The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257754 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2460 on: January 02, 2017, 11:16:00 PM »
*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Draco resumed course for the taxi pad while telling Shoon, "It's rare for most outside Dragon'taan to catch the High General with anyone in his family other than his wife or elder brother. It's still a welcome sight."

*** New Berlin ***

Nick and Judy led Fayam away from the cantina, to a waiting elevator that would descend down the orbital tether. The doors opened, and Nick and Judy were the first on.

*** Tomahawk ***

"Very well," Rear Admiral Scott answered, returning the gesture. "If you have further need of me, I will be aboard my ship. I will see if I can rally any other allies to help defend your world - god willing, they can get here before the Tal Shiar and their allies get here."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2461 on: January 03, 2017, 12:06:44 AM »
(Any new word from Alex?)

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2462 on: January 03, 2017, 12:21:33 AM »
(None. But do not give up. He'll turn up eventually. He's a resilient one, and he wouldn't willingly abandon us.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2463 on: January 03, 2017, 01:38:21 PM »
*New Berlin*
Fayam followed the two on-heels.

*Gaia*
After a few minutes the craftsman returned calling out to Anna: "Hey! Your blade is done." She instantly went to collect it.

*Tomahawk*
Farrar nodded: "Got it. You can tell them about us and our Borg experiences and -defences. We'll drop them a line whenever we happen to need them. Allow us to guide you out if you don't mind." Omega could be seen leaving the room to call the Toma-guards.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2464 on: January 05, 2017, 04:53:46 PM »
---Draco City, Dragon'taan---
Shoon walked along "With a title like that I am sure he is busy".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2465 on: January 09, 2017, 04:22:03 PM »

"He usually is," Draco affirmed. "Amazing how he still finds time for his family." They arrived at the Taxi Pad. Draco gestured Shoon to the droid, so he could specify his destination.

*** New Berlin ***

"Try to be silent as we head through the streets," Nick advised Fayam. "New Berlin can be a rough place this time of day. Innies are everywhere."

*** Tomahawk ***

Rear Admiral Scott waited patiently, taking one last look around before he would be guided back to his shuttle to head back to his ship.

(EDIT: News from Alex: She's alright, and she is eager to rejoin us here in GS. She has limited internet where she is, so that's an improvement. More news will be posted as it becomes available.)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 08:12:22 PM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2466 on: January 10, 2017, 02:12:24 PM »
((What is a Taxi  Pad?))

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #2467 on: January 11, 2017, 01:53:40 PM »

"He usually is," Draco affirmed. "Amazing how he still finds time for his family." They arrived at the Taxi Pad. Draco gestured Shoon to the droid, so he could specify his destination.

*** New Berlin ***

"Try to be silent as we head through the streets," Nick advised Fayam. "New Berlin can be a rough place this time of day. Innies are everywhere."

*** Tomahawk ***

Rear Admiral Scott waited patiently, taking one last look around before he would be guided back to his shuttle to head back to his ship.

(EDIT: News from Alex: She's alright, and she is eager to rejoin us here in GS. She has limited internet where she is, so that's an improvement. More news will be posted as it becomes available.)
*New Berlin*
Fayam said, surprised: "Silence? But then how am I supposed to get more c- um, information about their organisation?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2468 on: January 12, 2017, 12:28:04 AM »
*** New Berlin ***

"You'll get that from the inside - we'll get you in, but we can't speak of the details in the open, or we risk the Innies learning of what you're up to," Nick responded. The tether pod approached ground level. Nick looked at Judy. "Ready, carrots?"

Judy nodded wordlessly, and as the doors parted, they both headed into the city proper.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2469 on: January 12, 2017, 12:59:11 AM »
Indari Manor, Dragon'taan

Raz had woke  up a while ago and had decided to wander the mansion as his legs were in better shape, but every now and then he'd stop when they'd feel slightly sore.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2470 on: January 13, 2017, 11:53:58 AM »
---Draco City, Dragon'taan---
Shoon entered the Taxi the party soon following.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #2471 on: January 17, 2017, 03:12:09 PM »
*** New Berlin ***

"You'll get that from the inside - we'll get you in, but we can't speak of the details in the open, or we risk the Innies learning of what you're up to," Nick responded. The tether pod approached ground level. Nick looked at Judy. "Ready, carrots?"

Judy nodded wordlessly, and as the doors parted, they both headed into the city proper.
*New Berlin*
Fayam pulled a beak corner down. He was more the type to grab an opponent and milk them out at gunpoint. Still he decided it was best to follow the advice.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2472 on: January 18, 2017, 01:33:11 AM »
**Edge of the Galaxy**

Silence.... Just like it always is in outer space. But something seemed off. High Frequencies for the past 24 hours have been picked up at the edge of the galaxy.

Along with the High Frequencies, strange messages have been being picked up by various radio and message outpost.

.-.. --- -.-. .- - . .-.-.- / .- -. .- .-.. -.-- --.. . .-.-.- / -.. . ... - .-. --- -.-- .-.-.-

It kept going on for hours along with the frequencies.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2473 on: January 20, 2017, 03:16:55 AM »
(Um... I'm getting the impression that was supposed to be a variation of Morse code - but I think the site screwed it up with the smilies.)

"What is your destination?" the driver droid asked Shoon.

*** New Berlin ***

Nick and Judy led Fayam through the streets, heading in a non-direct route to their house. When they arrived, they opened the door for Fayam, and Judy entered first, then motioned Fayam inside. Nick would follow after Fayam, and close the door. "Let's hope no one saw us," he said. "Alright, mister... whoever you are, what do you know so far?"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2474 on: January 20, 2017, 06:55:43 AM »
(Oh. My. God.... I didn't notice that.... I'm so butthurt now.)