The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257789 times)

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4050 on: March 23, 2018, 12:24:39 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Coruscant Orbit **

"Yes, ma'am. Sorry for the lapse of memory, combat will do that to you." Blaine replied, following the human by her side. Kozik stayed behind at a few paces, checking over his armor.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what was the incident with the Revanites? Does it have anything to do with the Sith or the Eternal Fleet?" Blaine asked, taking note to use his NI to record the audio around him. ONI still wanted unknown intel even after he re enlisted with the Corps.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4051 on: March 23, 2018, 07:39:06 AM »
[Reach]

"Hmm?" Willa looked at Okkal. "What do you mean?"
"I think he means the grass, that's not Tiberium..." Said a random Spartan-IV who came by the two

[Reach]

Willa nods. "Ah. Thank you then...?" She asked the S-IV.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4052 on: March 23, 2018, 12:28:47 PM »
*Reach*
Okkal blinked. "W-Wait, what? B-But i-it's..." He watched closely as the grass shifts and moves in the wind. Okkal sighed contentedly. "Oh...i-it's not tiberium." He chuckled, as he leaned back into the Warthog's passenger seat. "Thank the Elders..."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4053 on: March 23, 2018, 06:22:15 PM »
[Reach]

"Hmm?" Willa looked at Okkal. "What do you mean?"
"I think he means the grass, that's not Tiberium..." Said a random Spartan-IV who came by the two

[Reach]

By the time Willa

Willa nods. "Ah. Thank you then...?" She asked the S-IV.

[Reach]

By the time WIlla had responded the Spartan was gone probably off doing her duty somewhere else.

-_UNSC Space , Green hills, Unknown Sangheili camp_-

The silver armored Sangheili looked to the scorched ground then in the distance spotted  smoke "Somethings here." the Sangheili grumbled, spotting the smoke
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4054 on: March 24, 2018, 08:41:17 AM »
*Reach*
Okkal blinked. "W-Wait, what? B-But i-it's..." He watched closely as the grass shifts and moves in the wind. Okkal sighed contentedly. "Oh...i-it's not tiberium." He chuckled, as he leaned back into the Warthog's passenger seat. "Thank the Elders..."

[Reach]

Willa sighs and keeps driving. "We'll be there soon..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4055 on: March 24, 2018, 10:13:47 PM »
(((Warship ' Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit)))

"Good," Admiral Vhikarev said. "First thing we need to do is find out who got word of me out. We'll need to land planetside, and avoid any mercs."

(((New Cerinia Orbit)))

The sudden attack on the captured Sith Frigate did not go unnoticed; several cruisers and their fighter compliments moved for the scene.

(((Dragon'taan)))

Roc was right behind Alex, loading his assault rifle as he followed her.

(((Coruscant)))

Coruscant Customs was just a formality; before long, the crew of the 'Craat' would find themselves staring at a vast cityscape.

(((Star Destroyer 'Reckoning', En Route to Undefined Location)))

"The Revanite Incident was what indirectly led us to the Eternal Empire and, by extension, the Eternal Fleet," Lana told Blaine. "The Revanites were a clandestine cult led by none other than Darth Revan himself. They had infiltrated the Republic and the Sith Empire simultaneously and were planning to cripple them. Draco could tell you more; he was more involved than I was able to be."

(((New Romulus)))

"Actually, if you want a ship built, I have some friends at Kuat Drive Yards that can help -- get your ship built at a fraction of the cost. They owe me a few favors," D'Tan suggested.

(((Dragon'taan Mining Settlement, Dragon'taan)))

"What did you find in there?" the foreman asked as he handed Fayam his reward.

(((Drakona Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan)))

Viktor and Kabier were both overjoyed as they watched their son, Tyber, as he began walking on his own.

(((Indari Manor, Dragon'taan)))

Drake hummed a soft tune as he rocked baby Jason Indari to sleep.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4056 on: March 24, 2018, 10:24:14 PM »

"Good," Admiral Vhikarev said. "First thing we need to do is find out who got word of me out. We'll need to land planetside, and avoid any mercs."

(((New Cerinia Orbit)))

The sudden attack on the captured Sith Frigate did not go unnoticed; several cruisers and their fighter compliments moved for the scene.

(((Dragon'taan)))

Roc was right behind Alex, loading his assault rifle as he followed her.

(((Coruscant)))

Coruscant Customs was just a formality; before long, the crew of the 'Craat' would find themselves staring at a vast cityscape.

(((Star Destroyer 'Reckoning', En Route to Undefined Location)))

"The Revanite Incident was what indirectly led us to the Eternal Empire and, by extension, the Eternal Fleet," Lana told Blaine. "The Revanites were a clandestine cult led by none other than Darth Revan himself. They had infiltrated the Republic and the Sith Empire simultaneously and were planning to cripple them. Draco could tell you more; he was more involved than I was able to be."

(((New Romulus)))

"Actually, if you want a ship built, I have some friends at Kuat Drive Yards that can help -- get your ship built at a fraction of the cost. They owe me a few favors," D'Tan suggested.

(((Dragon'taan Mining Settlement, Dragon'taan)))

"What did you find in there?" the foreman asked as he handed Fayam his reward.

Viktor and Kabier were both overjoyed as they watched their son, Tyber, as he began walking on his own.

(((Indari Manor, Dragon'taan)))

Drake hummed a soft tune as he rocked baby Jason Indari to sleep.

(((New Cerinia Orbit)))

"This is Admiral Krystal to all Allied forces in the area pull back from the cruiser and form a defensive line around the nearby shipyards, i have the situation handled" Said Krystal , the real one.

Soon the three cloud runners engaged in a long drawn out  dogfight till the two blue and white colored craft shot down the black and red colored craft, that had been attacking the captured cruiser.

The black colored craft was soon shot down  it's remaining hull and components  heading down towards New Cerinia, Krystal pursed the craft while Crystal broke off and headed back home.

(((Dragon'taan)))

"I don't think you'll need your gun for this." Alex said as she led the way into the city and into Sol's

the Drakona's door bell soon rang if one were to answer they'd Find Amie Indari at their front doorstep. "If daddy finds out we snuck out he might have a fit. So no telling daddy, little one." The Red vixen kissed her Red vixen kit, Shiloe Indari, the little Fox kit giggling in  responce to her mother's kiss.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 10:25:47 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4057 on: March 25, 2018, 01:38:29 AM »
*Coruscant*
The Mongdrigans moved as a unit, carrying their goods in heavy duty plastic bins. The idea of a giant cityscape like Coruscant never crossed their minds. They ooh’d and aww’d at the city, sometimes staring uncomfortably long at the alien beings they passed. Culture shock; plain and simple.

*Reach*
Okkal, as he and Willa headed for the testing ground, had a few questions. “S-So. Do you guys use energy-based weaponry? Or are they munitions based?” He was practically yelling over the whipping wind and the ‘hogs engine.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #4058 on: March 25, 2018, 08:39:04 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning **

"I'm just knee deep in things I've never heard of." Blaine said, taking another drag from his cigarette. Kozik stifled a chuckle at the comment, "You'd think ONI would know more about these regions of the galaxy."
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4059 on: March 25, 2018, 10:36:10 PM »

[Warship ' Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit]

Wilco looked confused at Vhikarev. "Planetside, sir? What planet?"

*Reach*
Okkal, as he and Willa headed for the testing ground, had a few questions. “S-So. Do you guys use energy-based weaponry? Or are they munitions based?” He was practically yelling over the whipping wind and the ‘hogs engine.

[Reach]

Willa looked at Okkal as they pulled up at the testing ground. "We use both energy weapons and munition-based weapons."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4060 on: March 25, 2018, 11:08:34 PM »
--- Borealis ---

Still unable to understand their language, Angel did sense the urgency in the vixen's voice, and after a few short moments of Angel being worried and confused, she took her hands off Ambre and sat on the floor, hands folded on her lap and head looking down, thinking she had done something wrong.

Meanwhile, Rochell was frantically trying anything she could to try and wake Keesha up, despite Katie's warnings.  Tears began streaming down Rochell's cheeks as she escalated her worried state.

(((Poachers' campsite, Geidi IV)))

Gypsie could hear Vasily over the booming roars of the raging battle, then she thought to herself 'HE wouldn't destroy this ship with me inside... w-would he?', that's when she felt the entire ship shake, sending her entire body into the energy bars, electrocuting her and flinging her into the wall behind her.   She didn't bother to get up this time. Everything hurt, and it felt like her body had lost all of its strength.  Hope was fleeting from her, and she felt so sure of the current events that she believed that she was going to die from Vasily's rage on the ship.

The ship had crashed hard, embedding the front end into the ground, but all power inside was still functional.  Furthermore, the volatile pressured liquid began to spill out of the ship's hull, and any amount of spark would send the entire ship into a blazing ball of firey death.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4061 on: March 26, 2018, 12:14:44 AM »
--- Borealis ---

Still unable to understand their language, Angel did sense the urgency in the vixen's voice, and after a few short moments of Angel being worried and confused, she took her hands off Ambre and sat on the floor, hands folded on her lap and head looking down, thinking she had done something wrong.

Meanwhile, Rochell was frantically trying anything she could to try and wake Keesha up, despite Katie's warnings.  Tears began streaming down Rochell's cheeks as she escalated her worried state.

(((Poachers' campsite, Geidi IV)))

Gypsie could hear Vasily over the booming roars of the raging battle, then she thought to herself 'HE wouldn't destroy this ship with me inside... w-would he?', that's when she felt the entire ship shake, sending her entire body into the energy bars, electrocuting her and flinging her into the wall behind her.   She didn't bother to get up this time. Everything hurt, and it felt like her body had lost all of its strength.  Hope was fleeting from her, and she felt so sure of the current events that she believed that she was going to die from Vasily's rage on the ship.

The ship had crashed hard, embedding the front end into the ground, but all power inside was still functional.  Furthermore, the volatile pressured liquid began to spill out of the ship's hull, and any amount of spark would send the entire ship into a blazing ball of firey death.
--- Borealis ---

Rae sighed "What are we gonna do with you young one?" Rae asked looking at angel with a smile.

Ambre  got closer to Angel and licked her face.

Katie sighed "Don't say I didn't warn you" The wolf/husky medic added putting an anestethic into Rochell's IV Line to knock her out signaling the  medical droid to come close so they could catch her when she fell back from the sedative.

---Reach, Secret ONI Lab---

"Dr. Halsey Phase III of your Spartan-II project is ready, The Candidates have been identified,and the next generation of Augmentation drugs and Mjolnir armor are ready." Said a female  Smart AI, Jade responded.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 02:22:19 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4062 on: March 26, 2018, 02:05:43 AM »
(((Poacher Ship, Geidi IV)))

With the ship down and grounded, Vasily was free to board the ship. Gaining entry through an open hangar, anyone unlucky enough to be in the immediate vicinity would see him shift back to his normal form, but even so, his eyes were bright red and they were glowing. Any foolish enough to stand against him would find him impossibly fast, and armed with two imperial crimson lightsabers and his M41-A Pulse Rifle, he would cut a bloody swath through anyone between him and Gypsie.

It was when he arrived at Gypsie's location that there was an unfortunate complication; someone would get the drop on him, firing a Jiralhanae Spiker and catching him just above his left hip. Vasily howled and dropped to the floor, bleeding the neon-green blood of a Dragon-Shifter.

(Want me to go further, or do you want to add your own spin here?)

(((Star Destroyer ' Reckoning')))

"Maybe ONI should get out more," Lana jested. "Regardless, tell me how Draco came to realize the Eternal Fleet had been compromised -- did he sense it in the Force?"

Vhikarev motioned his head to indicate Reach. "That planet. I am correct in assuming that is Reach, yes?"

Kabier would be the first to open the door and gasped in surprise. "Oh my goodness! I didn't know you had a baby, too! She's so cute! Where's daddy?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4063 on: March 26, 2018, 03:23:51 AM »
(((Poacher Ship, Geidi IV)))

With the ship down and grounded, Vasily was free to board the ship. Gaining entry through an open hangar, anyone unlucky enough to be in the immediate vicinity would see him shift back to his normal form, but even so, his eyes were bright red and they were glowing. Any foolish enough to stand against him would find him impossibly fast, and armed with two imperial crimson lightsabers and his M41-A Pulse Rifle, he would cut a bloody swath through anyone between him and Gypsie.

It was when he arrived at Gypsie's location that there was an unfortunate complication; someone would get the drop on him, firing a Jiralhanae Spiker and catching him just above his left hip. Vasily howled and dropped to the floor, bleeding the neon-green blood of a Dragon-Shifter.

(Want me to go further, or do you want to add your own spin here?)

(((Star Destroyer ' Reckoning')))

"Maybe ONI should get out more," Lana jested. "Regardless, tell me how Draco came to realize the Eternal Fleet had been compromised -- did he sense it in the Force?"

Vhikarev motioned his head to indicate Reach. "That planet. I am correct in assuming that is Reach, yes?"

Kabier would be the first to open the door and gasped in surprise. "Oh my goodness! I didn't know you had a baby, too! She's so cute! Where's daddy?"
"With his and my son." Amie giggled "wanted to see how you 3 were doing." Amie replied "mind if I Come in?"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4064 on: March 26, 2018, 03:31:31 AM »
[Warship 'Iron Dragon', Reach Orbit]

Wilco relaxed. "Yes sir, you are correct"