The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257811 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2370 on: November 30, 2016, 07:10:04 PM »
---Dragon'taan Orbital Spacedock, Dragon'taan Orbit---
"Huh, very interesting indeed" Shoon noded slightly as he did that "I guess we will learn about each of them in the future".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2371 on: December 01, 2016, 12:40:35 AM »
*** Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ***

Markus crossed his arms. "Okay. Who?"

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Spacedock, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Take it slow, Commander," Draco chuckled. "There are a lot of civilizations in this galaxy. That said, you should also exercise caution - there are a fair few hostile factions in this galaxy. As I understand it, we recently dealt the Reborn Covenant a mortal blow, but there is still a threat posed by the Tal Shiar and their allies." The doors parted, and Draco stepped aside to allow Shoon and his diplomatic party to enter the elevator pod to head down planetside.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna smiled, then motioned her head for Raz to come to her. "Come here - I'll get you something to drink."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

"Sure thing," Ann said with a shrug. She looked to the others. "What kind of sports games do they air here? Anything exotic?"

*** Baron Administrator's Office, Cloud City, Bespin ***

"Why you in some kind of trouble, Baron Administrator?" Kia asked

"No, I am just curious as to what you need the gas for. Naturally, I have no issues selling the gas to various military, government and civilian powers, but ever since that run-in with the Empire, I've learned to be cautious," Lando responded. "I don't want to get caught in another war or something that could put me on the run again."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #2372 on: December 01, 2016, 01:05:41 AM »
--- Baron Administrator's Office, Cloud City, Bespin  ---

Kia pulled a DC-15A rifle out of her pack "This." She explained "Is what we need the gas for."

--- Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ---

"Umm Gideon you can come out now."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 01:10:38 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2373 on: December 01, 2016, 01:42:56 AM »

Lando raised an eyebrow. "I see... weapons, then?"

"For the Clone forces of the DMC," Ketorr explained.

"Oh, I get it. No problems, then - where should I send it? Dragon'taan?" Lando asked.

"I suggested to my wife that we take the gas to Dragon'taan ourselves - we have the ships and the convoy," Ketorr said. "She never really gave me a response on the matter."

Gideon slowly rose from cover. "Uh... Lord-Admiral, sir..." he stammered.

"Just call me Markus, Gideon," Markus chuckled. "I'm not on-duty at present."

"Well, uh... Celina didn't tell me you were her father, sir," Gideon said with a nervous chuckle.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2374 on: December 01, 2016, 02:33:25 AM »

--- Baron Administrator's Office, Cloud City, Bespin  ---

"Well are you sure you have enough ships, Ketorr?" Kia asked

"Kinda hard to explain that my father is the leader of the UAC." Celina blushed.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2375 on: December 01, 2016, 02:39:23 AM »

Markus crossed his arms. "Okay. Who?"

"Take it slow, Commander," Draco chuckled. "There are a lot of civilizations in this galaxy. That said, you should also exercise caution - there are a fair few hostile factions in this galaxy. As I understand it, we recently dealt the Reborn Covenant a mortal blow, but there is still a threat posed by the Tal Shiar and their allies." The doors parted, and Draco stepped aside to allow Shoon and his diplomatic party to enter the elevator pod to head down planetside.

Anna smiled, then motioned her head for Raz to come to her. "Come here - I'll get you something to drink."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

"Sure thing," Ann said with a shrug. She looked to the others. "What kind of sports games do they air here? Anything exotic?"

"Why you in some kind of trouble, Baron Administrator?" Kia asked

"No, I am just curious as to what you need the gas for. Naturally, I have no issues selling the gas to various military, government and civilian powers, but ever since that run-in with the Empire, I've learned to be cautious," Lando responded. "I don't want to get caught in another war or something that could put me on the run again."

***Indari Manor, Dragon'taan  ****

Raz turned around from his previous direction and would follow her.

Raz did have a limp, but it wasnt from still having pain from before, it was just because it had become a habit from when he was hurt.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2376 on: December 01, 2016, 02:53:47 AM »

"Yeah... anyway," Gideon said, "May I attend Celina's birthday?"

"I don't see why not," Markus responded. He looked about outside for a moment, then added, "Why don't you two come inside? It's a tad cold out here."

"Yes," Ketorr answered. "I brought eight freighters. If we have room after loading the gas, we can make a few other stops on the way home."

"You poor dear," Anna said. "Why don't you climb on?" She offered an arm.

Drake still slept soundly - or so it seemed. He was well aware Raz was gone, and his mind was wandering from one place to the next.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2377 on: December 01, 2016, 05:48:49 AM »

Raz took the arm and made his way to climb up her arm until he was at her shoulders

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2378 on: December 01, 2016, 03:30:46 PM »

"It's not that cold." Celina noted.

"If your sure then i guess we can use that i was planning on getting a full time contract though." Kia replied

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2379 on: December 01, 2016, 05:41:54 PM »
---Dragon'taan Orbital Spacedock, Dragon'taan Orbit---
Shoon and his party stepped in the elevator "We got our own means of protecting our selfs, although in this grand new area of the universe our mobility may be lacking".

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2380 on: December 01, 2016, 05:53:51 PM »

"Even so, be careful," Draco cautioned as he stepped onto the elevator. He held onto one of the overhead bars as the doors closed. "If you want to know anything else, just ask. I'll tell you what I can, though for full details on the current state of all things military across this galaxy, you'll want to talk with High General Indari. At present, I imagine he's in bed. Can't say the same for his brother, Mathayus - man always was hard to predict. Even for an ex-Sith Lord."

"It's supposed to snow tonight, kiddo," Markus said. He stepped aside to allow Gideon and Celina inside. Gideon hesitantly stepped into the doorway, then stepped inside.

"A full-time contract?" Ketorr asked. "How so?"

"I believe she wishes to utilize the Tibanna Gas mining operation here on Bespin for supplying the DMC Clone Forces," Lando said. "And I won't turn down the business - ever since that other Mining operation opened up. The one on Kril'dor."

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2381 on: December 01, 2016, 06:14:00 PM »
--- Dragon'taan Orbital Spacedock, Dragon'taan Orbit ---
"Well now I know who I'm talking too after this" Shoon and his party copied what Draco did "But what is a "Sith?"".

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2382 on: December 01, 2016, 06:19:08 PM »
--- Baron Administrator's Office, Cloud City, Bespin ---

"Finally got some competition, huh?" Kia asked with a small laugh.

--- Krystal's mansion, New Cerinia. ---

"Snow? here?" Celina asked as she walked inside.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2383 on: December 01, 2016, 07:09:43 PM »

"Yeah, hard to believe, I know. But that's what the weather station said," Markus responded, shutting the door after the two were inside.

"It's not as bad as some places, sir," Gideon commented. "I hear Earth gets blizzards every now and then."

"Yeah. But the guy who runs the operation is the one I don't like - a real sleaze bag, that one. Anyway, you mentioned a long-term contract?" Lando asked.

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Tether, in-transit to surface of Dragon'taan ***

"It's a long story," Draco sighed. "Even I, with all my experience with Sith, couldn't begin to explain them to you. All I can say definitively is that they're heavy users of the Dark Side of the Force. Not someone you wanna face down. Not like the Crusaders here - we use the Light and Dark sides of the Force in balance. It was... difficult, at first, for me to come around to such a way of thinking. But it's much better than the views of the Sith and Jedi."

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2384 on: December 01, 2016, 07:31:08 PM »
---Dragon'taan Orbital Tether, in-transit to surface of Dragon'taan----
Shoon go a confused expression on his face "Lets backtrack, what is the force?".