The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257810 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3585 on: September 24, 2017, 01:20:29 AM »
 --- Indari manor , Dragon'taan ---

"OW!" Cynder yelled waking up.

Spyra snickered,her action getting a glare from the black scaled dragoness.

--- Reznov residence, Dragon’taan ---
Kia  looked at the two Elder worgens, confused

--- Tigress Armory, Dragon’taan ---
Tigress stepped into her workshop and gathered some materials. “So what do we need for your battery then?” She asked the dragon on her shoulder.
--- Borealis bridge ---
“Wait don’t tell me, Spikey does he still eat metal?”

--- Planet Nirn, Expedition Base, Akavir ---
Polaris wouldn’t have long until he heard the loud thundering of Lupe’s mechs approaching them.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3586 on: September 24, 2017, 02:54:37 AM »
*Sangheilios Surface*
Garrus snapped his fingers. "Yeah, that's the one. Is he one of your people?"

*Last Chance Station*

"Sure," Tyr smiled, "s'always good to know more." He stayed slightly behind Korran, hands folded gently behind his back.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3587 on: September 24, 2017, 04:38:04 AM »
** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Coruscant Orbit **

Blaine was buttoning his uniform top when Kira entered. "Can't say I have, ma'am." He replied, stepping over and opening the armor locker.

Kozik was fast asleep on his bunk until Blaine tossed one of his boots at him. Waking quickly, he grumbled and climbed out of bed.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Polaris

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Lover of Winter
    • Awards
  • Species: Bighorn sheep
  • Coloring: Brown, Bisque, Blue
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 95 kg
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Working hard has it's own benefits!
« Reply #3588 on: September 24, 2017, 06:30:43 AM »

*** Planet Nirn, Akavir, Near Expedition Base ***

"Holographs? What are they for? Diversion?" Asked ram, as he quizzically looked behind him at the activated holographic crew of the phantom, before turning his focus to the rear hatch, which had been lowered down to form a ramp that lead to a grassy field before them. Coming out from the dropship with his energy riot shiel in front of him and his SMG pointing into every direction, Polaris saw that they had landed to what looked like a grassy field right before a great beach line to the west, and a lush forestry and mountains behind them at the east. So far, he did not see any hostiles yet in his sights...

However, what he saw coming towards them from the plains ahead of him was a group of 5 heavily armed mechs stomping towards the ram and his comrades. "Uuhhh... Those better be Lupe's mechs, right?" Asked the ram with an unsure tone, while keeping his SMG and shield pointed towards the approaching mechs.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3589 on: September 24, 2017, 06:01:45 PM »
 --- Indari manor , Dragon'taan ---

Raz tumbled back when Cynder roared, tumbling a few rounds until he sat against the wall, looking at Cynder and Spyra, keeping his head low, realizing he was gonna be trouble.

*** Geidi IV, UT Admin Floor ***

The pod door closed behind Angel, which made her perk up as she spun around to look at Derrik, banging on the glass as her tears slowly go down her face, along with her distressed cries, having felt betrayed by him.    After a few moments, she sat down on the floor of the pod, curling up in a fetal position, her body radiating a deep blue glow.

Eventually, the pod would roll out onto a track, sending her into the view of a projector screen, showing the scared and distressed girl on all monitors in the arena.

*** Geidi IV, UT Battle Arena ***

Rochell nodded, "It's how he became champion of this arena, last cycle.", she then looked at the screen that was in the room, "Sick bastards...", she then turned back to Keesha, "When you face Malachai, kill him.   He doesn't deserve to breath the twisted air he loves so much.   And as for me, maim me in the arena. Do something to make me look dead."

She raised her shirt to show a large scar, covered by mechanical parts, "I've done this before, just aim for somewhere considered vital, but miss it.... besides, the cauterizing of your sabre there will help a lot.", she gripped her side with a groan before taking a syringe out of her pocket and jabbing herself with it, "Don't mind that... augments are just acting up..."

*** Starship Chimera, In-Transit to Geidi IV ***

Gypsie coughed, "Not without me hurting you... I just need to expel my venom... then I'll be fine..."

--- Tigress Armory, Dragon’taan ---

"Well, my battery is made from lithium and lead, along with quartz starters for when I exit data... but it also needs to be able to appear when I exit... so if you make something that can work, put it in data so I can make it upon exit with my nanobots."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3590 on: September 26, 2017, 03:41:32 AM »
*UNSC Reach research lab*
Andreas sniffed himself awake, as the data drive finished. He perused each file for a few minutes before contacting Deep Space Communication. "This is Doctor Andreas. Can we establish contact with uhh...Mongdrigo? I'd like to ask a few questions before shipping the data to our allies."

*Mongdrigo, Gorbis Mongdrigo*
"Final launch preparations are complete, Great Leader. We can strike when you wish." Great Leader smiled as his lead scientist spoke. "In two days, we will strike."

Another message pinged from Mongdrigo.
~Two days to return what was stolen~

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3591 on: September 26, 2017, 02:21:23 PM »
*** UNSC Research Lab ***

"You may want to wait on that, doc - word on the wire is, the UNSC and Sangheili are getting ready to attack the place. Something about how they kept threatening the Sangheili and they decided, 'f*** it, they're toast.'"

*** Sangheilios Surface ***

The color drained from Huki's face as he said, "Gather who you want to take with you and come with me - and Malgus isn't one of us. I'll explain on the way to the ship we're going to."

*** Geidi IV, UT Battle Arena ***

"I'll take care of it," Keesha assured her. When Angel came up on the monitors, she tried to reach out with the Force in an effort to calm Angel down and assure her everything would be alright.

*** Starship Chimera, Approaching Geidi IV ***

"Alright," Kyle said. "If you need anything from me, just say so." He tenderly put a kiss on Gypsie's cheek, then rose and headed for the bridge. Once he arrived, he spoke to Gemini and Hector. "Report."

"We're approaching Geidi IV, sir - ETA, ten minutes," Gemini reported.

"How's our passenger?" Kyle asked.

"Answer: The passenger has been quiet since he left for one of the vacant rooms aboard this vessel," Hector replied. "Extrapolation: I would surmise, master, he is resting up for the battle at the Unreal Tournament being hosted on Geidi IV."

*** Planet Nirn, Akavir, Near Expedition Base ***

"If they weren't Lupe's mechs, I imagine they'd be shooting at us right now," Andru said. He got spoke into his radio: "Lupe, Lupe, do you copy?"

*** Star Destroyer Reckoning, Coruscant Orbit ***

"Well, Master Bellator has requested you on the bridge - can you find your way there, or would you prefer I guide you two there?" Kira asked.

*** Reznov residence, Dragon’taan ***

No words were said between the two elder Worgen and Ketorr. It was Ketorr who finally broke the silence: "How did you survive?"

"Same way you did - we fled on a ship," Jason replied. "We knew you had escaped Tagren's wrath, but we didn't know where to. We've been looking for you ever since."

"We had no idea that you had married - and had children," the Worgen female added. She approached John. "So... this... is our grandson?"

"Yes... this is John Reznov," Ketorr replied. Jason looked to Kia. "And you..." He reached out to hug Kia. "... I am pleased to call you our daughter-in-law. How did you meet Ketorr, if I may ask?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3592 on: September 26, 2017, 06:49:21 PM »
--- Planet Nirn, Akavir, Near Expedition Base ---

"Yeah, we copy ,but something is eerily, strange here, it's too quiet, my scouts managed to take out the Air defense cannon's power source, but that is all they found a completely deserted automatic air defense site." Lupe explained. "If I didn't know any better I'd expect an ambush, "We'll be on you in 10 seconds."

Lupes Nova cat and the TimberWolf from her squad were the first to arrive at the crash site, soon followed by the Nova and then the quicker Arctic Cheetahs, once they had returned from their scouting mission.

---Wolf-In-Exile Spaceport,  Arc-Royal ---

The transport landed and, Nari waited for Mathayus, to exit first before she did, once the ramp lowered.

--- Reznov residence, Dragon’taan ---

"If I recall correctly we met in Gilnease, back on Azeroth, My ship had crashed in the outskirts of that kingdom after some unknown force had brought it down." Kia replied.

-- Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan --

"I see  well that shouldn't be hard." Tigress said grabbing some tools and  a  bars of Lithium. "So you ended up here on a wreck, how did you become such a pest and turn into such a nice dragon?" Tigress asked as she  heated up the bar with a sort of plasma torch to cut the bar in half a few seconds later.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 07:02:32 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3593 on: September 27, 2017, 01:25:17 AM »
**UNSC Reach Research Base**
Andreas was taken aback. "W-Wait...we're going to war?"

Ray stood slowly, completely confused.

**Sangheilios Surface**
Garrus nodded, and shouted out. "213! We're going!"
A female raccoon ran from the encampment carrying a large bag with her. She showed no emotion, even as she spoke. "I've been waiting for this day."

*Gorbis Mongdrigo*
Great Leader knew that his foes stood no chance against his zealous throngs. His lead strategist was going over the coming war.
"They'll have to land near the city. There's no way their craft could navigate the Glass Forest. Our mechs will have their survivors subdued within hours of landing. No-one has armaments mobile enough to penetrate hard-light shielding. A one-sided war, sir. We'll start forming colony-ships and dispatch them after our missile infests the planet with Tiberium."
The strategist, of course, had no information about the Sangheili capabilities, keeping only their own technology as a frame of reference.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 05:50:41 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3594 on: September 27, 2017, 02:39:43 PM »
*** Dragon'taan Bank ***

The teller at the counter immediately went about depositing Fayam's funds. "You know," she told him, "You're becoming notably famous."

*** Unspecified Location, Outer Space ***

The Mogai Warbird took hits, but remained combat-effective, returning fire with a hail of disruptor cannon fire and three photon torpedoes.

*** Sangheilios Orbit ***

"Understood," the Sangheili responded to the Leviathans. "Safe journey."
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam replied with a neutral face: "Doesn't surprise me. However, I've actually become quite curious... What are my exact funds, this included?"

*Outer Space*
"Shoot!" roared Anna and she tried to evade the bullets. Unfortunately, she got hit and the indicators signed that the shield had been destroyed and had to recharge. Additionally, there was slight damage to the main hull. Still, she managed to avoid the torpedo fire. Anna mumbled: "If only I'd had that first..."

*Sangheilios*
The Leviathans left and set course for New Cerina. One of them mentioned: "We should do this without involving the main forces. However, we should not let Torrentus wait needlessly either. I hope we'll get a solution." Mumbles of agreement came from the others.

Offline Polaris

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lover of Winter
    • Awards
  • Species: Bighorn sheep
  • Coloring: Brown, Bisque, Blue
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 95 kg
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Working hard has it's own benefits!
« Reply #3595 on: September 28, 2017, 04:38:03 PM »
*** Planet Nirn, Akavir, Near the expedition base ***

"True enough, Andru!" Responded the ram to the human nord, before opening his communication link with Lupe. "Yeah, I copy you there, Lupe! It's way too quiet and besides the automated AA battery your mechs just disabled, I haven't seen any other kind of activity here! I wonder if..." Before the ram was able to continue, behind his helmet his eyes widened rapidly from seeing a barrage of rockets flying in a volley from behind a small fell from the east of the beach, near the forest line and where the mountains lied.

"Perkele!!! Incoming artillery fire!!! Take cover!!!" Cursed the ram in his native tongue and screamed through his communication lines to his comrades, before reacting quickly by reaching his hand to a shield bubble grenade on his hip, grabbing it and with a flick of a switch on it's side, he slammed it against the ground, which quickly formed an impenetrable field of energy around him and his squad mates to hopefully shield them from the swarm of rockets screaming towards them and the Lupe's mechs.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3596 on: September 28, 2017, 05:44:51 PM »
(Eh, wrong character. Your talking about Dawn right?)
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Alice_The_Mad

• Vibrating Furby
  • ===> Be the strange Fox Girl.
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox
  • Coloring: Green
  • Currently: Building up my page.
« Reply #3597 on: September 28, 2017, 06:43:16 PM »

=====> Open File, scourge.doc
Name: Alice Meyers

Callsign: "Scourge"

Species: From the outside, she looks like some sort of anthropomorphic fox with green fur.

Attire: A hybrid of a Spectre Combat Armor (Starcraft) and Recon Mjolnir armor. Modified to allow small, short range jumps known as "Blinks". Also outfitted with cloaking system.

Height: 7'2

Weapons loadout: Modified Promethian Binary Rifle (Sniper mods), Gravity Hammer, Boltshot.

Short Bio:

Alice started out life young and in the SPARTAN program back on earth. After years of training, she ended up being the sniper of her team, going on several successful missions until during a rather tense struggle, and poor descision making on the part of her SO, she was left behind on a hostile world. She was cruelly transformed, as they attempted to increase her combat capabilites by combining her own SPARTAN training and genetic code of foxes to create the perfect hunter. It is unknown what transpired on that planet until now, however all we are aware of is that she escaped. As of this moment, as she could never return to active duty as a SPARTAN, she travels the universe in her own stolen ship as a bounty hunter.

=====> End File.

Alice sighed, her fingers moving over her little handheld controller as she deftly manouvered her little triangle on the screen around, blasting tiny pixelated ships out of the sky. It had been a while since she had had work. She had guessed that during times of potential warfare like this, bounties would have been even more plentiful than ever, but alas, there she was on the nine thousandth level of this little retro game of hers, bored out of her mind.

"Although," she said out loud to her empty ship, "This sure as heck beats any of the space ports near by. So noisy."

As if to emphasize that last point she pressed the blaster button on her controller more forcefully than usual. Her target exploded into little pixelated bits.

Sighing one last time, she put the game on pause and scooted her chair over to her electronic bounty board, where she was waiting for messages to come in. She clicked her inbox, hopeful.

Nope. Nada.

At this rate she would need to dust off her armor. She flipped a switch and turned on the scanner, seeing if she could pick up any nearby trouble. She could always go to Courecant. That would be fun. Maybe.

Ugh...

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3598 on: September 29, 2017, 03:06:43 AM »

The sensors aboard Alice's ship would soon begin picking up intermittent tachyon emissions just off her port side, but no indication as to what was causing it. At the same time, another ship warped in, and began a sensor sweep:

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/steamtradingcards/images/a/aa/Kol_Battleship_artwork.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131019144746

*** Planet Nirn, Akavir, Near the expedition base ***

Andru and Inorra took cover nearby. "You had to jinx us!!!" Andru shouted to Polaris.

"Where the f*** are they?!" Inorra demanded. "I don't see anything!"

*** UNSC Reach Research Base ***

"That's the word on the horn - someone had the gall to repeatedly threaten the Sangheili, and now they're gearing up to hit them hard," the person said to Andreas.

*** Sangheilios Surface ***

As Huki lead Garrus and his companions to the ship - the Undying Will - he spoke to Garrus. "I'll be honest, sir - you are lucky to have survived Malgus. I had no idea he was here, much less alive. The only one alive who has had any kind of prior encounter with Malgus is DMC General Draco Bellator; he fought and defeated him, years ago. Malgus... was a Sith Lord. One believed to be dead. He was frozen in carbonite - and evidently preserved - by the Eternal Empire of Zakuul. However, after their fall, the vault where Malgus' Carbonite slab with him in it... was raided by agents of the Eternal Alliance - again, under General Bellator. But before they could reach Malgus, he vanished. According to the reports, someone was trying to revive him, and sent him through a portal. Neither was ever seen again."

*** Wolf-In-Exile Spaceport, Arc-Royal ***

Mathayus stepped off the ship, looking around with his face hidden in his hunting mask.

*** Reznov residence, Dragon’taan ***

"I see... and I imagine one thing lead to another," Jason stated. Looking to Ketorr, he asked Kia, "How did you two get off Azeroth?"

"It's... a long story, dad," Ketorr sighed, going back to feeding his son. "And a lot of things have happened since."

"Ooooh, yeah..." Lian scoffed.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Don't scare him!" Anna scolded Cynder. She approached Raz and held out her hand. "It's okay, sweetie - you just startled her."

Drake, his children fed and changed, was out in the kitchen, cooking a meal for him and Amie.

*** Dragon'taan Bank ***

(Gonna throw out a random number, here, Mary, cuz I don't know what was in Fayam's account before he took the jobs he was given)

The teller worked for a moment, then responded, "Well, this deposit included, you just popped twenty-four million credits." She scoffed, then added, "With money like that, you could buy any house you wanted on Dragon'taan."

*** Outer Space near New Romulus ***

Another cloaked ship suddenly de-cloaked nearby:

http://www.startrekdesktopwallpaper.com/new_wallpaper/Star_Trek_KlingonVorcha_AttackCruiser2_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1920.jpg

This warship was adorned with an odd symbol, but instead of attacking the Faith, it fired on the Mogai attacking the Faith. At the same time, it fired a shield restoration beam at the Faith, which would have had a dramatic effect on the ship's shields in that it would bring them back online.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3599 on: September 29, 2017, 03:25:43 AM »
  -- Planet Nirn, Akavir, Near the expedition base --

"LRMs?! Nirn doesn't have a battlemech factory... What's  going on here ,something- she was cutt off as her radar showed mech signatures approching. "Battlemechs, approaching  12'oclock I've got at least 3 signatures, unknown configuration!

--- Reznov residence, Dragon’taan--

Kia letting the two talk went back into the kitchen to finish prepping Dinner.

Aylina Elbowed her Pandarian sister. "Not now." The Draenei grumbled.