The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255840 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #990 on: April 17, 2016, 01:07:42 AM »
"You'll know her when you see her." Said a  cloaked vixen walking up to the two.

"Well he was suppose to be her, but Draco must be busy, probably be planetside." Kiri replied

-Dragon'taan, orbital shipyard and docks.---

Celina and Alex hurried on their way towards the  Repulse's space dock where it was being refitted.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:10:20 AM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #991 on: April 17, 2016, 01:12:16 AM »
Raz took a moment to think, "Hmm, I do recall meeting a, Draco Indari...? And I believe another, Kyle Indari... I might be able to stay there for a while if I talk to them. Is there a way that you could get one of them here at some point?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #992 on: April 17, 2016, 01:13:33 AM »
"I wish you luck with that." Luka replied " I dunno if he has any guest rooms." She shrugged.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #993 on: April 17, 2016, 01:15:43 AM »
Lokahviing leapt in surprise, activating his lightsaber and pointing it at the new arrival. At the same time, the bridge crew all pointed disruptors at her. "Who are you, and how did you get aboard my ship?" Lokahviing growled.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #994 on: April 17, 2016, 01:17:15 AM »
"Could you get one of them here... since I still can't leave here..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #995 on: April 17, 2016, 01:23:33 AM »
 Why not?" Luka asked

--'Spellsword'

" Force user and you still can't tell the diffrence between a force ghost and a real person, Darth Nox would be disappointed." The force ghost of Spyra said. "Meet me planet side, I'll be waiting." The ghost vanished  her voice slightly echoing..

"What was that all about?" Kiri asked.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:27:18 AM by Ambre »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #996 on: April 17, 2016, 01:26:50 AM »
Razuel assumed that she was talking about him not being able to leave yet, "Well, I still lack the strength to stand right now, however I should be able to withstand being teleported by this point, with the cost of becoming unconscious for a short period of time."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #997 on: April 17, 2016, 01:32:00 AM »
"... if what you say is true, he's gonna need a more secure place to stay 'till we get this sorted out," Kyle told his older brother. "Especially with the Renewed Covenant on the loose again. Is Luka in our contacts?" Kyle asked.

"She should be," Mathayus answered as Kyle went about trying to hail Luka via the transmitter network.

*** IKS Wayward Spellsword, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Lokahviing paused when the ghost disappeared, then deactivated his lightsaber. "Admiral," Comms piped up, "Dragon'taan Orbital Traffic Control is signaling - you are cleared to beam down planetside." Lokahviing nodded, then motioned for Kiri to follow him to the transporter room.

"Was that your contact?" he asked her as he stepped onto one of the pads.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #998 on: April 17, 2016, 01:36:08 AM »
(I remember Mathayus being there, but I don't think Kyle was there.)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #999 on: April 17, 2016, 01:38:20 AM »
"No, but I have a feeling she's tied into what your doing." Kiri replied , following Lokahviing

_KeelJoy residence---

Luka grabbed her private communcator , yeah I'm up what is it? Luka shook her head "Great Daydreams..." Sorry Kyle wht's up?"

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:44:55 AM by Ambre »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1000 on: April 17, 2016, 01:50:24 AM »
"Later," Lokahviing growled with a sudden hostility. He looked to the transporter chief. "Energize." The transporter put them down just outside the spaceport, near a cantina.

*** Indari Manor ***

"Captain Keeljoy," Kyle said, "Lord Faasnu tells me you have someone in your house that may be in need of a secure location to stay while he recovers from injury?"

(Mathayus was there. He went back to Indari Manor and reported to Kyle about what had happened. Or were you unclear on a different matter?)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1001 on: April 17, 2016, 01:55:01 AM »
"Yeah he was attacked by some blasted pirates." Luka replied "say's he's took weak to stand at the moment." She added

"Nid  Nu." A  small purple dragon said (think spyro but female.)  pointing a claw at Lokahviing

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1002 on: April 17, 2016, 02:06:11 AM »
(I knew that Mathayus was there, and that he left, just the context was a little confusing.)

Scotti gave Raz a little device the size of an oreo, "I'll be leaving now, Sir, but here's a stick-on shield from the storage closet back on the ship... you'll probably need it in the future.", Scotti then floated up the stairs and out the door and went back to the Draconis, Razuel's ship.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1003 on: April 17, 2016, 02:09:52 AM »
Lokahviing growled viciously, igniting his violet lightsaber in one hand and brandishing lightning in the other. "Wo los hi... ahrk han dreh hi mindok fin nemm Lokahviing?!" (Who are you... and how do you know the name Lokahviing?!)

"Can you get him over to Indari Manor?" Kyle asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1004 on: April 17, 2016, 02:26:29 AM »
Lokahviing growled viciously, igniting his violet lightsaber in one hand and brandishing lightning in the other. "Wo los hi... ahrk han dreh hi mindok fin nemm Lokahviing?!" (Who are you... and how do you know the name Lokahviing?!)

"Can you get him over to Indari Manor?" Kyle asked.

"Can you teleport him?" LUka asked "As I said he can't move, yet."

"uu'u Los Dovah'mon ahrk Zu'u   korrav hin miiraad."

(I am Dragon Dauhter and I see your path.)

Kiri just looked between the two of them

"Hin ven Miiraad fen bo wah  Al. Nu Hon."

( Your current path will come  to destruction now Listen )

"I can see your path, it will only lead to your destruction and the destruction of many worlds, Alduin will decieve you I know, stop now before it's too late, there are many here with family many of which.. could even be your family.

" Dreh hi hon,  Brod?" she finsihed

(Do you hear, family.)

Kiri looked between the two again.  "Who is this Lokahviing?" she asked Turning to him. "Is that what you want? Family?" she asked.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:28:28 AM by Ambre »