The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251394 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« on: February 27, 2016, 11:55:23 PM »
This is an open Lounge RP for all of us sci-fi types. As was stated in the title, it takes place in a galaxy housing various factions. These factions are drawn from my imagination or based on already-present sci-fi franchises and vary from one faction to the next, but all are put together in the same universe (which makes it a rather large universe). One need not be military personnel or such to travel the stars and visit other worlds, as public transportation runs all across every world and the prices are quite affordable. There are many worlds to visit, and truly no limits to how you go about RPing here. The galaxy is your playground! Wanna visit Vegas on Earth? Go for it! Wanna help the Cornerian Defense Force against pirate targets? They could use the help! Want to visit the Klingon Academy, or see the Romulan Republic's latest acheivements? Go see for yourself! Bring your furryness, too! For once, the furs of the galaxy are seeing the sights of the galaxy! Let your furry characters interact with the Dragon-shifters of Dragon'taan; let them take in the sights of New Cerinia, or gain the respect of the Sangheili! Furry or otherwise, there is so much you can do here, it is literally impossible to name it all off the top of my head. This is an RP intended for *all* to enjoy.

I must point out, however, there are rules:

No godmodding. Self-explanatory.
Romance is fine, just nothing against the rules.
No unauthorized deaths.
No unauthorized violence. Violent scenes between players must be run through me in PMs.
Violent scenes against NPCs (such as pirates or raiders) must be carefully managed. I don't mind them, provided they are involving NPCs you control.
I have a number of worlds and locations in mind for this RP (See below), but if you want a specific world/special location added to the list, please PM me with a description (Planet type, proposed location, ruling government if applicable, etc.)
Come and go as you please, with any characters you want. This RP is open to all.
If you need to post an image, please post it in a link.
If you don't understand something, or have a question about anything, please - PM me. I will explain to the best of my ability.

Available Worlds list has been moved to this google document. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wtPlBtKTyGi5JipzLfM-OwCotLwR8cBp8qLV_UhSbq0/edit?usp=sharing

Again, if you want to see a location added to this list, please PM me with requested information (see above).

Now that that's all done... any takers?

EDIT 7/31/2019:
For those considering joining, this thread has all you need to know:
https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=40670.0
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 05:14:47 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 12:17:18 AM »
Begin Bio......
Name:Tigress Arcnon

Species: Tigarian (Anthro white Tiger)

Attire:Synthetic  Dragonskin lined flight suit with black stripes exactly matching her fur pattern underneath/ Mjolinir Gen 3.3 powered armor

Height:7'5(you think she's tall you should see the males)

Weapons loadout: BR95 ACR (Adaptive Combat Rifle) [upgraded UNSC Battle Rifle] Type- 33D LAAW (Light Anti-Armor Weapon) [Fuel rod Cannon]

Short Bio: Tall strong and open hearted, Tigress is the very definition of a combat effective mother, although serious and dark during times of combat, her overall tough appearance is just a hard shell over a soft body. She is actually very caring and loving, but does not hesitate to fight if the need is there. Tigress Arcnon is the second in line to take the Throne on Tigaria ,however a princess she may be, she is only a princess in the  word itself, she doesn't mind getting her hands Dirty.   

Currently  in  Virinat to study Agricultural technology.

" Explain to me any princess that doesn't mind getting her hands dirty with motor oil or some other mechanical lubricant, designs and builds her own military equipment, improves on others, and on top of that Sells that military equipment for a job.

"Actually I challenge you to find another  who does such, I guarantee you, you will not find another one, and that's what makes me unique. Unlike other princesses I don't care about my looks, or some other blasted elitist thing, you want a strong women who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, come and get me.

While other princess put on makeup and other gross stuff to look pretty, I'm making  Battlemechs, Armor, and weapons that would fry their  delicate little bodies if not their fancy hair. ~ Tigress Arcnon explains herself.

End File<......

Begin Bio......
Name:Keri Coug'arr

Fur pattern: Tanish cougar fur.

Species: Genetically modified Khajiit.

Attire: Tanish colored synthetic Dragonskin flightsuit that matches her cougar like fur pattern/ Mjolnir Gen 3.3 powered armor.

Weapons loadout: BR98 ACR (yes same as Tigress.) Type-25 DER/DR (Directed Energy Weapon) [Brute plasma rifle]

Short Bio: A former slave turned soldier/mercenary, Keri now follows around her 'former' master who actually freed her ,but due to her conditioning as a slave she still thought  she was the property of someone else, thanks to  a little psychological therapy, and some other small things. She is now a fully capable self-motivated  being.
End File<....

Location: Dragon'taan, Military district, Dragon'taan Armory, R&D Weapons Labs, Lab F1, Time:Error Date:Error.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Mwuhahahaaa. I've done it I've finally created the perfect weapon to burn or maybe embarrass those blasted elitist snobbish princesses!" Tigress laughed manically holding up her newest upgrade to an old weapon a light portable Flamethrower.

"I still don't see why your obsessed with burning every snobbish or elitist princess, Tigress."  Keri a cougar like Khajiit noted.

"It's kinda."The large tiger paused." A habit, I think I'll just use the sprayer function to spray some sort of goo stuff on them or something." Tigress replied to her smaller cat friend.

Requested by members of the Roleplay and Romulan furry i have copied and pasted the layout text here

Central District: This is where the Government enclave of Dragon'taan rests, built by the dragon-shifters after the Marauder War. This is where the leadership of Dragon'taan military and government issue statements and make speeches. At the center of the courtyard before the enclave stands a statue of General Kyle Indari, who led the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps to victory against the Necromyan Collective during the Marauder War. Also housed in the Central District is a museum, filled with many historical artifacts and items found throughout the Marauder War. This museum, named Marauder Museum, also serves to tell those willing to listen the history of the Dragon-shifters and how they came to Dragon'taan. Also housed within this district is one of the more populated Residential sectors (other than the Residential District, listed below).

Market District: Are you a merchant, looking to buy or sell wares? Or are you looking to buy supplies for your home on Dragon'taan, if any? In either case, the Market district is where you buy your goods. Located north-east of the central district, this district sells everything from antiquities and general goods to excess military surplus equipment. Nothing illegal sold here, and all transactions are under the watchful eye of the police. If you try to sell illegal goods here, you will be flagged. Repeat offenders face serious jail time and possible banishment from Dragon'taan.

Warehouse District: If you are stopping on Dragon'taan to re-supply your ship, the Warehouse district is where you go. When you arrive, please have a datapad of your ship, it's specs, and other required information so that we know where to send your supplies. After all, the space above Dragon'taan is VERY crowded. If you have reserved a supply shipment, please have the receipt and reservation ticket you received over the interstellar networks on hand. This district is located to the north-west of the Central District.

Restaurant District: Looking to take a loved one on a romantic date? Looking for a quick bite to eat? Or a good meal cooked by Dragon'taan's finest? This district is for you, located to the south-east of the Central District, this particular district has all manner of restaurants and eateries, some of which provide live shows and all of them providing good music.

Holodeck District: Looking for some fun holonovel time? Need to try a new simulation? This district, located south-west of the Central District, has all manner of holographic arenas, general recreation holodecks, and provides services ranging from holographic arena matches (similar to those of the LMC's Unreal Tournaments) to general recreational times. If you have a custom simulation you wish to test in the Holodeck District, please make the necessary reservations. If you come here to fight, please reserve your time with any companions you wish to accompany you before heading here. If you come here merely to relax, you only need to say so to the nearest District Employee.

Military District: Looking for a mercenary contract with the Marauder Corps? Looking to join our great military? This district, spanning the entire western edge of Indari City, houses many of our armories, recruitment stations, training facilities, and barracks. If you look for a mercenary contract, take it to one of the Mercenary Recruitment offices - if you wish to enlist, make your request to the regular recruitment center. If you're not a dragon-shifter, don't worry - there is a place for everyone in our military.

Residential District: This District, spanning the entire eastern edge of the city, houses the many residents of Dragon'taan. If you wish to live here, talk to one of the Real Estate Representatives to see what's available. Just a ten-minute drive further east of this sector lies Draco Hill, wherein lies Indari Manor, the place that houses General Indari himself.

Quickmap:

Beta map by me.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 11:50:10 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 03:36:40 AM »
At Indari Manor, Drake woke at 7:30 AM, sat up, yawned, and stretched, popping a few joints as he did so. "Another day in paradise," he grunted groggily with a hint of sarcasm.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 03:43:53 AM »
"Since when was Paradice?" Amie asked, still laying in bed, though looking at Drake...

Quick bio.

Amie Ahkrin'kaal is an odd Vixen whose fur changes color depending on the season white during the autumn and winter and Red During spring and summer, she has an odd power of fire which also makes her incredibly resistant to fire...

>End..
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 03:49:20 AM »
(Don't forget she's Drake's wife)

"That was a bit of sarcasm, dear," Drake responded. He laid back down. "Uuuuugh, I don't wanna get up," he groaned. "Any minute, now--"

Drake was cut off by the sound of his baby sister suddenly crying.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 03:52:08 AM »
Amie's ears perked hearing the baby."Sounds like Kira's hungry , maybe I can help." Amie said sliding  around, letting her legs out from the bed and  getting up, throwing the sheet back onto the bed as  she headeded out the door and  towards Kira's room.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 04:04:49 AM »
Kira continued Wailing, and Amie would find Anna already in the room. "Yes, yes, little one, mommy's got you," she assured the wailing child.

Drake just grumbled in bed, but slipped on his wedding band, which had been sitting on the nightstand next to him.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 04:23:07 AM »
"Oh guess I'm late again, Mom... I better get back to Drake you two enjoy your time." Amie said starting to turn around to head back to 'her' room.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 04:28:03 AM »
By the time Amie would get back to the room she shared with Drake, she would find that Drake was drifting back to sleep.

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

Markus yawned, sat up, and stretched, finding himself in his quarters aboard the UACS Thermopylae-A, and not back on Dragon'taan, like he was in his dream. And for some reason, the Tiger with the inverted fur pattern found, his head hurt. A lot. He groaned and rested his head in his hand.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 04:36:58 AM »
"Headaches again?" Krystal Indari asked, walking up behind Markus.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 04:40:26 AM »
"Yeah," Markus grumbled. "They just come and go. Nothing to worry about... unless Medbay ran out of Headache meds again..."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 04:42:33 AM »
"Why do you never ask me for help?" Krystal asked

Dragon'taan
-----------------

Amie tried her best to sneak back into her bed without waking Drake, once in bed she tried to snuggle up with her husband.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 04:48:18 AM by Ambre »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2016, 04:48:43 AM »
"Last time I did, you gave me nightmares about that cat," Markus chuckled lovingly, though still irritatedly due to his headache.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Drake felt his wife crawling into bed. "Still trying to sneak past me when I sleep?" Drake asked with a smile, still half-asleep.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2016, 06:47:45 PM »
"Cat? What cat?" Krystal asked "You mean Tigress or Keri?" She added still confused. "It's not my fault the cat was on your mind I don't do mind control."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2016, 10:12:48 PM »
"You know which cat - the one from Earth, the tabby," Markus grumbled. "But, eh - doesn't matter." Markus got out of bed and slumped into his uniform. "Wonder if the science teams ever got to the bottom of that anomaly they detected," he mused.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

While Drake was still trying to wake up,  Faasnu and Maria - recently married - were already up and cooking. "Mathayus, baby, did you hear from Markus?"

"Last I heard from him was last night," Faasnu answered, "And he was sending a couple ships to investigate an anomaly near Outpost 'Mantakar."

"What kind of anomaly?" Maria asked.

"He didn't say," Faasnu responded. "And I didn't ask."