of his arm. "Hmm..."
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 08:52:41 AM by Wilco Whiteheart, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4090 on: April 04, 2018, 11:37:17 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal nodded wistfully. “I see.” In his mind, Okkal belived that the UNSC had the same capabilities as the Mongdrigans. Emplaced energy weapons and basic infantry carried munitions. Okkal dismounted the Warthog and waited for Willa.

[Reach]

Willa dismounts and walks over to the building. "Come on, Okkal." She says, waiting at the door.

Post Merge: April 04, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

(((Warship ' Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit)))

Vhikarev nodded. "Good. It'll be just you and I -- can't afford to risk beaming in with anyone else, lest any mercs down planetside ID me by way of my subordinates." he paused, then asked, "I don't suppose, by chance, you've used a transporter before, have you?"

[Warship ' Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit]

Wilco shook his head. "No sir, but I do have family on that planet that could possibly help us. I know from scans sent through that it's only Spartans on the planet, with some Mongdrigons in a hanger there. No signs of Mercs anywhere." He then taps on his wrist once, and a small computer pops out of his arm. "Hmm..."
(Fixing size)

Wilco shook his head. "No sir, but I do have family on that planet that could possibly help us. I know from scans sent through that it's only Spartans on the planet, with some Mongdrigons in a hanger there. No signs of Mercs anywhere.

" He then taps on his wrist once, and a small computer pops out of his arm. "Hmm..."

(I recommend refraining from using the size tags they don't work very well) (Good day.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4091 on: April 04, 2018, 01:13:37 PM »
*Reach*
Okkal followed Willa to the door and opened it for he. With a bow of the head, Okkal said. “After you, Officer.”

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4092 on: April 04, 2018, 09:50:40 PM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning **

"We're quite familiar, sir." Blaine replied, Kozik nodding to his response. "Is it another stealth operation or are we going in loud?" He asked, crossing his arms.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4093 on: April 05, 2018, 05:24:05 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam replied, "It's about their daughter! She might get kidnapped!"

*New Romulus*
Anna said truthfully, "Its coordinates aren't in our system yet, but some searches will do wonders. We'll get there."

*Outer Space*
Mary made herself comfortable. Earth would come soon enough.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4094 on: April 06, 2018, 04:56:05 AM »

The Kig-Yar Pirates all engaged the Sangheili, but neglected to radio it in. The conversation aboard the crashed human ship went on uninterrupted, as though both parties remained unaware of this new development.

On an overhanging ledge, a shimmering apparition observed this fascinating new development.

Alex's voice startled Skye, but she was calmed by Travis. "We're fine, thank you," Travis told Alex. Noticing Roc behind her, he indicated him and asked, "Friend of yours?"

Markus arrived on the scene not long after Krystal did, and he had a Cortosis-laced Katana ready to draw should his wife need help.

"You could say that, Travis." Alex replied "Have you seen that politician who normally comes here?" The blue vixen asked "I see you found someone.." She added nodding towards Skye.

A silver vixen walked past Markus, heading slowly towards the two battling vixens

THe black furred  Krystal clone soon stepped back red gem on her diadem beginning to glow as electricity shot out of her hand towards Krystal.
The Blue Vixen was taken off guard but managed to block the lightning with her sword ,but did not see the next move the black vixen made, rushing up to her with a yell the black vixen rushed Krystal lighting still shooting from her hand and cut Krystal's arm off.

The blue Vixen shrieked in pain and fell to her back  a few drops of blood stained the grass.

The black vixen was about to finish off Krystal when Nari rushed up  to the black furred vixen forcing her back

Nari  stood there protecting the downed blue vixen, having force the black Krystal clone back away from the blue vixen. "Try me on for size." Nari growled stepping closer to the 'clone'

The Sangheili spotted something shimmering out of the corner of his eye ,but was too busy with the Kig-yar pirates slamming the wedge shaped hovercraft into a group of two Kig-yar, he spun the vehicle around firing plasma burst at the remaining pirates.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 05:30:18 AM by Alessia Starfurr »