The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257788 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1770 on: June 23, 2016, 02:46:12 AM »
"No idea the planet is less populated than even on of our smaller outpost." Krystal replied. "Perhaps they know of another portal like the one on earth?" The blue vixen shrugged.

--- DMCS Indari ---
"Shouldn't we help?" Amie asked.

--- Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ---
"Sorry My timing is off." Fixel apologized.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1771 on: June 23, 2016, 03:11:02 AM »

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

"You will get nothing from me!" The commander shouted as he was taken away.

"Subadmiral Temer to boarding parties, requesting status update," requested Temer.

"The commander of the ship has been captured, we are setting explosives in the engine rooms at this moment."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1772 on: June 23, 2016, 04:08:30 AM »
--- Nirn ---

"So go on, how was it Alduin found you and raised you, did you lose your parents to a Imperial raid or something?" Kyra asked, taking a huge chunk of meat out of the chicken leg in her hand as she bit into the food.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:20:54 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1773 on: June 23, 2016, 09:14:49 PM »
(Well, since Alex decided to do a timeskip, I suppose I will play along.)

Lokahviing sighed. "It's... not really relevant. Are you sure you want to hear that story?" he asked.

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

With the Covenant and their allies gone, the allied DMC, UAC, UIF, KDF, and RRF went about securing the area and establishing a perimeter. Into their midst came what sensors would record as being a strange reading approaching at the equivelant of one-quarter impulse power. The reading was incredibly faint, and barely registered, of only for a few seconds here and there. None of the forces present seemed to notice this interloper.

And Saraabi preferred it that way. Her ship - the RRW Tanuklanav ( http://orig05.deviantart.net/d7be/f/2013/320/d/9/reman_dreadnought_ortho___rpv_tanuklanav_by_unusualsuspex-d6tectz.jpg ) slowly crept into the midst of the allied fleets. She had no hostile intent, but merely wished to see if anyone was paying attention to their sensor readouts.

*** OKB Zero ***

"Understood," Temer responded, "But I would respectfully advise you keep the ship - Romulan D'Deridex Warbirds are a rare prize, and it would do far better good for your people to keep the ship you captured and reverse-engineer it, learn to build more, rather than destroy it outright. But that is merely my opinion, Commander."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1774 on: June 23, 2016, 09:28:31 PM »
KRystal place her hand into her face, thinking for a moment she opened a channel to  the nearby two-tailed squadron of Cruisers. "Captain Aran, initiate plan Delta-Pi." Krystal smirked.

The lead Kitsune cruiser, fired a beam at the newly arrived Tanukalnav the beam a  low level power draining beam.

'I see you, or more accuratly i feel your presence , Saraabi.' Krystal thought, smirking as she saw the beam fire from the cruiser.

--- Nirn ---

"Unless you have a good book for me to read, no go ahead nothing better to do." Kyra replied.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:30:13 PM by Alex »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1775 on: June 23, 2016, 09:43:53 PM »
The power drain was negligible, and was negated entirely when the Tanuklanav de-cloaked and reversed their shield polarity. Nice try, mom, she thought back. "Attention, Kitsune Cruiser - disengage your power draining beam, you're not having any effect over here; besides, I'm here to help," Saraabi said over the radio.

*** Nirn ***

While waiting for Cecilia, Lokahviing sighed, then explained, "It was a long time ago... my parents came here to Skyrim to escape enslavement by the Dunmer. But they were killed off by Nord radiers shortly after arriving. Alduin... burned the raiders to a crisp for their murders, but took me in as one of his own, seeing that I had no family left. He cared for me, showed me that Dragons weren't what they were made out to be. Gave me everything. Over time, however... things changed."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1776 on: June 23, 2016, 10:00:55 PM »
The power drain was negligible, and was negated entirely when the Tanuklanav de-cloaked and reversed their shield polarity. Nice try, mom, she thought back. "Attention, Kitsune Cruiser - disengage your power draining beam, you're not having any effect over here; besides, I'm here to help," Saraabi said over the radio.

*** Nirn ***

While waiting for Cecilia, Lokahviing sighed, then explained, "It was a long time ago... my parents came here to Skyrim to escape enslavement by the Dunmer. But they were killed off by Nord radiers shortly after arriving. Alduin... burned the raiders to a crisp for their murders, but took me in as one of his own, seeing that I had no family left. He cared for me, showed me that Dragons weren't what they were made out to be. Gave me everything. Over time, however... things changed."
"That was the idea." Krystal chimed in, as the beam stopped.

--- Nirn ---

"Okay that's all i wanted to know< i think i get the rest." Kyra sighed.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1777 on: June 24, 2016, 02:51:58 AM »
"Mom, where is dad? I just got back from Titania, and... we have a problem," Saraabi reported.

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Cecilia, we must be going," Vokun told Cecilia.

"You asked," Lokahviing told Kyra. "But I imagine you can see, now, why I held Alduin in such high regard."

"He still does," said a menacing voice. A spirit approached them, an anthro form of Alduin, but... different. "Lokahviing was, and is, my last son, and heir to my throne, so to speak. He alone was responsible for bringing the Dov together in the times before the second great war; such a unity led to victory for the Empire and a swift reconciliation between man and dragon. Because of Lokahviing, the dov are no longer hunted. And I am proud, looking back on the events that transpired to now, to call him my son."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1778 on: June 24, 2016, 03:02:01 AM »
"Mom, where is dad? I just got back from Titania, and... we have a problem," Saraabi reported.

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Cecilia, we must be going," Vokun told Cecilia.

"You asked," Lokahviing told Kyra. "But I imagine you can see, now, why I held Alduin in such high regard."

"He still does," said a menacing voice. A spirit approached them, an anthro form of Alduin, but... different. "Lokahviing was, and is, my last son, and heir to my throne, so to speak. He alone was responsible for bringing the Dov together in the times before the second great war; such a unity led to victory for the Empire and a swift reconciliation between man and dragon. Because of Lokahviing, the dov are no longer hunted. And I am proud, looking back on the events that transpired to now, to call him my son."

The Blue vixen turned her head to face the inverted patterned tiger."Markus , Get over here!" Krystal said, turning back tot eh com screen "Let me guess the covenant found another portal to the ARK?"

-- Windhelm, Skyrim ---

"How did you get in here, Alduin? Ahh like it matters." Kyra shrugged. "I see why now, but Nords?"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:28:11 AM by Alex »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1779 on: June 24, 2016, 08:20:01 PM »
==Indari Manor{outside}==

A blue dragon landed outside the Manor front door and knocked on it, and spoke up in a British accent, "Hello? is anyone home?"

==Indari Manor{Inside}==

Raz stirred in his sleep, hearing the Dragon's yelling from his room's window.

(Sorry I've been inactive, I've been busy lately and if someone could give me a short rundown of what's happened lately, that'd be great)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 08:22:40 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1780 on: June 24, 2016, 11:28:48 PM »
(It would help if I knew where you last left off. Basically, the Renewed Covenant launched a surprise attack on Dragon'taan, the DMC and their allies launched a retaliatory campaign, General Kyle is at Outpost 'Mantakar waiting for word from Drake, who is at the Sargasso outpost with Lord-Admiral Markus. They secured the area and drove the Covenant away, and as it turns out, they've befriended the Reborn Trade Federation and the Mandalorians, and it seems now there is a new threat on the horizon, as Saraabi is about to report. Also, Lokahviing/Taral, Kyra, Vokun and Cecilia are on Nirn, in the specific province of Skyrim, looking to weed out some Thalmor Remnant infiltrators and find out why they are so interested in an archeological dig site. On top of that, we apparently have a bounty hunter who is going after the leaders of the Renewed Covenant, the Prophets of Revenge, Retribution, and Vengeance.)

Anna, approaching from behind the blue dragon, called out, "Hey! Can I help you?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1781 on: June 24, 2016, 11:45:01 PM »
"Ah, hello, my dear, is there a dragon in your home here that has the name, Razuel? If so, I need to speak with him."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1782 on: June 25, 2016, 12:34:28 AM »
Anna raised an eyebrow. "And you are...?" she asked.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

A young Pandaren sat at the bar, sipping on a clear blue drink. Tears streamed down her face, and every now and then she would sniffle.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Sargasso Outpost ***

Markus walked over beside his wife. "Saraabi?" he asked, clearly surprised. "What is it? What are you doing here?"

"Believe me, I don't understand it, either," Alduin responded. "But those Nord Raiders murdered his family in cold blood. I took Lokahviing in because he could not survive in Skyrim at barely a year of age on his own."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:04:11 AM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1783 on: June 25, 2016, 01:56:26 AM »
She extended a hand, "I am Angel Dracon, Razuel's wife."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1784 on: June 25, 2016, 02:07:02 AM »
Anna smiled, shaking Angel's hand. "Pleased to meet you, Angel. I'm Anna Indari, General Kyle Indari's wife," she said. "Please, come in - your husband is inside, but a little... immobile. I think he was injured prior to the surprise attack by the Covenant. Rest assured, he is well, and we are taking care of him until he can get back on his feet."