The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257827 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2115 on: September 28, 2016, 06:43:37 PM »
"Alright then! stand on the mech" Shoon turned around took a step back and ran towards the mech "lionheart dive entrance protocol!" the mech kneeled and placed his hand forward with Shoon jumping on it and the mech flinging him into the Air while standing up Shoon does a flip in the air and using the handles on the torso he spins himself around when landing and into the hatch "yes I am a show off" and he closes the hatch waiting for people to come on board.
Meanwhile the portal has closed and the force field has started to dissolve.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2116 on: September 28, 2016, 07:32:13 PM »
(Nice ship, Shoon. UNSC fan much?)

*** Skyrim ***

"Certainly," Lokahviing said. "I'll take Kyra with me. Sergeant Gunjar, radio Windhelm for the science teams - get them down here, double-time."

"Yes, sir!" Gunjar answered.

*** Dragon'taan ***

"Permission granted, your majesty - lift off when ready," came the response.

In orbit, the DMC fleet headed up by Drake dropped out of Translight Speed. "Home, sweet home," Drake sighed.

At Indari Manor, Anna cradled little Raz. "It's okay - that's my house. You'll like it there," she told him. She stepped into the manor, and was greeted with the sight of a luxurious dwelling, with many a work of art, chandeliers, and expensive furniture decorating the place. She headed toward the house medical bay, where she gently set Raz down on a table. "Okay... let's see the extent of the injuries," she said, scanning Raz with a tricorder.

*** Tomahawk ***

"That is not for me to say, commander," Tomalok told the Toma-Guards. "That will likely need to be taken up with command. I can, however, remain here so you can talk to my superior officers via Romulan channels. I am authorized to do that much, if you so desire."

*** Transwarp Hub ***

The enemy was not aware of the intruders in their midst, nor did they detect the transporters that whisked them back to their respective ships; however, an alert siren went off, and the reason was plain to see - a fleet of upgraded UNSC, KDF and RRF warships, using several of the Transwarp gateways, appeared in-system.

"Our allies have the enemy's attention - now's our chance! We must take one of these gateways to Dragon'taan, double-time!" Lian exclaimed. The Devoras de-cloaked and headed for one of the gateways, and the Remus Rising followed suit.

*** Outpost Sargasso ***

"Lord-Admiral," one of Markus' subordinates piped up, "Engineering teams report the OAS Command Carrier is fully-operational."

"Very good," Markus said. "All allied warships... set a course for Dragon'taan. Let's go home."

The ships all engaged FTL drives, and sped off to Dragon'taan, leaving Outpost Sargasso a deserted graveyard...

Raz gave a soft whimper when he was put down, but sat there anyway.

The scans would show extensive damage to Raz's belly area, some organs bruised and some that are I'll,  it would also show that there was a mall fracture on his left foreleg, and that his right wing joint had been ripped off before ND then was hastily reattached, a clear scar there, but no sign of infection there, it would also show how old some of the whipping scars were, the earliest few dating back to his hatchling years, and when his soulstone was scanned, it started to make the device glitch, but returned to normal when drawn away from his stone.

As he was scanned, he tried to playfully swat at the device, curious at what it is.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2117 on: September 28, 2016, 08:28:13 PM »
"Dear god, you've taken a beating," Anna commented. She sighed as she finished scanning, then told Raz, "Fortunately, the regenerator can handle all this. First, however, you'll need an anesthetic, and since I doubt you like needles, I'll use the hypospray." She grabbed a small hypospray, loaded an anesthetic, and put the device to Raz's neck, and injected it. All Raz would feel is a barely-perceived prick. She then grabbed the regenerator, and started her work. As she worked, the anesthetic would put Raz into a deep sleep, never feeling any pain whatsoever as the regenerator healed his injuries. When he wakes, Anna thought, He'll have a new life to wake to.

*** Skyrim ***

Lokahviing waited for Kyra to be ready before Following Shoon.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2118 on: September 28, 2016, 08:45:04 PM »
Raz went wide eyed and then slowly curled up to sleep, sleeping peacefully, and as the machine finished, Raz continued to sleep, a happy smile on his face as he slept, obviously feeling much better

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #2119 on: September 28, 2016, 09:21:54 PM »
"Krystal would have a field day with those injuries." Amber sighed, assisting Anna where needed.

--- Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan ---

"So..Um where is your ship, Mr.Indari?"Jaden asked Mathayus.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2120 on: September 28, 2016, 09:43:19 PM »
"In orbit," Mathayus answered Jaden. "Transporters are down for an upgrade, so we'll have to take a drop ship. The Crusaders will be notified and will head to the Indomitable Crusader on their own." Mathayus signaled for a drop ship, and waited. "After we have out volunteers, we'll take a trip to Coruscant, link up with the Imperial Alliance fleet, and you'll have to brief them on the situation, before we head for Zi."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"You're telling me," Anna commented. She finished her work moments later and picked Raz up and walked to the room she shared with Kyle.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Drake headed down to the transporter room and waited for Amie before transporting down to Indari Manor. Already, he was feeling tired.

Meanwhile, the Coalition fleet arrived with the captured OAS Command Carrier, where the UACS Thermopylae-A hailed Tigress. "Quartermaster Tigress, this is Lord-Admiral Tokarev. Please come in."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2121 on: September 28, 2016, 09:48:24 PM »
Raz curled his tail around Anna's arm when she picked him up, resting on his back in her arms, belly up

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2122 on: September 28, 2016, 10:00:11 PM »
"I Hope he gets ,better I need to get going unless you have something for me ,Anna." Amber replied as she began to walk towards the entrance of the manor to leave.

--- Tigress' Armory ---

A large white tiger grabbde the radio reciver"Quater Master Arcnon here, what's up?" She asked.

"I see, then I will give you the spatial location  of Zi then.' Jaden replied as she followed Mathayus
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2123 on: September 29, 2016, 02:01:22 AM »
"Tigress, we have an OAS Command Carrier here refitted with Borg Technology - and a lot of it. Both High General Indari and I need you do dissect the ship's computer, analyze the adapted tech, try and learn what you can, but most importantly, figure out where the Covenant got their hands on Borg Tech," Markus explained.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna went into the master bedroom and set Raz down in the middle of the king-size bed to let him sleep. "My husband will love you," she whispered.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Drake still waited for Amie, wondering what was keeping her.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2124 on: September 29, 2016, 02:08:24 AM »
Raz wiggled on the bed, getting comfortable, but woke up as he heard the door slightly creak as it was being closed, "Mommy?... oh...", Raz put himself down, having accidentally thinking of his deceased mother, curling up slowly, sad again, but was comfortable nonetheless.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2125 on: September 29, 2016, 02:22:42 AM »
Drake beamed down to Indari Manor, and headed for his room. Anna came down to the main level with a finger over her lips, "Shhh... we have a new guest in the family sleeping upstairs," she whispered.

Drake shrugged, headed for his room, and entered, shut the door, and began to slump out of his uniform. He heaved a sigh as he did so, saying, "Another victorious campaign for the DMC..."

*** South of Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus stood watching as the drop ship approached, landed, and opened the doors to the troop compartment. Mathayus walked inside, hoping Jaden was close behind. Once she was aboard, the dropship would take them to a heavily-modified Infinity-Class Warship, the DMCS Indomitable Crusader. "Nice ship, no? Courtesy of Lord-Admiral Tokarev himself," Mathayus said.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2126 on: September 29, 2016, 02:25:31 AM »
As Drake entered his room in the manor he would hear the water running  in the private bathroom attached to his room.

The door to the main hall slowly creeked open if Drake would look 'Amie' would be standing there.

--- Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan ---

"No rest for the weary, Very well I'll have some drones check it out." Tigress sighed.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2127 on: September 29, 2016, 02:31:08 AM »
"Amie, honey, why do you have water running in the bathroom if you're not there?" Drake asked "Amie".

"Understood," Markus said. "No rush."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2128 on: September 29, 2016, 02:38:48 AM »
Raz woke up immediately when he heard voices he wasn't familiar with, crawling up the bed and hiding under the pillows and blanket, the tip of his tail sitting outside of it

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2129 on: September 29, 2016, 03:18:17 AM »
"Amie, honey, why do you have water running in the bathroom if you're not there?" Drake asked "Amie".

"Understood," Markus said. "No rush."
" Are you sure I'm Amie?" 'Amie' asked, pointing  to another Amie behind her coming out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.