The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257832 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2595 on: March 13, 2017, 08:05:37 AM »
---Draco City, Dragon'taan---

Finally after some walking and possibly getting lost once or twice due to curiosity, Shoons party reached the grand dome.

( What do they see when they enter?)
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #2596 on: March 14, 2017, 02:25:09 AM »
Blaine and the ODSTs' rushed into the dropship, dropping the unconscious Innie and fallen trooper inside. They spun around, weapons aimed at treeline."Get in, we have you covered!" He said, pulling his helmet off which showed the confusion on his face. The sounds echoed towards them, Blaine hoped they would be long gone before either of those things came to finish the job.

((So just wondering, is the Sith the one that was talked about?))
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2597 on: March 14, 2017, 03:00:32 AM »
(Yes, he was. And you can bet I'm not killing him off *that* easy  ;) )

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Transmitting last known coordinates now," Kyle said, transmitting requested info. That done, he added, "Transmission away. Now, let me be clear; it does none of us any good if you go there and get killed. If you hit trouble, don't risk anything - all we ask for is eyes and ears, not your life. If what I sense in the Force is any indication, something is going on out there. Understood?"

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

(Shoon, think of the Government Enclave as being similar to the Pentagon or the White House. It's a governmental capital building.)

A Dragonarian aide approached Shoon and his party. "Hello! Welcome to the Dragon'taan Government Enclave; how may I assist you?" she asked.

*** Sedra ***

Frosty and Zuko boarded the drop ship and the boarding ramp rose before the craft took off; the Spartan/Sangheili duo barely had time to get strapped in.

"What the hell are Yaut'ja doing in UNSC Space?" Zuko sighed hoarsely as he tried to catch his breath.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2598 on: March 14, 2017, 03:13:13 AM »
Blaine froze for a minute, before throwing his rifle down and running his hands through his hair. He stood up, pulled out a cigarette and lit it before turning to Frosty. "We got a report from a routine check up on a outpost. They found the outpost but everyone was dead. Plasma burns and melee wounds. I'm going to assume it was that thing." He finished, as he looked at the fallen trooper as Lee covered him with a tarp. Same day, same situation, Blaine thought even though this was looking to be a totally new situation.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2599 on: March 14, 2017, 01:52:26 PM »
"Hello" Shoon and the party bowed slightly and risen up again without a pause "We would like to register our species into your society, and learn as much as we can about it".

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2600 on: March 14, 2017, 06:31:55 PM »
(Uh, Mary... could have sworn I got back to you on that one - page 169. Or did I miss the part on Tomahawk?)
(1: You replied. 2: You forgot Tomahawk.)
*New Berlin*
Fayam was cautious not to tell his real name. He knew it was likely they knew he was a bounty hunter. So instead of replying "Fayam Aerial" he introduced himself with: "The name's Tron Highup."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2601 on: March 15, 2017, 06:20:52 AM »
--Unknown Space Station--

The soldier grabbed the girl and pushed her towards a cabinet,  he made a shushing sound. The other troops could be heard getting closer.

--Main N.I.C Fleet--
Oswald smiled and replied, "Thank you. We will investigate in a short while." He muted the transmission and yelled, "Tell the Kreig Unit to hurry up in the space station!" The officer nodded and rushed away

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2602 on: March 15, 2017, 10:00:10 AM »
Unknown Space Station==

Angel stumbled back into the cabinet, wondering why she was pushed so hard into it,  but she took the hint, thinking it of as a sort of game, not knowing the true danger that was coming.

* Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Raz had been sleeping on the child's bed he was set on quite a while ago, and through the sleeping, his dreams turned to nightmares as he saw burning, but it wasnt normal fire as this free hurt him, as normally fire wouldn't.
Raz wanted to wake up so badly, but couldn't, and his noises of struggle soon emitted from his sleeping body, almost sounding like crying...   Razuel was experiencing a fever, one that draglings of his species face after mere moments of being hatched from their egg, however Raz had never had the fever until now, and this illness, because of how long he waited, could be fatal if not cared for quickly with more exaggerated methods of treating a fever.

He also needed a special plant called the Soul Bulb, commonly used as a method to stop people from drinking ship fuel, due to how toxic and poisonous the bulb itself is, however Raz needs the plant,  the bulb itself, boiled into a drink of sorts... and currently, most fuel is being made off planet, so there may be a chance of these bulbs being here growing on their own... 

the Soul Bulbs grow in always bright climates, poisonous thorns growing out from their roots that are deadly, but recoverable, by normal people, and harmless to dragons pure of heart, or ones being the sole parent of a Soul Stone Dragon.

(Back to Raz)Raz was being hit hard from the illness, his body temperature was rising rapidly to the point of where if somebody not attuned to heat were to touch his scales, their hand would burn as if sticking a hand in a boiling pot of water.His temperature was really really high, almost magma hot, but the sheets, nor the mattes,  nor any for of fabric would catch fire... but the intense heat would be felt from him like a searing hot ingot.
----------
  Raz moaned and groaned and cried in his sleep as the fever hit him.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 01:13:56 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2603 on: March 16, 2017, 12:31:15 AM »
Blaine froze for a minute, before throwing his rifle down and running his hands through his hair. He stood up, pulled out a cigarette and lit it before turning to Frosty. "We got a report from a routine check up on a outpost. They found the outpost but everyone was dead. Plasma burns and melee wounds. I'm going to assume it was that thing." He finished, as he looked at the fallen trooper as Lee covered him with a tarp. Same day, same situation, Blaine thought even though this was looking to be a totally new situation.

bump bump

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2604 on: March 16, 2017, 06:54:37 PM »
(Raz, you do realize no one in Indari Manor is gonna know that, right? Unless you bring in an expert on your dragling. Or Anna calls one. We can discuss details over a PM.)

Anna checked up on Raz, still sleeping on the bed she put him on. She touched his skin, but her hand immediately jerked away, as he was boiling hot. "Honey... has anyone fed Raz anything recently?" Anna called out to Kyle.

"Uh, not since he went to sleep, why?" Kyle called back.

"He's burning up like a kettle of water," Anna responded.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Well, registering can be done here, but learning about our society... that can be done at the historical museums and such from the major worlds of our galaxy. Regardless, this way please," the aide said as she led Shoon and his party toward an appropriate office. She knocked on the door and spoke to the Kemorainian with pale green dragon eyes, "Ambassador Makkar, some newcomers to GS."

The Kemorainian dragon-shifter motioned his hand. "Please, come in," he said, his voice sounding serpentine.

*Tomahawk*
Omega sighed, and said: "Ok. In my childhood, my father told me a legend. Merely a story, I, like many, believed. But the more I think about it, the more I'm getting usure of it. I suppose I'll just tell you: the legend tells about an ancient civilisation. They are rumored to have lived on Tomahawk before the Leviathans. They would have a magic device with unimaginable power. Cliche, I know. Either way, it was lost with the civilisation. The story goes that it's still buried somewhere deep beneath the surface- too deep to scan for. We Leviathans haven't found it yet whatsoever. Not by digging, not by scan. So... the Tal Shiar might have heard it and check if it's not just a legend. I've got no clue as to how it spread to your galaxy, though. Well, perhaps Anna, the Gaian, told it. The Gaians, our neighbors, are the only ones I know to know about it. But if she did, chances are it spread fast. Keep an eye out for her starship, 'Faith', if you wish to ask."

*** Qo'nos ***

"I see," Korath said. "Seems like something the Tal Shiar would want... I'm surprised they haven't made a second attempt to attack you over it. I will look into this personally; if you wish, I can also dispatch a battle fleet to ascertain where exactly those green-blooded Targs are striking from."

*** Sedra Orbit ***

"It would not surprise me," Zuko responded. "Yaut'ja Hunters are known for bloodbaths like that. But to encounter one and the Rogue Sith we spoke of earlier..."

"That's not an everyday encounter," Frosty sighed. "And I'm wondering what the hell Nazar was doing on Sedra in the first place - it had nothing of value to him."

*** New Berlin ***

"Well, mister Tron, you come highly recommended; and you have your own grievances with the UNSC. Mind if I ask what exactly they did to you?" Benny asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2605 on: March 16, 2017, 07:07:26 PM »
"Well, I doubt he knows the reason," Blaine replied, before punching the captured Innie awake. He snapped up and his face went pale, noticing the company surrounding him. "What the hell?! What do yo-", the Innie spouted before Blaine kicked him in the mouth and pulled his head down, revealing a neural interface. "That's what I want." Blaine stated, knowing he'd have to kill the Innie before he could extract the NI.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:25:46 AM by Blaiiine »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2606 on: March 16, 2017, 07:28:44 PM »
After the mentioning of museums the party had some frowned faces with a hint of disappointment, yet they didn't say a word and followed.
Entering the room the party bowed lightly and rose before Shoon spoke "Hello, we would like to register our species. And if I may ask you, are there no neurotransmissions or must we study it the old way?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2607 on: March 16, 2017, 07:48:52 PM »
((I do understand, yes... I have another character, his name is Fawn...   I'm going to play him as a Medic, having gone awol from the army after they told him that he couldn't use his resources on civilians on home planets...))

Raz tossed and turned, groaning and moaning from the pain he was feeling, waking up when he felt the hand touch him and jerk away.

Raz opened his eyes slightly, worry and sadness and pain on his face, "Hot... Hurt..."

***Battered Barn, New Cerina***A few miles outside the main cities and towns, stands a broken barn, and inside is a makeshift medic bay, run by a former soldier by the name of Fawn.

Fawn had been apart of the army on Dragon'taan for quite an amount of years, but after accidentally hearing the wrong thing, he left the reserves, still owning a uniform from the army, a badge on it labeled as 'Medical General', which is what he uses as his street name... he wasn't known very much anyway, so he hadn't a worry about being tracked down.... except from stealing meds from pharmacies to use on his patients.      He was given a pager and phone one night after one of his patients had walked out as good as new, and returned with the gift, and from then on, he has been using them for clients who lived off world or ones that were far away, either going to them, or having them come to him.

Fawn was just finishing with a boy who had been hit by a car, having used sterile metal equipment to replace broken bones in a matter of minutes.... he saw things like this before... but tried to forget those experiences.

He doesn't fear the army... he just fears that he will be noticed and found out by the army.

Only recently, his talents were reaching Dragon'taan, causing the cargo businesses to look at their cargo more closely to prevent stowaways.

--------------------------------------------

Name: Fawn

Species:
Anthro Fox

Attire:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/12/0b/23/120b23467ec54940e3d2afd905ce5413.jpg   With the helmet being removable, and there being a scratched out logo on the shoulders

Weapon:
Syringe Gun, Advanced Pocket Omni-Tool (Laser Attachment)

Short Bio:
Fawn was once a medical general, highest in his field, but after being told he was not allowed to help the hurt children on Dragon'taan by a now-dead corrupted higher officer, Fawn left in a fit, with little to no struggle to leave.  He later bunkered down in an old barn outside New Cerina after hitching onto a cargo ship to the moon.   2 years later, Fawn took an injured homeless family back with him to his little home, patched them up and sent them on their way, word spread and lower families started going to him with infections, both fatal and contagious... so he normally stayed in his suit to avoid getting sick.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2608 on: March 20, 2017, 10:05:43 PM »
(Just waiting on Mary to post before I make mine, people. Not gonna let this die.)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2609 on: March 23, 2017, 03:48:19 PM »

*New Berlin*
Fayam was nearly saying he thought they didn't pay him enough, but held back and turned the story around: "Well, I've been in prison for years after they set a bounty hunter on my back. Those were the worst days of my life! URGH!"

*Tomahawk*
Omega replied: "She's not often here anymore since she left for your area. However, recent intel suggests she's headed to the region again. We can't know where exactly, though."

*Outer Space*
Anna kicked back in the pilot seat as she let the ship fly itself. She went out of warp-drive in the victinity of Coruscant. Then, in a wild mood, she decided to land right there. The copilot couldn't get why, but sought out contact anyway: "Coruscant, this is Klean, copilot of Faith. We -our captain, that is- wish to land here."