The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257726 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3855 on: February 16, 2018, 01:37:47 AM »
 With no luck in finding a way to contact the outside, Nari  Sighed seeing that Keesha was alright had to attend to things with Rochell. Heading back into the docking bay that she had entered the place in she soon walked into the dropship that brought her there, setting Rochell in the medical bay where a ful blown medical droid would attend to her till they got back to the  Borealis.

Amber slowly followed Angel along, acting more like a  puppy as she did, mainly trying to keep with her. Again her robotic head motioned for the dragoness to get on her standing a few feet away from her.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3856 on: February 16, 2018, 04:23:08 AM »
 Angel stood there for a good while until she started loosen herself, cautiously inching towards the robo-pup.    Still cautious, Angel lightly placed her hand on the head of the bot before her, getting more acquainted with the odd creature, then when her cautious walls fell, Angel's body pulsed with light in happiness.  Angel bear-hugged the robot, her thick tail plapping on the ground in her increasing happiness, but this faded and she began crying, tightening her grip on the robot.

Emotions riddled her as each one rushed through her in such a short moment, with an assortment of gases emanating from her with each exaggerated emotion; Anger being corrosive, Sadness causing freezing of the surrounding air, and happiness making any Sentient being feel her happiness.      It would take a few more moments of getting Angel to understand the gestures before she would mount the robo-pup, even if the position was quite awkward for both.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3857 on: February 16, 2018, 05:24:46 AM »
Amber slowly made her way with Angel on her back to the dropship she came in on stopping in the middle of the bridge.

By  the time Amber made it back to the dropship with Angel Nari had already gotten Keesha laying her with Rochell in the med bay.

Nari huffed with exhaustion "Took your time Amber?" She asked "Looks like you found what you were looking for ,is your friend okay she looks a little bruised?" The Silver vixen asked,setting the  coordinates to take the dropship back to the Borealis

The dropship slowly took off takeing off out of the hanger bay leaving  the planet as it headed into orbit to dock with the Destroyer

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3858 on: February 17, 2018, 03:17:54 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Mary packed her goods for a long, well-deserved holiday. "At least a week," she muttered to herself.

*Tomahawk*
Hor'kuu encountered Farrar in the hallways of the palace. Her demeanor against her husband changed when she saw he had changed.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3859 on: February 18, 2018, 02:26:20 PM »
Amber slowly made her way with Angel on her back to the dropship she came in on stopping in the middle of the bridge.

By  the time Amber made it back to the dropship with Angel Nari had already gotten Keesha laying her with Rochell in the med bay.

Nari huffed with exhaustion "Took your time Amber?" She asked "Looks like you found what you were looking for ,is your friend okay she looks a little bruised?" The Silver vixen asked,setting the  coordinates to take the dropship back to the Borealis

The dropship slowly took off takeing off out of the hanger bay leaving  the planet as it headed into orbit to dock with the Destroyer

Just as they were leaving, authorities began to storm the hangar, seeing the ship taking off, and shooting at it with both ballistic and laser, and one guy had a rocket launcher, but fired it backwards, but somehow it ricochet the entire rocket and propelled it back forward to his the side of the drop ship.        Angel, stumbling over her feet and the movement of the ship, ran to the nearest person to her and hugged them with a weak death grip, followed by a series of whimpers.

Somehow the rocket blew a hole in the side of the drop ship, depressurizing the cabin and sending loose materials flying out of the cabin it opened.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3860 on: February 18, 2018, 07:04:50 PM »

Just as they were leaving, authorities began to storm the hangar, seeing the ship taking off, and shooting at it with both ballistic and laser, and one guy had a rocket launcher, but fired it backwards, but somehow it ricochet the entire rocket and propelled it back forward to his the side of the drop ship.        Angel, stumbling over her feet and the movement of the ship, ran to the nearest person to her and hugged them with a weak death grip, followed by a series of whimpers.

Somehow the rocket blew a hole in the side of the drop ship, depressurizing the cabin and sending loose materials flying out of the cabin it opened.
the hole the missile had punctured was to an empty cargo bay that was unusued and was soon sealed by a force field Nari padded Angel comfortingly as soon the dropship would lurch forward as it hit max engines. once the dropship docked with the larger Destroyer the Borealis Nari and Rae, the caption of the ship, along with a 21-B medical droid  moved Rochell and Keesha to the larger destroyer's medical bay and one of the droids began to work on Rochell along with a brown furred vixen "Sheese what the heck did they do to you , your a mess." the doctor complained.

Meanwhile, Amber put her Protomech back in storage and came out as a feral wolf to be with Angel rubbing her muzzle against the dragoness' leg.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 07:20:24 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3861 on: February 19, 2018, 01:32:56 AM »

the hole the missile had punctured was to an empty cargo bay that was unusued and was soon sealed by a force field Nari padded Angel comfortingly as soon the dropship would lurch forward as it hit max engines. once the dropship docked with the larger Destroyer the Borealis Nari and Rae, the caption of the ship, along with a 21-B medical droid  moved Rochell and Keesha to the larger destroyer's medical bay and one of the droids began to work on Rochell along with a brown furred vixen "Sheese what the heck did they do to you , your a mess." the doctor complained.

Meanwhile, Amber put her Protomech back in storage and came out as a feral wolf to be with Angel rubbing her muzzle against the dragoness' leg.

Rochell was out like a light, groaning quietly as the medical instruments drove into her wounds, cleansing them the repairing her body. 

Angel was cowering in the corner of the dropship, but eventually wandered out, screaming abruptly when a weird creature brushed her leg.  Angel jumped and scuttled to behind a wall, staring at Amber, that was until it started to register with her what this was.   She slowly approached Amber, crawling on all fours as she got closer, poking and pulling at Amber like an inquisitive child. Sizing her ears, poking an eye, ect.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3862 on: February 19, 2018, 01:40:19 AM »
When Angel started poking at her Amber growled lightly and moved away 'HEY! quit it!' Said Amber's voice in the dragoness' head as Amber spoke telepathically with Angel.

The Doctor stayed and kept whatch over Rochell even after she and the medical droids had finished, and bandaged the Sergal.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3863 on: February 19, 2018, 01:50:49 AM »
Angel fell back, landing hard on her butt and on a bit of her tail. She stared at Amber, her big ears folding back, and her overall expression being sorry, scared, and hurt.      When Amber would try to talk to Angel, some sort of mental wall would be preventing the conversation of telepathy to her.

Items placed in her head long ago by her godly siblings, had been enacted in the effort to keep their sister innocent, despite the good intentions of those who may try to speak with her in that secrecy.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3864 on: February 19, 2018, 02:02:57 AM »
Angel fell back, landing hard on her butt and on a bit of her tail. She stared at Amber, her big ears folding back, and her overall expression being sorry, scared, and hurt.      When Amber would try to talk to Angel, some sort of mental wall would be preventing the conversation of telepathy to her.

Items placed in her head long ago by her godly siblings, had been enacted in the effort to keep their sister innocent, despite the good intentions of those who may try to speak with her in that secrecy.
Amber approached Angel slowly acting again like a small curious pup as to get along with Angel.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3865 on: February 19, 2018, 02:15:00 AM »
Angel's eyes lit up with happiness once more, trying to pick Amber up and hug them, but failed, so she settled for a normal hug, making happy noises.         Angel broke from this embrace as she smelt something tasty wafting through the air, making her stomach rumbled loudly.   Slowly getting up on her shaky bare feet, Angel started to wander to where the smell was coming from, saying some words that sounded more like incantations, but even more sounded like pure gibberish.        In short, she had said something along the lines of 'food' or 'Something smells good'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3866 on: February 19, 2018, 02:20:43 AM »
"Arrwoo?" Amber said  following Angel around the ship.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3867 on: February 19, 2018, 02:29:20 AM »
Angel wandered into the galley, stubbing her toe on a table leg.  She grabbed her foot, but after a moment of linear hopping, she stopped in front of a warm foods display.   Angel pressed her body against the glass, trying to bite it with her teeth, a reflection of her mouth interior being on the glass from the glowing deeper inside her.         Feeling around the machine to see how she can get the food, her hand brushed over a panel, the machine stating, "Access denied", over and over again while Angel slammed her hands against the keys.

Angel slumped to the ground, whining loudly while she mocked the sound on the machine.   A hand went under the machine and could feel an old corn dog.   Hoping it was anything she could eat, Angel grabbed the cold corn dog, half eaten and moldy, and made a motion to chomp down on it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3868 on: February 19, 2018, 02:32:54 AM »
Amber walked into the gally just in time and jumped at Angel using her paws to knock the moldy food out of her hands. With that situation averted and the moldy corndog now being picked up by the cleaning robots Amber   pressed a paw up against one of the machines and out popped a tray full of fresh corndogs near Angel.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3869 on: February 19, 2018, 02:46:59 AM »
  Angel looked furious at Amber as she smacked what she thought was food, turning around and looking at her recently smacked away moldy corn dog being devoured by a hockey puck thing before disappearing.   Angel laid down on the ground, reaching out in despair for her food, knowing it wouldn't come back.     

Once the machine made a ding as it dispensed a tray of warm corn dogs.  Spinning her body around to look at the noise, she saw the tray come to her and rest next to her on the floor.    Angel's eyes sparked with excitement and she began eating the food, crouching next to the tray and eating the food, while her thick and hugable tail swayed happily behind her.     While she ate, she looked at Amber and smiled at her with a big mouth of food, offering a corn dog to the pup.