The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257796 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2505 on: February 08, 2017, 02:14:51 AM »
Raz was being held by Anna and as they passed near a window, Raz saw the ship zoom by, and this had him quite confused.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2506 on: February 11, 2017, 10:03:54 AM »
---Draco City, Dragon'taan---
Shoon got out of the Taxi the party soon following "Hello, we wish to register our species and culture into your databank".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2507 on: February 17, 2017, 04:19:08 AM »
(Alex is fine, Razuel - and PM me your "rare species collector" idea so we can discuss it. I agree that Raz isn't getting much attention, but you could always bring in a new character or two. Just a suggestion.)

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna seemed not to notice what Raz saw as she carried him to the master bedroom where she and Kyle slept. She set Raz down on a small bed, self-warming, and fit for a small dragon. Nearby was a plate of fresh food and water.

Anna then heard the comm transmitter beep, and she went over to answer it, being greeted by General Oswald Stowe.

"High General Indari. This is General Oswald Stowe, leader of the N.I.C, we were told by Mon Mothma to contact. We would like to join the Galactic Society, and he said you were the one to talk with." He stood there. Silently, waiting for a response.

"I'm afraid my husband has stepped out for the time being," Anna answered. "I don't know when he'll be back. I can ask him to contact you when he returns, however."

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"You'll want the Government Enclave, then," the greeter droid told Shoon. "It's the big dome-shaped building at the center of this district. Can't miss it."

*** New Berlin ***

The shot grazed the Marine's shoulder, and he dropped to the ground, spasms in his arm causing him to misfire his weapon and catching the other marine's leg. They both dropped howling in pain. A voice came from behind Fayam, whispering in his ear, "Come with me if you want to avoid time in a UNSC prison. Before you ask... name's Benny."

*** Qo'nos/Tomahawk ***

"Any information you have may shed light on the Tal Shiar's motives," Korath told Omega.

(And Mary... what are you referencing with Faith arriving at the Milky Way?)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2508 on: February 17, 2017, 11:06:14 AM »

As Raz was set down on the bed he immediately splayed himself on it, stretching out on the bed until he had gotten comfortable, he then looked at the food and reached over to it and grabbed a piece and starting to munch on it with his tail wagging

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2509 on: February 20, 2017, 07:23:15 PM »
(And Mary... what are you referencing with Faith arriving at the Milky Way?)
(Well, I just assumed that since the Galactic society has Earth in it, it must be in the galaxy Milky Way. Perhaps I should note you that 'Anthraxx' isn't a solar system but a galaxy too.)
*New Berlin*
Fayam kept his gun and his gaze pointed at the two marines as he said: "Sure. I hate prisons anyway. Even if I see my enemies in 'em."

*Tomahawk*
Omega sighed, and said: "Ok. In my childhood, my father told me a legend. Merely a story, I, like many, believed. But the more I think about it, the more I'm getting usure of it. I suppose I'll just tell you: the legend tells about an ancient civilisation. They are rumored to have lived on Tomahawk before the Leviathans. They would have a magic device with unimaginable power. Cliche, I know. Either way, it was lost with the civilisation. The story goes that it's still buried somewhere deep beneath the surface- too deep to scan for. We Leviathans haven't found it yet whatsoever. Not by digging, not by scan. So... the Tal Shiar might have heard it and check if it's not just a legend. I've got no clue as to how it spread to your galaxy, though. Well, perhaps Anna, the Gaian, told it. The Gaians, our neighbors, are the only ones I know to know about it. But if she did, chances are it spread fast. Keep an eye out for her starship, 'Faith', if you wish to ask."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2510 on: February 20, 2017, 11:25:49 PM »
(News from Alex - no promises, but she'll be rejoining us sometime next month. Fingers crossed, my friends!)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2511 on: February 21, 2017, 03:26:34 AM »

Anna seemed not to notice what Raz saw as she carried him to the master bedroom where she and Kyle slept. She set Raz down on a small bed, self-warming, and fit for a small dragon. Nearby was a plate of fresh food and water.

Anna then heard the comm transmitter beep, and she went over to answer it, being greeted by General Oswald Stowe.

"High General Indari. This is General Oswald Stowe, leader of the N.I.C, we were told by Mon Mothma to contact. We would like to join the Galactic Society, and he said you were the one to talk with." He stood there. Silently, waiting for a response.

"I'm afraid my husband has stepped out for the time being," Anna answered. "I don't know when he'll be back. I can ask him to contact you when he returns, however."

Oswald spoke with a kind but soft voice, "That is perfectly fine. I can wait." He went quite for a second, "Is there a place I can land my fleet? The vast emptiness of space is driving my men quite mad if I'm honest.

*** Near The Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

The soldiers were moving silently through the dark. They made there way towards the manor and stopped. Looking at it, one of the troops pulled a device out scanning the building. "We have a reading." The soldiers spoke over their radio, "Located what seems to be a large manor. It may be some sort of political leaders building, what shall our orders be?"

Back on the ship, one of the fleet commanders responded, "Enter it and try gathering as much data as you can. Do not engage at all."

The soldiers then tried entering through the back

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2512 on: February 21, 2017, 02:23:55 PM »
---Draco City, Dragon'taan---
"Very well, thank you for your help" Shoon was looking around when one of the party members spoke out pointing in the direction of the large dome "I think that is our destination" the party had started walking in the direction of the dome following the person who found it.
While walking they about they would ocsenaliy spot something that cought their eye and made them awe by the sight of it. None of the locals who heard them understood their tounge and they didnt understand the local as they turned off their translators.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2513 on: February 21, 2017, 07:10:58 PM »
Angel was once a goddess of space, but she was stricken down one fateful day by her children, the stars, but one child, whom refused to strike her mother, and as one child destroyed the mother, her firstborn, the heir to being goddess was striped of her most powerful abilities which she had inherited from her mother, but Angel's secret lover, a now dead space marine.
This marine was one of the first whom had been tasked with observing a rare multi-colour dwarf star, in fear that an hostile force would understand it faster than he. so on the fateful night when all stars went dark to regret their dirty deed of murdering their mother, this dwarf star started to implode... but no energy or lashback explosion was made... everything just went calm, all noise was void as the vast space.The marine wanted to call for help, but all comms had been disabled as the station he was on had run off of the star's power.for almost a week, this marine sat in silence, the rest of his crew had been pulled out much much long ago as tensions on the space race grew, but they told him to stay, to keep an eye on this star, and he did, but today, through the window he used to watch through at the star, he noticed a flicker, a flicker that hadn't been there before.  The marine took a tethered pod out towards the star's empty place and he found a floating girl, a very young girl, not much older than 3. She laid as though she were stuck in free fall, blue gaseous wings hanging below her. The marine scrambled to get on a space suit and retrieve the girl, but not until he was near death, Angel would wake up, but she was inside a pod, and once she did wake up, the comms came on and they immediately started waving a red siren, that startled the marine and killed him from a heart attack. But all sirens were wrong, however, nobody would know unless they checked.

By now, Angel was 18 years old, and since she had no idea of what to do, she pushed open her pod and started to wander the station, seemingly never going into the room where her savior was dead in.   
As she wandered, all sirens went silent, but the signal was still blaring out, and behind her as she walked was a psychedelic gas that could cause minor happy hallucinations... she thought nothing of this as she had no way to control it.

-----------------------
Forgotten Base Delta b-40

Angel wandered the station, finding lil knick knacks that she played with in the zero g that had become after the power had gotten low.  She basically made the atrium of the station her bedroom as anything that wasn't nailed down and was soft, she brought into there.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 07:12:38 PM by Razuel »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2514 on: February 22, 2017, 01:30:38 AM »
Near Forgotten Base Delta b-40

Outside the base. A fleet of N.I.C ships could be seen. From the largest ship something popped off. It was a pod, it went flying towards the base and as it got closer it began to slow down, it soon began to slowly drift towards the base, then. It landed near one of the windows. Soldiers crawled out and began slowly making their ways towards an entry point... The fleet stood still waiting, for a few seconds it was quiet.... These seconds dragged on and on, feeling like minutes. Soon, the light sounds of shuffling could be heard far away in the base. These men were in the building and they were coming...

Although they were unaware of her presence they knew something was in here from the heat signatures found within, they were prepared for the worst case scenario though

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2515 on: February 22, 2017, 04:43:11 AM »
Near Forgotten Base Delta b-40

Angel sat in the Atrium, in where she resided, playing with fluffed up objects and little desk toys, but she stopped when she had heard a rumbling as the ship passed the Atrium.

By that point, she had already gotten up to walk around the base, seemingly and effectively, avoiding these soldiers, her blue gaseous trails from her wings the only thing giving her away, but she would never really be seen.

She did come upon a soldier that had wandered off from the group, sneaking up on him and grabbing his gun's barrel and tugging on it, she tugged on the gun and his helmet, but this gun had somehow broken down when she did as when the Soldier exclaimed in fear with a scream, Angel had gotten scared, causing her wings to create a cloud of her high inducing gas, so when Angel had disappeared again, she left the guard alone in the gas, this guard just babbling at hallucinations around himself, "Leader... It's so pretty~", he then fell back, continuing to babble.

The broken gun and mask laid on the floor beside this guard.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2516 on: February 22, 2017, 08:31:17 AM »
Oswald was sitting in the shio, a cup of tea in his hands. He slowly drank it. An officer walked towards him and handed him a tablet.

"Sir somethings on that base.." The officer said.

Oswald sighed and grabbed the tablet,  he read it....

"Whatever it is... We need it, capture It alive and bring it here."

The officer saluted and marched away.

The soldiers on the ship were ordered to stay in groups now. Most of the groups were in fours. Some were threes.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2517 on: February 23, 2017, 11:08:05 PM »
Angel heard the amass of shuffles disperse, but she wasn't scared in the slightest. Angel was simply ecstatic with curiosity. She followed one of the groups, staying out of their view, leading them around by always staying ahead of them, and trying to show them this that she made.  There was an old pile of now thawed meat in the shape of a chair, and another of a table, and beside it was a very old teddy bear.

She had lead them around to other little creations she made hoping that they'd like the little things she made.

As she ran around, she giggled like a little girl, thinking that these masked men were here to play with he
r.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2518 on: February 28, 2017, 05:04:47 AM »
The soldiers all grouped up into one large squad.

"We're leaving this place..." Said one of the captains over the radio

"Negative, you will stay and capture or eliminate whatever is in that base." Oswald said over all of the men's radios in the base.

They all sat in a strange formation that would cover all angles in the room they were in.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2519 on: February 28, 2017, 06:35:47 AM »
Angel had stopped running,  looking for the men before she came to the corridor. She heard voices so she looked at the men with curiosity, but her figure appeared ore ghostly Tham anything.