The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257741 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2355 on: November 24, 2016, 11:26:23 PM »

*Earth*
Fayam dashed off towards the mentioned planet at full speed. In the meantime he thought of a good disguise. He didn't want to take too much risks.

*Outer Space*
Anthraxx came close enough to see loose stars as Anna said: "I've found a message. It said: 'Run while you can.' I think that ship was attacked first. And by the way, Solaris comes near. Our solar system, if you will. I'd better turn to get to Sol. Or instantly Gaia." To herself: "If only I knew... Oh. There it is." She adjusted the course.

*Tomahawk*
Farrar tried to bend her head around the situation. "So what you're saying is they got a tech advance. Now in comes the problem... Your turrets can't fire at cloaked ships but our nuclear towers do. Depending on what cloaks they have, of course. However, those aren't effective at all. If we could somehow connect our scanning systems to the turrets' target systems it'd be ideal." Omega joined in: "Yes. We need the best of both. I wonder what Hor'kuu is up to, though. I haven't seen him for a while." Hor'kuu was checking on how the Leviathans started to exactly copy the anti-Borg turrets for his requested blaster.

*** Tomahawk ***

"Maybe... probably. If it can be done, you are welcome to try," Scott told them. "Word from ONI is that the cloaking devices can be tracked by the Tachyon emissions. Regrettably, the turrets' sensor systems are not equipped to track such, but if yours are, then by all means. In addition, we have reason to believe that elements of the Breen Confederacy and several sects of the Kazon have thrown in their lot with the Star Empire. We already know the Cardassian Rebels known as the True Way have joined them. However, UNSC FLEETCOM and ONI are both at a loss as to what has compelled them to commit such a task force to attacking here. ONI Section Three and Fleet Admiral Hood both asked me to ask you... is there something you have here that would be of any value to outside forces or foreign powers?"

*** Outer Space ***

K'torr adjusted the path of his ship to follow Anna. "If that is true," he told her, "It begs the question of how they left the ship the way we found it. Describe what you saw of the interior - what did you see before the ambush?"

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Spacedock, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"I have been authorized to represent the DMC while our higher-ups are all currently away on assignment or unavailable," The colonel responded to the Protoss. "Colonel Anne Harkov, at your service, Commander."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

"Right," Ann sighed as a waiter approached the table. In the background, Kabier and Viktor could be seen walking out of the restaurant with baby Tyber in his carrier.

"Sorry for the wait," the waiter - a Red Fox - told them, having a heavy southern accent. He scratched the back of his head. "Had a bit of a mess to clean up. Anyway, I'm Gideon, I will be your waiter tonight. What will you all be having to drink and are you ready to order?"

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

While Drake and Amie slept with Raz between them, Kyle was watching an old movie when the phone rang. Mathayus was upstairs meditating - or sleeping with Maria - and Anna was tucking Kira into bed. Kyle sighed, paused the movie, then answered the phone. "Indari Residence, Kyle Indari speaking."

*** Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ***

While Krystal slept, Markus worked quietly on Celina's other birthday gift. With the growing intergalactic tensions, Markus had become increasingly worried about Celina's safety. Saraabi could handle herself well enough - she'd been trained by the Tal Shiar. Celina... not so much. With his family asleep, Markus found it an ideal time to work on Celina's gift in his workshop. Not the most powerful weapon in the galaxy, but with the right modifications, Klingon Disruptor Pistols were potent weapons. And being a pistol, Celina's weapon could be easily concealed.

*** Shaan's Cantina, Cloud City, Bespin ***

Lando lead Ketorr and Kia to his waiting transport, where they took it to Lando's office building, where he lead them to his personal office. "Now, help me understand - you're purchasing a lot of Tibanna Gas, but what is it for, if I may ask...?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2356 on: November 25, 2016, 03:39:50 PM »
---Dragon'taan orbital space dock---
"I would rather do it from planetside as I would like the see it with my own eyes. But tell me, Is often where new species society's join your knowen world?".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #2357 on: November 25, 2016, 08:24:59 PM »
 --- Shaan's Cantina, Cloud City, Bespin ---

"Why you in some kind of trouble, Baron Administrator?" Kia asked.

--- Indari Manor, Dragon'taan  ---

"Sorry to bug you so Early ,Kyle." Tigress started ,but I just finished work on a prototype reactor you might want to see." The Quartermaster finished.

--- Dragon'taan Orbital Spacedock, Dragon'taan Orbit ---

"We've come here on a request from a General Krystal Indari." Syndea explained "She mentioned something about an alliance."

---  Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan  ---

"Just the usual for me, Gideon." Amber replied turning back to face Ann, "Then what are you doing here If I may ask?"

--- Krystal's mansion , New Cerinia. ---

"Keep hidden I don' know how , my father will react to  seeing you." Said a teenaged she-tiger with an inverted fur pattern to one of the bushes in front of the  mansion as she knocked on the door.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:40:10 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2358 on: November 26, 2016, 02:40:39 AM »

"Oh," Anne responded. "Well, she was, at last report, at her mansion on New Cerinia." She indicated the nearby moon. "I don't know if she's up at this hour, but you might be able to speak to her husband, Markus."

"It's happened, from time to time," Draco told Shoon. "This way - we can take the Orbital Tether down to the surface. Think of it as a space elevator."

"I see," Kyle said, "Prepare a full report - I will view it in the morning. Indari out."

"Uh-huh, what about the rest of you?" Gideon asked.

"Oh, just sight-seeing, taking in the Dragon'taan night life," Ann replied.

"You still haven't told me who he is, Celina," whispered a young tiger hiding as best he could in the bushes.

Markus heard the knock on the door, rose from his seat after hiding Celina's gift, and went upstairs to answer the door. He frowned seeing who was there. "Celina, sweetie, you do realize the door wasn't locked, right?" he asked, a tad confused.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2359 on: November 26, 2016, 03:16:52 AM »

*** Indari Manor * * *

Raz had managed to get most of his strength back and he wanted some water, so instead of trying to wake up Drake, he tried to get off the bed. He got up slowly and made it to the edge of the bed and jumped into a pile of laundry, cushioning his fall but make a soft but dense thud.

Raz slowly fumbled out of the pile and made it onto the floor, making it to the bedroom door and slowly nudging it open, stopping once the door made a small creaking sound, causing him to immediately look back at the bed with Drake and Amie, seeing if either of them moved.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 07:06:04 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2360 on: November 26, 2016, 06:38:54 AM »
--- Dragon'taan Orbital Spacedock, Dragon'taan Orbit ---

"No she's a good friend of the Protoss, she informed us that an alliance might be beneficial." Syndea replied.

--- Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ---

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" Ambre asked. "I heard their new chicken breast sandwich was scrumptious"

---  Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ---

"Mom told me it's polite to knock." Celina explaind "But Dad I have something to talk to you about."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2361 on: November 26, 2016, 03:01:35 PM »
"Very well, we shall follow you too it." Shoon paused and started walking towards Draco "Could you tell me more about this, "Space elevator"? Its intriguing to see how you use it, and the science behind it".

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2362 on: November 28, 2016, 12:52:09 AM »

"You're asking the wrong person about that, Commander," Draco chuckled. "For the full details of the workings behind the Orbital Tether, you'd have to talk to General Suleyk. Unfortunately, he was dispatched to Korriban some time ago."

As Draco and Shoon headed for the tether, a DMC Battle Fleet dropped out of FTL Speed, headed up by the Predator-class Star Battleship DMCS Inquisitor. Vokun turned to Nari. "Welcome to Dragon'taan," he told her. "Or welcome back, whichever the case may be."

"Well, if you wish to get in contact with her, you can either take a shuttle to New Cerinia or try and contact her from the Command Deck," Anne suggested to Syndea.

Drake showed no indication of being awake, still sound asleep next to Amie.

"I'll give that a try - got any... what are they called? Sodas? Have any of those hereabouts?" Ann asked.

Markus raised an eyebrow at his daughter. "Talk to me about what?" he asked.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2363 on: November 28, 2016, 03:24:35 AM »
**Indari Manor, Dragon'taan * * *

Raz gave a sigh and stumbled out the door, looking left and right before turning and going towards what he thought was a bathroom, or something with water as he could hear something running.

Raz's steps were light but gave dense thuds as he walked down the hallway to find water.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2364 on: November 28, 2016, 04:27:28 PM »
((Reminder: Shoon also has the party of ambassadors with him))
---Dragon'taan Orbital Spacedock, Dragon'taan Orbit---
"Hm.."Shoon paused for a moment to think "So I will ask a different question, what is it that you do in our universe?".

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2365 on: November 29, 2016, 01:43:57 AM »
 --- Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ---

"Can I bring a friend over for my party?" Celina asked.

"That's pretty much what almost everyone here drinks." Amber pointed out.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2366 on: November 29, 2016, 06:24:07 PM »

[size=78%]*Outer Space*[/size]
Fayam decided to take a simple pair of goggles and turned his flying jacket inside out. "Simple, but it should do," he muttered to himself.

*Outer Space*
As Solaris became clearly visible and so was Gaia, Anna responded: "I'm not sure. Nothing really looked anormal to me except the desolation of it all."

*Tomahawk*
Omega went away to get the technicians working on the turrets. Farrar took a long think and eventually said slowly: "Well... There IS one very old artifact we have here... It's a slate describing the art of Moxinze, a fighting technique used by Leviathans since ages past. It does involve elemental breath, however, so I'm not sure if it's THAT they're after... so... hm." She fell back in thought, then widened her eyes: "Of course... They don't want that slate. Th... they want the... the..." She shivered, saying: "I think they want the Leviathan king crown! It would allow them to control this entire planet and species! They could easily plunder us, and they'd get a nice departure point to bring all the nations in Solaris under their rule! Tomahawk, as you could see, is pretty central. So this planet would be a strategically strong point to start expanding their territory here!"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2367 on: November 30, 2016, 01:20:13 AM »
*** Wilde Residence, New Berlin ***

Nick hung up the phone. "Judy," he called up. "Our friends in the UNSC called."

Judy was down in short order. "What did they want?" she asked.

"They're sending an agent - someone he wants us to keep an eye out for," Nick told her in a hushed tone. "This man is gonna hunt down Cerberus." Judy was silent, but Nick could spot the spark of elation.

Justice would soon be at hand.

*** Outer Space ***

"Hmmm..." K'torr hummed in thought. "That doesn't sound like the work of Klingons, even the house of Torg and Duras... they're working with someone else. You don't just off the crew of an Interdictor-class Star Destroyer and leave no signs of combat. This... this is too clean. Too perfect."

*** Tomahawk ***

Rear Admiral Scott toyed with his beard in thought. "If that's true... hm... it would explain a great deal. Do you have allies aside from myself?"

"A friend?" Markus asked, "Who?"

"I'll have a cola, if you have any," Ann requested.

Anna walked out and spotted Raz, smiling when she saw him. "Feeling a bit thirsty, dear?" she asked him.

"Whatever there is to do," Draco replied. "The Dragon'taan Marauder Corps does what it can to help out everyone else in Galactic Society, but even we would be hard-pressed to cover all that territory. A lot of ground to defend against our myriad enemies. But, fortunately, we have allies that shoulder the load with us - the Sangheili, the New Cerinians, the Imperial Alliance... many allies across the galaxy. They and us are always watchful for trouble."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2368 on: November 30, 2016, 03:18:53 AM »
--- Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ---

"Someone i met at school." Celina replied

"if there's anything else you need ,just ask I'll be around here for awhile." Amber noted.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2369 on: November 30, 2016, 03:36:56 AM »

Raz looked back an Anna, lowering his head to her and shyly nodding to her question.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:54:37 AM by Razuel »