The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257757 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2295 on: November 03, 2016, 04:26:26 PM »
(Go ahead, I was about to ask you when enough time passes).
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #2296 on: November 03, 2016, 06:07:04 PM »
>>>downloading bios<<<
100% completion...
NAME: Unknown, goes by monicker C3rb3rys.
SPECIES: Fox
KNOWN CHARACTERISTICS: heavily augmented (arms, legs, eyes), fur color modification (can change fur color at will), bioenhancements (telepath, minor).
HOMEWORLD: Courecant
PROFESSION: Hacker, saboteur, known criminal.
ORIGIN: Redacted;
STATUS: Armed, possibly dangerous, fleeing multiple warrants for arrest across several sectors;
AFFILIATIONS: Several minor hacking groups, political dissidents, anarchist groups.
>>>end bios<<<

(Will post into the game on lunch :3 just finishing break now)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2297 on: November 03, 2016, 10:39:40 PM »
(Um... Rho'Syn, did you mean Coruscant?)

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

A slipspace portal opened up, and from it, two ships emerged. One was a Sangheili Assault Carrier - the other would be the Mother of Innovation. Both would emerge safely.

*** Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ***

Krystal's voice woke Markus from his nap "I'm up!" he responded, getting up and digging around for the wrapping paper. "You hear from Saraabi yet? Did she finish her business on Cardassia Prime okay?"

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

Ann looked up. "Yeah, in case the backpack doesn't give that away. Came here from Earth," she responded. "Heard so much about the home world of the dragon-shifters, wanted to see the place myself. Saved up a fortune, came here, now just... taking in the sight. Which reminds me, what's the night life like?"

A baby could be heard wailing, and Ann would look over in time to see a young lioness reach down and pick up an infant child. There was a human with crimson dragon eyes sitting with her, who smiled at the sight of the child, and the implication was clear. That was the child's father, which, Ann thought, made the lioness the mother.

*** Earth ***

Fleet Admiral Hood stood alone in a briefing room with a folder in hand. His aides outside would direct Fayam to this room. Hood had high hopes that this bounty hunter's reputation was well-earned, and that he could play this subtle. The UNSC could not afford any more slip-ups with the target.

*** Outer Space ***

The Interdictor Star Destroyer would rock as it was hit by a Photon Torpedo, then another, followed by another. "K'torr to boarding party - get out of there! We have multiple cloaked vessels bearing down on you! They're firing through the cloak, we can't get a lock! Get out of there, and I'll destroy the ship! That should allow us to escape!"

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Drake offered an arm to Raz, so that he could climb onto his shoulder or back, before he marched off to find his aunt Maria - the family dragon medic.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #2298 on: November 03, 2016, 11:20:05 PM »
 --- Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ---

"WHAT? Saraabi took Celina to Cardassia Prime?" Krystal yelled in surprise.

--- Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ---

The door swung open but it appeared that no one came in, suddenly a white furred 'Feral' Vixen jumped up onto Kabby's table and looked at  the little baby Tyber, getting close to him 'hmm. I think he's got your eyes, Kabby , but definitely his father's everything else almost.' said the vixen telepathically to Kaiber.

"I see well do you want to join us over here?" 'Amps' or Amperia asked "We're not new here ,but you look like you'd fit in with us." The Jolteon added.

The curtains  at the stage opened up with  a blue Male fox, a Large Arctic Tiger, and a few She-wolves black, grey and White all with instruments like guitars and such and started to play  Crazy on you The Grey she-wolf doing the Guitar solo.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2299 on: November 03, 2016, 11:36:46 PM »

"No! Celina's here on New Cerinia! She stared school today, remember?" Markus called down. "Saraabi had a meeting with the Cardassian Consulate!"

"How so?" Ann asked. "And how long have you been here?"

Kabier giggled. "I noticed," she told Amber. She gently rocked the infant as he fed.

"Thel has expressed his interest to see him," Viktor chuckled. "And I promised him I would let him see my children if I ever had any."

Kabier rolled her eyes. "The man might as well be Tyber's uncle," she commented.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2300 on: November 03, 2016, 11:53:52 PM »

"School?" Krystal asked "Like the blasted  people who created her didn't teach her what she needed?" The blue Vixen shrugged.

"Join us at our table I mean." Amps replied "And... Long enough."

'Didn't know you and Thel had any relations.' Ambre thought to Viktor, turning back to Kabby 'So did Krystal or Fay ever tell you about letting others feed him?'
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2301 on: November 04, 2016, 12:06:47 AM »

Drake offered an arm to Raz, so that he could climb onto his shoulder or back, before he marched off to find his aunt Maria - the family dragon medic.

Raz climbed up onto Drake's arm and onto his shoulders, resting on them.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2302 on: November 04, 2016, 01:48:28 AM »

"Hey, don't look at me! It was Voro's idea! He thought it'd be good for Celina to get some social interaction with kids her own age!" Markus called down.

"Thel and I have considered each other family since... well, it's a long story. Point being, he's like a brother to me," Viktor said.

"If she did, I don't remember it at present - what are you referring to?" Kabier asked.

Ann shrugged, hefted her pack, and gestured. "Take point," she said.

Drake looked around, and found Maria in the manor medbay. He knocked on the doorframe. "Aunt Maria?" he asked. "Got a minute for a hurt dragonling?"

The female white tiger turned around and saw Drake, smiling. Her smile broadened when she saw Raz. "I always have time for Dragons," she responded. Drake put his hand on the table and angled his arm and shoulder, an indication for Raz to climb down.

(Raz, you never did answer me before - what kind of wound does Raz have on him? I'm asking so Maria will know what to do. Just PM me.)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2303 on: November 04, 2016, 02:03:22 AM »

"I don't suppose you know how old Ambre, Azhura are?" Krystal asked.

"Point?" Are you a merc or something?" Amps asked leading the way over to the table she and her friends were sitting at, which was oddly almost next to teh one Ann had been sitting at, pulling out a chair for the Charizard girl.

When Ann was seat she introduced the others "My name is Amps, this is Lea." She pointed to the Leafeon. "And Roxi" Amps finished pointing to  her Glaceon friend.

--- Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ---

"he'll be alright won't he, Aunt Maria?" Amie asked, having followed her husband, Drake around.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:11:05 AM by Alex »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2304 on: November 04, 2016, 02:21:24 AM »
(Pm'd)

Raz saw the invitation and he slowly walked down, being wary of Aunt Maria as she was a new face to him, and eventually making it down onto the table and then looking back up at Drake.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:31:40 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2305 on: November 04, 2016, 02:47:25 AM »

"No, I don't," Markus responded as he came down.

Have no fear, Razuel, Maria told Raz in his tongue, speaking it as though she, herself, were dragon. I care for the dragons and dragon forms of the Indari Family, I can help set you right. Now, where are you in pain?

(Yes, Raz, I got your PM.)

"No, I'm not a Merc, but I spent a lot of time around military and mercenary personnel," Ann said. "I'm Ann, by the way. Forgive me for not telling you my last name; I don't have one."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2306 on: November 04, 2016, 03:06:31 AM »
--- Krystal's Mansion , New Cerinia ---

"Their a lot younger than they look their bodies were specifically created to look teenaged which is the funny thing their both only about 10 yet they act and look like 18 year old mature adults." Krystal explained "There is a similar case with Celina." Krystal explained.

"Plenty of military types around here, you'll probably feel right at home.  And don't worry a few of us made up our own last names, but I actually wanted to ask you something." Amps replied.

Amber walked over to a seat  and transformed to her normal Anthro form "Well there was something Krystal said to me about how other females could feed the babies of others and the general benefit of it was that since different girls have different immunizes they've built up over the years, the more girls that feed a baby the more potential communities the baby can build up, I'd check with Fay or Krystal on that though it's been awhile since i was told that." Amber explained
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 03:09:02 AM by Alex »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2307 on: November 04, 2016, 05:20:31 AM »

Raz was surprised that Maria actually spoke his tongue, but when she asked where he hurt, he looked up at her and looked to his previous dislocated wing, "Wing... hurt... grinding..."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2308 on: November 05, 2016, 03:10:27 PM »
[size=0px]*** Earth ***[/size][/size][size=0px]Fleet Admiral Hood stood alone in a briefing room with a folder in hand. His aides outside would direct Fayam to this room. Hood had high hopes that this bounty hunter's reputation was well-earned, and that he could play this subtle. The UNSC could not afford any more slip-ups with the target.*** Outer Space ***The Interdictor Star Destroyer would rock as it was hit by a Photon Torpedo, then another, followed by another. "K'torr to boarding party - get out of there! We have multiple cloaked vessels bearing down on you! They're firing through the cloak, we can't get a lock! Get out of there, and I'll destroy the ship! That should allow us to escape!"

*Outpost Hood*
Fayam followed the aides, and merely cocked an eyebrow seeing Admiral Hood alone. He said: "So, Hood... We finally meet. I'm that prodigious bounty hunter everyone's been talkin' 'bout lately. So... How can I help you help me getting rich?"

*Outer Space*
Anna and her copilot would hear K'torr and rush out of the ship. They hoped it was merely an invsion from inside. However, since this was not the case, they scurried back to Faith and jump aboard. The gunslinger and mechanic already took heed and activated full defence.

*Tomahawk*
Hor'kuu left the room, leaving Farrar and Omega looking up surprised. Omega muttered: "Oh boy. He's got a plan. I have no idea what, but he's got a plan."[/size]

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2309 on: November 06, 2016, 12:03:32 AM »
--- Bespin, Cloud city, Shaan's Cantina ---

The Catina was faily busy tonight many of the monitors showed either the podraces on Tatoonie or other sports around the Galaxy, at one of the bar stools sat a wolf like figure , sipping at her drink as she was apparently waiting on someone.