The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257767 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3870 on: February 19, 2018, 07:09:56 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Mary double-checked her stuff, just to make sure she didn't miss anything. Fortunately she had everything.

*Tomahawk*
Farrar spoke to Hor'kuu in a different tone than before. "I see you have gone back to your old self," she concluded. Hor'kuu looked at her in his former dignity before speaking: "I now know that my grudge will be revenged, but it doesn't matter by who."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3871 on: February 19, 2018, 10:25:13 PM »
  Angel looked furious at Amber as she smacked what she thought was food, turning around and looking at her recently smacked away moldy corn dog being devoured by a hockey puck thing before disappearing.   Angel laid down on the ground, reaching out in despair for her food, knowing it wouldn't come back.     

Once the machine made a ding as it dispensed a tray of warm corn dogs.  Spinning her body around to look at the noise, she saw the tray come to her and rest next to her on the floor.    Angel's eyes sparked with excitement and she began eating the food, crouching next to the tray and eating the food, while her thick and hugable tail swayed happily behind her.     While she ate, she looked at Amber and smiled at her with a big mouth of food, offering a corn dog to the pup.
Amber just stood there not trying to get the food or anything she had already eaten before the mission started.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3872 on: February 20, 2018, 12:56:53 AM »
  Angel looked furious at Amber as she smacked what she thought was food, turning around and looking at her recently smacked away moldy corn dog being devoured by a hockey puck thing before disappearing.   Angel laid down on the ground, reaching out in despair for her food, knowing it wouldn't come back.     

Once the machine made a ding as it dispensed a tray of warm corn dogs.  Spinning her body around to look at the noise, she saw the tray come to her and rest next to her on the floor.    Angel's eyes sparked with excitement and she began eating the food, crouching next to the tray and eating the food, while her thick and hugable tail swayed happily behind her.     While she ate, she looked at Amber and smiled at her with a big mouth of food, offering a corn dog to the pup.
Amber just stood there not trying to get the food or anything she had already eaten before the mission started.

Angel shrugged and went back to eating the food, quickly finishing before getting distracted by another thing.    She quickly got up, running from a crouch and tripping for a moment before her gaseous wings popped out of her back to stabilize her before dissipating.

Angel ran into the corridor quite quickly, but whatever she saw, it was gone by the time she got into the hallway, but she continued to look from what wasn't there, wandering down the hallway and entering an open door to some sort of private quarters or Office.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3873 on: February 20, 2018, 01:00:24 AM »
Amber followed Angel, biting down on her clothes and trying to drag her away, when the dragon went into the room.

"Hmm?" Asked a white vixen looking up from her desk in the room.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3874 on: February 20, 2018, 06:09:42 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
The next thing to do was actually book the trip- browsing through the travel agents, she just settled for a cheap one- it meant she wasn't to expect a luxury hotel, but what gives?

*Tomahawk*
Hor'kuu, Farrar and Omega remained there in silence for a while, before they went on to the dining room for dinner.

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #3875 on: February 21, 2018, 08:00:51 PM »
(( Sorry for the delay!  Been busy, busy, busy! ^_^ ' ))

Earth - Sydney, Australia - Coffee Shop

Jason eyes the blueprints, then nods his head, humming contentedly at the schematics.  "I see... well, I'm ready to go whenever you are."

He would pass Keri back the schematics, before sipping the last of his tea down, and standing back up from his seat.  He would politely offer a hand to help her up from her seat, as well.

(( I hate my phone. -_-' ))
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 02:15:42 PM by Justin93Daniels »
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3876 on: February 22, 2018, 12:07:00 AM »
(( Sorry for the delay!  Been busy, busy, busy! ^_^ ' ))

Earth - Sydney, Australia - Coffee Shop

Jason eyes the blueprints, then nods his head, humming contentedly at the schematics.  "I see... well, I'm ready to go whenever you are."

He would pass Kari back the schematics, before sipping the last of his tea down, and standing back up from his seat.  He would politely offer a hand to help her up from her seat, as well.
" No thank you." Keri said politly getting up "Well then, follow me." Keri led the way to a heavily modified LAAT/i gunship with a paint scheme that tried to make it look like a dragon.

(no problem, and it's Keri with an E)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #3877 on: February 22, 2018, 05:09:43 AM »
(Am I allowed to join at any rate? Please?)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3878 on: February 22, 2018, 05:20:44 AM »
(Am I allowed to join at any rate? Please?)
(just post a character bio and join away)

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3879 on: February 22, 2018, 08:47:57 AM »
** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant **

Blaine kept up with the group, awaiting the bounty hunters' next move.

The landing pads came into sight, revealing a number of parked ships. "Sooo, Dawn. Which ship are we looking for here?" Kozik asked, uncomfortably shifting his grip on the rifle.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3880 on: February 23, 2018, 03:47:34 AM »
[For GA’s eyes only]
[BEGIN FILE]
Name: [REDACTED]
Codename: WWH1617
Species: Wolf Cyborg
Home Planet: Earth
Army: UNSC/UNSCDF
Bio: Wilco
He is the older brother of Willa Whiteheart and failed the SPARTAN selection program, receiving the height and cybernetic bonuses, but not the armor. He joined the UNSCDF afterwards and rose to GEN. (He now controls most of the UNSCDF?(Possibly?))
[size=78%][           [/size][/size][Combat Record][size=78%]

[END FILE]

[BEGIN FILE]
Name: [REDACTED]
Codename: WWH1520
Species: Wolf Super Soldier
Home Planet: Reach
Army: UNSC
Bio: Sister of Wilco Whiteheart. Completed the SPARTAN program and now lives on Reach, wondering where her brother is.
[Combat Record]

[END FILE]

(The blank space represents Classified info)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3881 on: February 23, 2018, 04:04:43 AM »
(looks good)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3882 on: February 23, 2018, 04:19:23 AM »
(Thanks! I'm a lil concerned about some things, hence the question mark. Can someone clear that up for me please?)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3883 on: February 23, 2018, 07:40:42 AM »
---Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant---

"It's the grey one on the left" Dawn took a break to survey the area "I don't see any contacts up ahead, doesn't mean they are not there. "Say, Kozik, How much time does it take you to take aim and shoot to kill?"
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3884 on: February 23, 2018, 09:04:34 AM »

*** Old Galactic Market District, Coruscant ***

"Just give me the time to set up and I'll have the shot in seconds." Kozik replied, quickly pulling the slide back on the sniper rifle. Awaiting Dawn's response, he powered up his armor's internal exo-suit and looked around at the nearby rooftops and buildings for a vantage point.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 05:08:05 AM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I