The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257784 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2415 on: December 12, 2016, 12:41:37 AM »
--- Tigress Amory,  Isolation Unit one, Dragon'taan ---

Felicity finished  sucking the power from these devices and she dropped them onto the wreck's deck, them making a large clanking sound, and in an attempt to escape as she thought that Amps may hurt her, Felicity came to an opening as a glowing blob before charging at Amps at an incredible speed, but she was going low and wasn't intending to hit Amps.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2416 on: December 12, 2016, 01:09:42 AM »
*** RRW Devoras, Unspecified Location ***

"Even if it did," Subcommander Nurak answered Aylina, "We don't have the means to bring it aboard - the shuttle bay is powered down to conserve power, and the transporters are inoperative."

"And you didn't answer my question, Aylina," Lian growled. "What. Are the chances. Dad knows. We're missing?"

*** DMCS Assassin, Bespin Orbit ***

Ketorr went over the data he had on his daughters' missing ship. It was Lian's trusted warbird, the Devoras. Lian knew her way around a starship engagement, and knew that when the odds aren't in your favor or even, hide or run. The only major threats Ketorr could think of that would be of concern were all internal. And it scared him just to consider them. He tried not to think of the argument he and Lian had prior to him leaving for Bespin, but it still entered his mind. The last thing she said to him was, "You spend so much time with the fleet, with your ship, your crew, that you've forgotten you have a family - and someday, it will cost you the very family you hold dear." She then just stormed out and left.

Now, she was missing, and Ketorr was worried she'd done something rash, or that her argument had blinded her to a threat on her ship. Ketorr felt, in a corner of his mind, she was starting to look right - had he paid more attention to her, to Aylina, to Kia... he wouldn't be in this situation.

But he couldn't let that cloud his thinking. He knew where the Devoras was last seen - the Alterac sector, not far from the asteroid field dubbed Peragus III. He hoped this wasn't as serious as his gut told him, that Lian had dealt with whatever threat was on her ship, and that her comms were simply knocked out and she was unable to contact them... but his gut told him this was far worse, that she was in trouble. A father's intuition. If her ship was damaged and unable to report or call for help, Ketorr knew Lian well enough to know she'd seek refuge in that field, wherein lay the problem - the Peragus III field was high in metal content, making sensor readings unreliable, but it was also full of highly-explosive chemical deposits, and Lian didn't know that. One stray shot, one small error, and Ketorr would never see Lian or Aylina alive again.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #2417 on: December 12, 2016, 01:38:43 AM »
*** RRW Devoras, Unspecified Location ***

"Even if it did," Subcommander Nurak answered Aylina, "We don't have the means to bring it aboard - the shuttle bay is powered down to conserve power, and the transporters are inoperative."

"And you didn't answer my question, Aylina," Lian growled. "What. Are the chances. Dad knows. We're missing?"

Ketorr went over the data he had on his daughters' missing ship. It was Lian's trusted warbird, the Devoras. Lian knew her way around a starship engagement, and knew that when the odds aren't in your favor or even, hide or run. The only major threats Ketorr could think of that would be of concern were all internal. And it scared him just to consider them. He tried not to think of the argument he and Lian had prior to him leaving for Bespin, but it still entered his mind. The last thing she said to him was, "You spend so much time with the fleet, with your ship, your crew, that you've forgotten you have a family - and someday, it will cost you the very family you hold dear." She then just stormed out and left.

Now, she was missing, and Ketorr was worried she'd done something rash, or that her argument had blinded her to a threat on her ship. Ketorr felt, in a corner of his mind, she was starting to look right - had he paid more attention to her, to Aylina, to Kia... he wouldn't be in this situation.

But he couldn't let that cloud his thinking. He knew where the Devoras was last seen - the Alterac sector, not far from the asteroid field dubbed Peragus III. He hoped this wasn't as serious as his gut told him, that Lian had dealt with whatever threat was on her ship, and that her comms were simply knocked out and she was unable to contact them... but his gut told him this was far worse, that she was in trouble. A father's intuition. If her ship was damaged and unable to report or call for help, Ketorr knew Lian well enough to know she'd seek refuge in that field, wherein lay the problem - the Peragus III field was high in metal content, making sensor readings unreliable, but it was also full of highly-explosive chemical deposits, and Lian didn't know that. One stray shot, one small error, and Ketorr would never see Lian or Aylina alive again.

--- RRW Devoras, Unspecified Location ---

Aylina sighed "Why did you put this guy in charge?" Aylina asked, obviously ignoring Lian's question
 "You do realize there's little to no gravity in space , Subcommander?

--- DMCS Assassin, Bespin Orbit, Captain's Quaters ---

" Yeah you'll have to take care of him a little longer," Kia told her 'contact' "Yeah I'm sure he'll be fine, I gotta get going, Lupe take good care of him." She finished ending the call, she walked back out into the Bridge up behind Ketorr. "We'll get them back, Ketorr I know we will."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2418 on: December 12, 2016, 05:31:25 AM »
*** RRW Devoras, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

"Dammit, Aylina--" Lian snapped with a raised voice, rising from her seat.

"LIAN!" James shouted. A long, uncomfortable pause followed this. "Your father wouldn't want you tearing yourself up over your argument with him; you need to calm down and--"

"The argument isn't what has me worked up, James!" Lian responded, tears beginning to stream. Her voice verged on a sob as she continued, "Facing everything that's happened and our current situation, I have realized dad was right! This isn't a career we can walk away from, not with things the way they are! And now, I may not get the chance to tell him I am sorry! Never get the chance to tell him you and I are due to be married, that we want to have a family, and worse still - I brought my own sister into this mess! What have I done?"

James gently took Lian in his arms and cradled her. "Your father will be here," he softly told her. "I know he will. You and he may disagree from time to time - everyone does - but he loves you. You are his kin. Remember what you told me? He took you and your sister in when he was stranded on Azeroth. He and your mother. They both love you. They love us. They won't leave us like this. You know Ketorr - even General Indari knows that when you're in trouble, Ketorr will come storming across the galaxy looking for you and leave a trail of damage as extensive as his service record. Aside from that, look at the boat we're in - you realize, we've missed our last three check-ins? That's not something that goes unnoticed, with Romulan Fleet Command or DMC FLEETCOM. Between that and the fact that your father has a tragic past of his own - he wouldn't add to it - I'm certain he'll be here, if it's the last thing he does." He held Lian by her shoulders, looking her in the eyes. "You and Aylina will get through this - we all will. We're all in rough shape, but we've weathered worse. You'll live through this, and you'll get your chance to say you're sorry to Ketorr, and we'll tell him together we're getting married and want to have a family of our own. Okay?" Lian sniffled, but wordlessly nodded. James looked to the staring bridge crew. "Stop standing there - we have work to do." Lian sat back down in her chair, trying to breathe deep and calm down.

"I hope you're right, Kia," Ketorr said grimly. "But the situation is... grim." He pulled up a map on the main viewscreen, highlighting the Alterac sector. "This is where they were at last contact. They reported internal problems, but nothing serious at the time - they were going to hold there until the issue was resolved. That's when Command lost contact."

"They were investigating the nearby planet in the area for Deuterium deposits," the Klingon Tactical officer told Kia. "Not the most glorious of tasks, but Command felt that given... recent events regarding her and your husband, that she needed an easy assignment to cool off."

"We lost contact with her after that," Ketorr continued. "It could be she simply has a bug in the comm system, and hasn't resolved it, yet. But my gut tells me... she's in trouble, which brings me to my next point." He highlighted the nearby asteroid field. "That... is the Peragus III Asteroid Field. If her ship was attacked, externally or internally, I know she'll hide there to make repairs. That field has a high metal content, making sensor readings unreliable. But there's an added danger."

"That field is filled with highly-explosive chemical deposits, in every one of those asteroids," the Romulan Science officer reported to Kia. "If one goes, they all go. One stray shot, even the slightest spark, that whole field will go up like a nuke that makes the Peragus II Disaster look like a pop detonator."

Ketorr looked Kia directly in the eyes, worrying tears in his own. "Now do you see why I'm worried?" he asked her. "Our children, if they are in there, are sitting in a minefield with the sensitivity of a pressure plate. If even one of those asteroids go off, it's brothers and sisters are gonna come along for the ride." Ketorr sighed tremblingly as he sat down in the Captain's chair. "I should never have let them leave... Lian was right, I don't pay near enough attention to her... or Aylina, or you." He rested his head in his hand and sighed, "What kind of husband and father am I, to have been so blind, I let my children walk into a situation they may not survive?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2419 on: December 12, 2016, 06:48:32 PM »
((Romulan why are you not responding to my post?)).
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2420 on: December 12, 2016, 10:01:27 PM »
(Got side-tracked by the story collaboration I was doing with Alex. Sorry.)

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I have transport waiting nearby," Draco responded, indicating a nearby speeder. "Enough space for myself, you, and your colleagues." He started for the speeder and asked, "Remind me again - what were you doing here? Registering your faction, was it?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2421 on: December 13, 2016, 03:25:22 AM »

"Dammit, Aylina--" Lian snapped with a raised voice, rising from her seat.

"LIAN!" James shouted. A long, uncomfortable pause followed this. "Your father wouldn't want you tearing yourself up over your argument with him; you need to calm down and--"

"The argument isn't what has me worked up, James!" Lian responded, tears beginning to stream. Her voice verged on a sob as she continued, "Facing everything that's happened and our current situation, I have realized dad was right! This isn't a career we can walk away from, not with things the way they are! And now, I may not get the chance to tell him I am sorry! Never get the chance to tell him you and I are due to be married, that we want to have a family, and worse still - I brought my own sister into this mess! What have I done?"

James gently took Lian in his arms and cradled her. "Your father will be here," he softly told her. "I know he will. You and he may disagree from time to time - everyone does - but he loves you. You are his kin. Remember what you told me? He took you and your sister in when he was stranded on Azeroth. He and your mother. They both love you. They love us. They won't leave us like this. You know Ketorr - even General Indari knows that when you're in trouble, Ketorr will come storming across the galaxy looking for you and leave a trail of damage as extensive as his service record. Aside from that, look at the boat we're in - you realize, we've missed our last three check-ins? That's not something that goes unnoticed, with Romulan Fleet Command or DMC FLEETCOM. Between that and the fact that your father has a tragic past of his own - he wouldn't add to it - I'm certain he'll be here, if it's the last thing he does." He held Lian by her shoulders, looking her in the eyes. "You and Aylina will get through this - we all will. We're all in rough shape, but we've weathered worse. You'll live through this, and you'll get your chance to say you're sorry to Ketorr, and we'll tell him together we're getting married and want to have a family of our own. Okay?" Lian sniffled, but wordlessly nodded. James looked to the staring bridge crew. "Stop standing there - we have work to do." Lian sat back down in her chair, trying to breathe deep and calm down.

"I hope you're right, Kia," Ketorr said grimly. "But the situation is... grim." He pulled up a map on the main viewscreen, highlighting the Alterac sector. "This is where they were at last contact. They reported internal problems, but nothing serious at the time - they were going to hold there until the issue was resolved. That's when Command lost contact."

"They were investigating the nearby planet in the area for Deuterium deposits," the Klingon Tactical officer told Kia. "Not the most glorious of tasks, but Command felt that given... recent events regarding her and your husband, that she needed an easy assignment to cool off."

"We lost contact with her after that," Ketorr continued. "It could be she simply has a bug in the comm system, and hasn't resolved it, yet. But my gut tells me... she's in trouble, which brings me to my next point." He highlighted the nearby asteroid field. "That... is the Peragus III Asteroid Field. If her ship was attacked, externally or internally, I know she'll hide there to make repairs. That field has a high metal content, making sensor readings unreliable. But there's an added danger."

"That field is filled with highly-explosive chemical deposits, in every one of those asteroids," the Romulan Science officer reported to Kia. "If one goes, they all go. One stray shot, even the slightest spark, that whole field will go up like a nuke that makes the Peragus II Disaster look like a pop detonator."

Ketorr looked Kia directly in the eyes, worrying tears in his own. "Now do you see why I'm worried?" he asked her. "Our children, if they are in there, are sitting in a minefield with the sensitivity of a pressure plate. If even one of those asteroids go off, it's brothers and sisters are gonna come along for the ride." Ketorr sighed tremblingly as he sat down in the Captain's chair. "I should never have let them leave... Lian was right, I don't pay near enough attention to her... or Aylina, or you." He rested his head in his hand and sighed, "What kind of husband and father am I, to have been so blind, I let my children walk into a situation they may not survive?"

--- DMCS Assassin, Bespin Orbit ---

"That's odd that they didn't report in then." Kia replied "That's not good ,but i trust they can handle themselves, regardless their likely in a bit of trouble." She turned to Ketorr "You have a duty, Ketorr. don't forget that. Now stop letting your emotions take hold of you, we have a job to do."The Female Worgen added.

---  RRW Devoras, Peragus III Asteroid Field ---

"Subcommander,  how are our sensors?" Aylina asked, trying to think of an idea. "And was the armory harmed at all?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2422 on: December 13, 2016, 06:05:11 AM »

Ketorr chuckled softly. Then looked up. "Helm, set course for the Peragus III Asteroid Field, maximum warp." The helmsman wordlessly obeyed, sending the Reman Warbird on it's way. Ketorr rose and faced Kia. "You aren't at all concerned that our daughters could end up riding out of that field on a comet trail, are you?" he asked, already knowing the answer. He walked close to Kia, whispering softly in her with a tone that spoke of renewed feeling, "This is why I married you, Kia - you give me strength when I can't find my own. I may not say it much, but I love you so much."

"The sensors are offline, and the armory was uncompromised," Subcommander Nurak answered. "Why--"

"Commander," Science reported, "I think we have sensors now."

"Finally, some good news," Lian sighed. "Scan the asteroids, see if they--"

"I did, ma'am," science reported. "But the results... aren't good."

Lian frowned. "How so?"

"As we suspected, there's a lot of interference from the metal in the asteroids, but... from what little I have from the scans..." the science officer paused. "... those asteroids contain deposits of highly-explosive chemicals."

"How explosive?" Lian asked. "And how widespread are the deposits?"

"Near as I can tell, the asteroids are laced with them - and it's sensitive enough that even mining tools would ignite it," the science officer replied. Lian and James' faces both lit up.

"That means..." James started.

"... this is Peragus III," Lian finished. "We're sitting on a minefield with the sensitivity of a pressure plate." A determined expression came to her. "As long as we don't do anything rash, we won't--"

"Commander," Tactical piped up,"I have one... no, two, Romulan Warbirds on sensors. IFF tags label them..." Tactical paused. "It's the Tal Shiar."

"Can we cloak?" Lian asked.

"Not enough power," Subcommander Nurak answered.

"Ma'am, the Tal Shiar ships are scanning the field," Tactical reported.

"Dad, if you're out there, I could use some help right now," Lian murmured.

Post Merge: December 13, 2016, 06:08:50 AM

Ketorr chuckled softly. Then looked up. "Helm, set course for the Peragus III Asteroid Field, maximum warp." The helmsman wordlessly obeyed, sending the Reman Warbird on it's way. Ketorr rose and faced Kia. "You aren't at all concerned that our daughters could end up riding out of that field on a comet trail, are you?" he asked, already knowing the answer. He walked close to Kia, whispering softly in her with a tone that spoke of renewed feeling, "This is why I married you, Kia - you give me strength when I can't find my own. I may not say it much, but I love you so much."

"The sensors are offline, and the armory was uncompromised," Subcommander Nurak answered. "Why--"

"Commander," Science reported, "I think we have sensors now."

"Finally, some good news," Lian sighed. "Scan the asteroids, see if they--"

"I did, ma'am," science reported. "But the results... aren't good."

Lian frowned. "How so?"

"As we suspected, there's a lot of interference from the metal in the asteroids, but... from what little I have from the scans..." the science officer paused. "... those asteroids contain deposits of highly-explosive chemicals."

"How explosive?" Lian asked. "And how widespread are the deposits?"

"Near as I can tell, the asteroids are laced with them - and it's sensitive enough that even mining tools would ignite it," the science officer replied. Lian and James' faces both lit up.

"That means..." James started.

"... this is Peragus III," Lian finished. "We're sitting on a minefield with the sensitivity of a pressure plate." A determined expression came to her. "As long as we don't do anything rash, we won't--"

"Commander," Tactical piped up,"I have one... no, two, Romulan Warbirds on sensors. IFF tags label them..." Tactical paused. "It's the Tal Shiar."

"Can we cloak?" Lian asked.

"Not enough power," Subcommander Nurak answered.

"Ma'am, the Tal Shiar ships are scanning the field," Tactical reported.

"Dad, if you're out there, I could use some help right now," Lian murmured.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:08:50 AM by Romulan_Furry, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2423 on: December 13, 2016, 09:06:14 AM »
--- DMCS Assassin, Bespin Orbit ---

"There's a time for worry and a time for action, Ketorr." Kia said giving the largeer wolf a hug "They'll be fine, but let's not waste time." She added with a wink.

--- RRW Devoras, Peragus III Asteroid Field ---
"Do we have any spacesuits onboard?" Aylina asked

"And can we turn off life support to all decks but the bridge?" She added.

--- Tigress Amory,  Isolation Unit one, Dragon'taan ---

Felicity finished  sucking the power from these devices and she dropped them onto the wreck's deck, them making a large clanking sound, and in an attempt to escape as she thought that Amps may hurt her, Felicity came to an opening as a glowing blob before charging at Amps at an incredible speed, but she was going low and wasn't intending to hit Amps.
Amps jumped as the blob went past her, fur spiking up a little as it passed by "What?" she muterred to herself turning around to follow the blob "I don't want to hurt you!." She shouted as she chased after the blob.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 09:07:55 AM by Alex »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2424 on: December 13, 2016, 11:17:46 AM »
Tigress Amory, Isolation Unit one, Dragon'taan --

Felicity heard this clearly  and in an instant right before hitting Amps, she diverted her path and slammed right into the wreckage, causing a large dent in the ship.

Moments after hitting the ship, the blob turned back into Felicity,  and just as Felicity got up to look at Amps, she immediately tried to run behind cover, but failed miserably as the impact seemed to have shorted a few nanobots temporarily, and thus wasn't allowing her to stand.

Not being able to stand was scaring Felicity, and although soon her bots would regenerate, this immobilization was scaring her a lot; she made bounces with her body whilst her lower limbs flopped.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2425 on: December 13, 2016, 03:52:31 PM »
*** DMCS Assassin, now arriving at Peragus III ***

The Assassin arrived at the asteroid field to two Tal Shiar T'Varo-class warbirds.

"Contact - Romulan T'Varo Warbirds, Tal Shiar IFF Tags. Nothing heavy," tactical announced.

"Do not engage," Ketorr commanded.

Tactical frowned. "Sir?"

"You heard me. Those ships are too close to the asteroids," Ketorr responded. "They explode, my daughters will go up with that field. Hail the Tal Shiar ships."

"Aylina... we have bigger prob--" Lian started.

"Commander... I can give you comms, now. Range isn't much, but it will carry outside the field," engineering reported.

"Commander, new contact," Tactical piped up. "Reman Scimitar-class Warbird, IFF Tag labels it... It's..." Tactical looked up at Lian. "It's the DMCS Assassin, ma'am. It's your father."

"He's fast," Nurak commented.

"Daddy..." Lian whispered. "Can we hail him without giving our position away?"

"I think so," Nurak responded. He sent out a coded hail to the DMCS Assassin, and Lian hoped to hear an answer.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2426 on: December 13, 2016, 04:08:40 PM »

*New Berlin Orbit*
As the thoughts ran through Fayam's mind he contacted New Berlin: "Hey New Berlin! I have an appointment here, so lemme land! ...Please?"

*Tomahawk*
Farrar was looking worried. She said: "Why... There is DEFINATELY something wrong with that! GOOD wrong too! You see, a warship might boost our military power. But the Gaians, especially Havoc Jumbojet, the rude leader of the GAC, will become wary. I have no idea wether they heard the Borg message but if they find out we're building a warship he might- I'm sure he thinks we can attack them at any given moment. Which is, obviously, not true. We do NOT wish war with anyone! The Leviathans don't declare others opponents, others declare the Leviathans oppontents!" Omega responded: "Relax... The Gaians know we're not a threat. In fact, we're strong allies! But if we improve our defences they will too, simply because what's a threat to us is one to them too. We've got the technology advantage, remember?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2427 on: December 13, 2016, 04:19:33 PM »
*** New Berlin Orbit ***

"Copy, user, we're a bit slammed right now. Apologies for the wait. Transmitting... approach... vector... hnh. Seems we already did," the person at the control tower told Fayam. "Regardless, in case we didn't say so before, you are cleared to dock." There was a pause before the control person whispered to Fayam, "And watch yourself - New Berlin's a rough place. Insurrectionist hotbed. If you come across insurrectionist activity, steer clear and report it. Word is Fleet Admiral Hood is sending someone here to nail the problem at the source. I don't know who he is, and I don't want to know. Control out."

*** Tomahawk ***

Rear Admiral Scott recomposed himself. "Very well. We know what the Tal Shiar and their allies are after, and you know how precarious your situation is. And yes, I still remember the technological advantage we have. But the Tal Shiar are tricky. And you said you made friends with the DMC... that's no small feat, but I feel inclined to ask, who is your main contact there?"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2428 on: December 13, 2016, 04:44:09 PM »
*New Berlin*
Fayam closed connection and started laughing hysterically: "If only they knew it's ME who's gonna wreck their leaders' ass!" He couldn't help grinning widely during docking sequence.

*Tomahawk*
Farrar and Omega answered simultaneously: "Gaia." Omega went on alone: "Gaia is the nearest battle force. Despite more civilisations spread thoughout Solaris Gaia is the most prominent one. For your information: there are a total of 5 here. One of them is independent. Two others are depending on Gaian defences. There's us, the Leviathans, having Gaia as ally. Lastly there's Gaia and its anthros itself, with us as ally." Farrar continued: "Of course we know we can help each other. But, if you know our defences were said to be infallible, Gaia doesn't have a chance against the Borg given the result of our first clash. Against them they can't help."

*Gaia*
Anna landed Faith safely and made for the weapon store. She walked in and was greeted by a horse in an apron and with goggles. "What do you want?" he asked. Anna laid her blade hande on the table and said: "Upgrade, please." "Uprgade what? Power? Durability? Size?"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 01:41:08 PM by Mary Love »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2429 on: December 13, 2016, 06:43:18 PM »
---Draco City, Dragon'taan---
"We are here to register out civilization and species, and see how far your society has progressed in comparison to us"  Shoon walked alongside him.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!