The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257711 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3165 on: May 24, 2017, 08:17:45 PM »
*** Tigress' Amory, Dragon'taan ***

"Well, yeah, I am due to become a grandfather - and Drake a father - but Drake has a handle on that, and he's vowed to stay home with Amie," Kyle said. "I still like to be kept informed of such developments, even when off-duty. Did you tell anyone else on the command staff?"

*** Reznov Residence, Dragon'taan ***

Having calmed John and gotten him back to sleep, Ketorr returned to bed with Kia.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"It's okay, Raz, she's a friend," Anna told the dragonling. She looked to Spyra. "What brings you this way?"

*** Flagship Chimera, Coruscant dock 14-A ***

"Alright, if you're sure," Kyle told Gypsie. "But you didn't answer me earlier - would you prefer to beam down or fly?"

*** Welcome Center, Tigaria ***

Travis shrugged. "Seems a good a place as any."

*** RCS Armored Cruiser Ardent, Deep Space near Sangheilios ***

"You've nothing to fear from us, sir," the Sangheili Medic said. "The Shipmaster--" The Medic paused as a Sangheili in golden armor with a hand-stitched cloak strode into the Medbay. The Medic made a gesture of respect. "Shipmaster."

The Shipmaster looked to the raccoon. "I am Shipmaster Ado 'Mortum, and you are aboard the Armored Cruiser Ardent. Please, do not be alarmed; you were not abducted. We found your vessel adrift and heavily-damaged, but we are largely in the dark as to why it was that way and how exactly you got this deep into Sangheili Space undetected. We were hoping you could tell us something that would shed light onto the situation." He strode close to the Raccoon, then asked, "What's the last thing you remember?"

*** Wall Street, Glacius Orbit ***

The representative shrugged. "Seems fair." The man jumped when alarms went active. The channel would then cut out unexpectedly.

*** New Berlin ***

Nick raised an eyebrow. "That's... quite a find," he remarked. "Who exactly are the Triple Alliance?"

*** Tomahawk Orbit ***

"There's been a disturbance in the Force," Draco responded. "Something... that felt familiar to me, but still something I had not felt in many years."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3166 on: May 24, 2017, 08:59:47 PM »
*** Tigress' Amory, Dragon'taan ***

Fawn nodded and waited for Kyle to finish up so they could go eat finally.

Raz settled himself, still feeling wary of Spyra, but didn't see her as dangerous.

Gyspie smiled at Kyle, "Fly.... please..."

_Amp's home, Dragon'taan_

Felicity rumbled gently against Amps' body, massaging Amps' body for a moment before going silent again.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3167 on: May 24, 2017, 09:13:08 PM »
_ Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan_

"Vokun or somebody went with  Nari to investigate our missing exploration team , he would know, the information is on your data pad, or did you mean..." Serena paused, bringing up the picture of the imperial base on Glacius. "This?" she asked.

_Indari Manor_

"DRIIIINNNNNNNNK!!" Amie playfully screamed

Spyra turned her head towards the scream then back at Anna, pointing to the young dragonling ,with one claw.

_Amp's Home_

Amp's  groaned  a bit from the massage, "Fel get over here right now!" She ordered, leaning into the massage a bit.

_Unidentified CCS Cruiser_

Blaine's knee  went straight through the Sangheili's head as if it wasn't there, the hand he attempted to slice off wasn't there either. instead  bolts of lightning randomly shot out of the supposed dismembered hand, the hologram around the magna droid like metal body, fading. "You fool do you really think I would be so carless to face you like this?" the voice of Darth Tornadus said , the ships shields returning a trasnporter inhibitor field also coming online. "Welcome to your grave." The voice said as the Magna style droid backed off ,his grunt kig-yar and Sangheili allies gone, two Droidekas rolling down the hall and deploying, shields coming online as they began fireing, blocking the way to the hanger and the escape pods.

-USVL Assured Victory_

"Luro that cruiser we boarded has it's sheilds back up, I'm also reading a transporter inhibitor field, something's gone wrong."  Ambre noted.

_NCD Fox Fire _

"Fyra to  Assured Victory, sensors read a bunch of explosives on the disabled ship something is not right."

_Sangheilios Orbit_

The rest of the Sith fleet jumped into Hyperspace leaving the disabled ship and everyone else on board, a couple of Phantoms launched from the hanger of the cruiser.

_Welcome Center, Deep Jungle Bar&Grille, Tigaria_

Tigress stepped into the  Deep jungle resteraunt and took a table, waiting to be served. "I wonder if they have anything new, it's been along time since I was here, as a server and a security guard." Tigress ranted on.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3168 on: May 25, 2017, 01:53:06 AM »
Ray drew his knees up to his chest, as he thought. "I...I remember...I know the researchers found something on this uncharted planet...Then the screaming...the horrible screaming. I was the only one in a medical pod..." He shook his head. "That's it."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3169 on: May 25, 2017, 02:33:38 AM »
*** Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle's face portrayed shock. "Is that what I think it is...?"

Amie's shouting startled Drake awake, and he subsequently fell off the bed with a loud thump and cried out, "Ah-ha-h-oww!!!" He got up, visibly irritated. "Did you have to scream?"

Anna frowned, seeing Spyra point at Raz. "You came for Raz? What for?" she asked.

*** Welcome Center, Deep Jungle Bar & Grille, Tigaria ***

Travis looked around, taking in the sight. "Do we seat ourselves, or wait to be seated?" he asked.

*** Armored Cruiser Ardent, Deep Space near Sangheilios ***

"Easy, son," Ado told the raccoon reassuringly as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's alright; you're safe... what about your name? Can you tell me your name?"

(Ray, can you PM me the kind of damage done to your char's ship? Or would you rather me make it up myself?)

Kyle nodded, trying to help Gypsie to her feet before he started for the hangar. As a security precaution, he had Hector tag along. Hector would fall into step beside Gypsie. "Observation: Master seems weary... and worried. Query: Why is he going down down to Coruscant's surface if he's weary of what's down there?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3170 on: May 25, 2017, 03:16:42 AM »
** Unidentified CSS Battlecruiser, Sangheilios Orbit **

Blaine cursed and took cover by some of the reinforcements who had been transported in by the Allegiance. He shut off the saber and gestured for one of the Spartans. The male one, a husky in cobalt armor, moved up and handed Blaine his rifle. "Alright, those shields are a huge freaking problem. Take your grenades and bounce them off the wall above those droids. Should come down behind them," He ordered, reactivating his VISR and returning fire to the droids.

While the squad returned fire and collected grenades, Blaine radioed into the Allegiance. Starting a helmcam feed, he stopped firing back at the droids. "Guys, we've got a huge problem. We're blocked in the halls, pinned down by some droids." As Blaine tried to continue, the squad tossed their accumulated grenades over the droids. The grenades tinked off the side of the wall and all at once, landed behind the droids and detonated. The smoke cleared and the path was clear. "Well, we had droids. We're moving up to the hangar, how's our situation?" He asked before ordering the squad to move out.

Blaine stopped for a moment, standing in the bloody hallway. Three of the squad members were KIA, two being troopers and one was a Spartan. He policed up their dog tags and ammo before promptly taking off to catch up with the squad.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 08:08:06 AM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3171 on: May 25, 2017, 03:25:41 AM »
*** Sangheilios Orbit ***

Zuko's response verged on frantic: "Zuko to Blaine - that ship is a trap! They've wired it to blow and they have a transporter inhibitor field up! We'll get the shields down, get a transport and get the hell out of there!!!"

"Tactical, firing solution?!" Andrew demanded.

"Ready, sir! MAC Capacitors hot!" responded Tactical.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!" Andrew commanded. The Allegiance discharged another pair of MAC slugs, which were joined by a turbolaser barrage from the USLV Assured Victory as it closed in with a pair of upsized Thranta Attack Cruisers. The CCS Battlecruiser took multiple shield hits, and when the MAC slugs impacted, it knocked them offline completely, one slug smashing through the shields generator.

"Keep hammering them!" Luro commanded, "Target weapons and shields! We need to keep them from raising shields again!"

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3172 on: May 25, 2017, 03:40:43 AM »
** Unidentified CSS Battlecruiser, Sangheilios Orbit **

The squad was already in the hangar, mopping up the little resistance that was left, when they got the message. "Get on that damn Phantom before we all get blasted to hell and back!" He yelled, still returning fire.

The squad quickly activated the ship and destroyed the hangar doors, one of the Spartans calling for Blaine to get on. He returned fire to an Elite and then dashed for the Phantom. Everything went slow as he crossed the empty hangar floor. Plasma bolts went flying by, tearing into the walls.

A few meters to the Phantom, Blaine collapsed and crumpled onto the floor. His lower back smoked and burned, a hint of plasma still on him. The squad fired on the Elite, as Blaine laid across the ground looking up. With his vision blurring and his ears ringing, he kept flashing in and out of consciousness. He remembered the male Spartan drag him into the ship. He remembered the escape from the hangar and watching the battlecruiser explode into space dust.

But after that was darkness.

** UNSC Allegiance, Hangar Section, 10 minutes later **

Blaine was leaned up against the seats, blood smeared across his chest plate from trying to wipe his hand off. A medic worked on his wound, a common mending wouldn't cut it so they had to resort to different methods. "Don't worry, doc. I wasn't born to die here, like this." Blaine said weakly, taking a drag off a cigarette. The squad stood outside in the hangar, awaiting Zuko and Andrew. The male Spartan in cobalt armor and Sgt. Danielson kept making rounds in between the Phantom and the hangar, checking in with the medic.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 08:11:02 AM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3173 on: May 25, 2017, 03:49:56 AM »
Ray sighed and nodded slowly. "R-Ray. My name is Ray."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3174 on: May 25, 2017, 03:56:32 PM »
***Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan * * *

Fawn overheard Kyle and walked over, "What's wrong?"

* * * Indari Manor, Dragon'taan * * *

Raz hid behind Anna's head and shoulders, understanding what Anna had said, thus wrapping his tail around Anna, as much as he could with his small tail, now becoming scared a bit.

***Flagship Chimera, Coruscant dock 14-A * * *

Gypsie looked at Hector, at a moment when Kyle wasn't looking, "I'm trying to get Kyle to face his fears...", she looked at Kyle, him being a bit further from her now, "He's weary because he's scared on his past...", she then continued to walk with Hector.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 01:44:54 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3175 on: May 25, 2017, 06:08:41 PM »
_Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan_
"If your thinking an imperial base yes, Echo station is already on full alert and they're amassing troops to destroy the base." Serena explained. "Your data pad should have all the details now I'll make it  a point to keep you updated on all military operations and reports from now on, I'll upload all updates to your datapad so you won't miss a thing."

Keri walked up to Kyle timidly "umm Excuse me, sir?" she asked  seeming a little afraid.

_Indari Manor, Dragon'taan_

"Sorry." Amie apologized, ears lowering in embaressment. "But I do want some drink, and salisbury steaks." She added.

Spyra had to think for a minute noticing, Raz's apprehention to her. "I came to check on him, and if you don't mind stay here to whatch over him, in my own room of course." The purple dragon explained.

_Echo Station,Glacius_

Alert alarms went off all over the base two stars (10) battlmechs along with a modified AT-TE walker powered up, moving out of the base once the huge garage doors of the mechbays opened.

One group composed of 3 Timber wolfs and 2 Vultures took the lead making a sharp turn to head towards the Imperial base that had been found not 10 minutes ago, the other 5 mechs consisting of 3 lighter Arctic cheetah's and 2 Cougars stayed with the AT-TE which somehow was going faster than the standard model. The group began heading towards the recently discovered base.

_Unidentified CCS Cruiser_

The ship exploded violently, without the shields to hold in the explosions  debri that had not been burnt up by the explosion was thrown throughout space some potentially making it towards Sangheilios. Blaine's Phantom, just barley making it out of the blast radius ,but safe. The Sith fleet had retreated leaving a confusing picture of their intentions in the system.

_USVL Assured Victory_

"I'll let Thel know of the potential hazard fromthe debri that could fall towards the planet." Ambre replied sending  a quick message to Thel informing him of the current situation.

_Deep Jungle Bar&Grille, Welcome Center, Tigaria_

"Yes just take a seat." Tigress instructed, already sitting at a table.

a few passerbys would  comment on the 'lucky' tiger near Tigress whom they refered to as Princess Arcnon.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 10:22:03 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3176 on: May 25, 2017, 06:14:08 PM »
(Look back at our private conversion, we have not reached that point in the story yet)
---DMC Military R&D Lab, Draco City, Dragon'taan---
One person of the medical team pressed a button and the sleeping body began to float above the table. The stuff turned him around and got medical equipment, slowly opening a tear above where the spine ends.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3177 on: May 25, 2017, 06:39:37 PM »
*** New Berlin ***
Nick raised an eyebrow. "That's... quite a find," he remarked. "Who exactly are the Triple Alliance?"

*** Tomahawk Orbit ***
"There's been a disturbance in the Force," Draco responded. "Something... that felt familiar to me, but still something I had not felt in many years."
*New Berlin*
Fayam anwered: "Those are... lessee... the TEC, the Advent and the Vasari. Whoever they may be. I'll just sell this data and the report of Cerberus' death to the UNSC."

*Tomahawk*
The Toma-Guards responded: "Force? Sorry mate, we don't know much 'bout it."

*Gaia*
Anna entered Faith and rushed to the cockpit to yell: "Anna to Gaia, Faith leaving spaceport!" "Roger!" was the immediate response. Faith started moving...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:00:24 PM by Mary Love »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3178 on: May 25, 2017, 07:34:23 PM »
(Mary, did you accidentally shrink your text size again?)

*** New Berlin ***
"I see," Nick responded. "Well, good luck with that. Give our regards to Admiral Hood." In the distance, a UNSC Pelican Drop Ship could be seen on approach.

*** Tomahawk ***
"Long story, not enough time - I must return to Dragon'taan," Draco responded. "Unless you have further use of me here."

*** DMC Military R&D Lab, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Vokun continued to observe the procedure, his arms crossed in intrigue.

*** Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan ***

"We just spotted a Sith base on Glacious, one of our training worlds in DMC territory," Kyle murmured to Fawn. He looked to Keri, noting her demeanor. "Is everything alright?" he asked her.

"Yeah, sure," Drake responded, rubbing the back of his head. "Anything in particular in regards to your drink? Or just the usual fruit punch?"

Anna reached for Raz's head in an effort to comfort him. "It's okay, sweetie, she's a friend. She's not gonna harm you."

*** Deep Jungle Bar&Grille, Welcome Center, Tigaria ***

"Just wait - next thing we know, your parents are gonna come striding up asking what the f*** you're doing here, knowing my..." Travis began, but was cut short when a young Tiger-Fox hybrid woman walked past, her walk carrying a metaphorical weight. Travis frowned slightly. Had he seen her before...?

*** USLV Assured Victory, Sangheilios Orbit ***

"Do that, and do some digging... I want to know if there's anyone still alive that could tell us more about the Eternal Fleet... and how the Sith may have managed to get their hands on a ship from it," Luro requested as Ambre would get a acknowledgement from Thel about the Debris.

*** UNSC Allegiance, Sangheilios Orbit ***

Zuko walked over to Blaine about five minutes later. "You took a hell of a hit, Blaine," he said. "Most others would have been killed by such a hit. How're you holding up?"

*** Armored Cruiser Ardent, Deep Space near Sangheilios ***

"Well, mister Ray, you seem to be the only survivor to whatever happened aboard your ship," Ado told him. "We're checking for any other survivors, but so far, we have found none. Where were you headed, if you don't mind my asking?"

*** Flagship Chimera, Coruscant Dock 14-A ***

"Commentary: Fair enough. Suggestion: Maybe we should have him take us to a good Restaurant, first; it may relax him," Hector suggested as they stepped onto the hangar deck. Sitting on one of the launch pads was a waiting drop ship:

https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2015/10/swtor-koth-shuttle-decoration-2.jpg

*** Echo Station, Glacius ***

As the first wave launched, the second wave powered up - a mixed bag of Assault Kbots, Battle Tanks and Mobile Artillery Vehicles, along with two Orcone Assault Mechs and four Raptor Heavy Mechs.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3179 on: May 25, 2017, 07:53:28 PM »
(Mary, did you accidentally shrink your text size again?)

*** New Berlin ***
"I see," Nick responded. "Well, good luck with that. Give our regards to Admiral Hood." In the distance, a UNSC Pelican Drop Ship could be seen on approach.

*** Tomahawk ***
"Long story, not enough time - I must return to Dragon'taan," Draco responded. "Unless you have further use of me here."
(Sorry. Must've happened because I copy-pasted it to save what I typed.)
*New Berlin*
Fayam nodded. "Will do." He dashed off, towards the spaceport.

*Tomahawk*
As answer, the Toma-Guards made an open contact: "Our system is safe thanks to your help. You have our thanks, and are cleared to return."

*Gaia*
That exact message was also on Anna's mind. Out of atmosphere she put Faith in warp-drive, towards New Romulus.