The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: STAR WARS (by invitation only)  (Read 3270 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
STAR WARS (by invitation only)
« on: February 26, 2016, 07:44:59 PM »

A long time ago in a galaxy far,
far away...

STAR WARS

The Galaxy has once again celebrated a relatively short reign of peace since the destruction of Starkiller Base. However speculation has arisen regarding the obscure, perhaps cryptic disappearances of The New Order's Supreme Leader-Snoke as well as their Commander Kylo Ren. With the untimely absence of Jedi Rey The Rebel Alliance has been spread thin. It would seem General Hux of The New Order rules the Galaxy with an iron fist.

Just when all seemed lost Commander Zoran absorbed what little assets remained to The Rebel Alliance. But why? Rumors have eluded that he believes there is yet another Jedi among them...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 06:39:40 PM by Cloud »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
Re: STAR WARS (to join please do not post here visit Star Wars Auditions)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 01:51:19 AM »
Cloud: "Dear Diary,

I fell asleep on the freightship hell bound for the Outer Rim today...I woke up in a ditch with a headache."

There was a slight breeze which blew a uncomfortable sting of sand over him. Something warm rolled down his cheek and prompted his paw to twitch. Cloud laid face down, an obvious trail in the sand where he had skid from.

A graveyard of debris encircled him about two hundred yards out in all directions. Somehow Cloud could stand up on his own two feet. The fox limped, tripped and crawled to the wreckage.

"Anyone alive!" He cupped his hands around his mouth and called out.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:33:56 PM by Cloud »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Re: STAR WARS (by invitation only)
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 05:17:47 AM »
Kal Shadur slowly awoke with a groan. He looked around and realized what might be going on, so he checked out his black beskar'gam to make sure it was still fully functional. He slowly stood up as his buy'ce rebooted. "Gee, I hope I didn't cause this. At least my sen'tra is ok." he said as he checked his EE-3 rifle and his two WESTAR-34s. Seeing that he had suffered minimal damage, he started to look around for a good vantage point. About then he heard a voice call out "Anyone alive!" He responded with a shout "Nope, I'm dead. You?"

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 05:58:48 AM »
The slender profile of Cloud could be easily made out against a blue sky, his long hair blew wildly over his face and he had to brush it aside to see where the voice had come from. Cloud kneeled down on the rock he had been standing.

Another eerie breeze blew over them, it was a howling gust native to the planet Cobos. He recognized the voice although it wasn't familiar he heard the rebel's voice once before. The voice came from over the shallow ridge to his left down below in the canyon.

The fox was crawling over the summit of the dune and gliding down the other side. The sand was almost too hot to touch and emanated heat waves which danced on its surface and hynotized travelers. As he drew closer to the rebel-a large German Shepherd, a shift in wind caused the smoke from the ship to pass over them.

"Do you see her? Do you see the ship?"

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 06:38:04 AM »
"I think that's what all this junk is" He said sweeping his arms around at the debris scattered all over the place. "But look on the bright side, no aru'e for now. You alright?" He said as he went over to Cloud.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 08:13:14 PM »
"I'm fine." He grasped his left shoulder and shrugged off the pain.

The ruins of the freight ship had scattered in every direction, although most of the hull remained intact after the crash surprisingly. Cloud scanned the crash site for unfortunate survivors. He had to think back now, had to think hard. In the split second before the crash when he woke up to screaming. When the ship tore apart and ejected him from the cockpit.

The fox kneeled beside the charred remains of a passenger, he turned them over winced and held his side. The adrenaline slowly wore off and left behind aches to his injuries.

"Find any survivors!"

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 08:41:06 PM »
"Not yet" he replied. He ignited his jet pet and flew to the highest point near, scanning the vast desert around them. "Heck, I don't see anything" he called out from his perch "Besides sand and the occasional rock. Nothing on thermal either." He then hopped of into the sand "Gah, I hate sand" he mumbled to himself. He then went to search for anyone or anything of use.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
Re: STAR WARS (by invitation only
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 08:55:43 PM »
Cloud held his head hopelessly, he took a moment to gather his thoughts. The hull was burning with fire, it crackled and shuddered with the wind. He found himself moving subconsciously away from the ship, as if his mind had no control over his body.

It took a moment for the shock to set in, yet another droplet of blood spilled down the ridge of his nose.

One name kept resurfacing in his mind, it was the name of the other cargo ship "We have to find the Lazuras!"

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 10:52:03 PM »
Malachi dropped his pair of binoculars and pushed them behind his back, his ear twitching in what could be irritation. He wasn't here to rescue anyone - his business had started small, but he'd made enough to open another shop out in this sector. Specifically, scant miles from the site of the crash. It had been a good purchase, cheap, at the time. He disliked the First Order, but as long as he stayed out of their business they generally left him alone. And what better place for a second shop than a location far from their main bases, where they'd have to use locals for repairs? The gamble had paid off.

He'd seen the ship coming in in a ball of fire, and thought to salvage parts that he could sell to the damn Order for four times their value. But some had survived, it turned out. The one that flew to the top of the pile was enough to let him know that. He looked back at his junk hauler and checked the pistol at his hip. With a resigned sigh - no sense in being cautious of scanners now - he hopped onto the hauler and started up as he plopped into the seat. Revving the remarkably loud engine, he headed their way. They were rebels - he had a soft spot for them, though he kept the massive discount secret from the Order.

It wasn't long before his hauler was kicking up sand very near the wreckage, stopping short of Cloud with his pistol drawn and aimed. Just in case. His ears were flat against his head, and he let his fangs deliberately show as he talked. "You two look like you could use a little help." His eyes narrowed a bit, hoping this wasn't some trick. You never knew with those insane military folk. He eyed Cloud up and down; so, they'd just awoken. "What kind of trouble you all in, before we get too chummy. Don't want anything too bad for business attaching itself to my fur. 'Specially if I can't wash it out."
  • Signature art by: Lucky978 on Deviantart.com
Sorry for the absence; I had to get my life and my mind together. I missed you all.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 04:04:10 AM »
"We got incoming" Kal called out "Just one with a pistol for all I can tell. Looks like a scrapper"

When he saw the pistol come out of the holster, his crouched and shouldered his EE-3 "Don't do something stupid" he called out "You lower yours, I'll lower mine, and then we can talk"

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 05:39:49 AM »
The fox folded his arms as the apparatus drew near, there was a slight pause. An awkward silence which fell over them after the Scraper or whatever he was spoke. Cloud sighed, pulled out the pipe in one of his cargo pant pockets and slowly lit a match off the heel of his boot.

He turned around to face the rabbit-rattlesnake hibrid. Cloud smirked, his hips automatically tilted to one side in that typical cocky attitude he practiced all too well "Hey yourself."

The rebel took a prolonged drag off his pipe, reached behind his head and fixed his long hair in a bun. Cloud didn't play well with others, not that he didn't want to he just couldn't. Most of the time he came off as harsh, abrasive perhaps a douche.

"I'm Cloud, the fella with the trigger finger's my comrade. We're part of The Rebel Alliance." He motioned for Kal to put down the gun.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:44:52 AM by Cloud »

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 09:43:44 AM »
Slowly, hesitantly, Malachi lowered his own, looking back and forth between the two before settling on Cloud as the apparent leader. He stood up on the hauler - which, granted, didn't make him all that much taller - putting his weapon away entirely. "Malachi. Malachi Rose. Saw your ship plummeting from space and thought to get some free parts. The Order's dumb enough, desperate enough, or both to pay four times the going rate."

He turned off the ignition, hopped down in a small puff of sand. "Didn't expect survivors." Malachi took a little orb out of his pocket, springing a hatch open and making minor tweaks and adjustments. He held up a paw, holding it out toward Cloud. "Not a weapon. Minor adjustment to a part seeker. 'Stead of looking for functioning electronics, it's set to look for not electronics." When neither of them said anything, he explained further. "It'll take some time to search without the programming for 'find living tissue,' but enough time and it'll locate your mates. No guarantees on if they're living. Meantime," he started back for his bike, rummaging around in a particularly deep bag. Which meant his feet were completely off the ground.

When he popped back out, he was holding a small medicase. "We can have some questions answered on all sides. Fair enough?" He didn't miss a beat in setting the case down and opening it. "Rebels, huh? Rather you than them First Order nimrods. That being the case, we'll call this a travel expense." He patted the medicase as he said that. "Free tune up. Good Samaritan job. On the house. Whatever you want to call it. What brought you careening down into these backwaters? Now much out here, you know."
Sorry for the absence; I had to get my life and my mind together. I missed you all.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2016, 04:16:31 PM »
Cloud blinked against the hard sun bearing down on them, it seemed to bleach the colors of their surroundings with black and white and shades in between. The rabbit held out the ord, he grabbed it studied its appearance and shook it. There was a whir or rather bus coming from the small machine. It hovered on its own now.

The vulpes rolled his tongue around the mouth piece of his pipe. Naturally he didn't trust anyone, and for good reason. Cloud reached up for the sphere and entered a universal code on its touchpad. It was the frequency most every rebel radio banked on.

A moment went by, a moment he spent knocking the ash out of his pipe and scraping the residue out with a knife. His tail swished and his attention returned to the German Shepherd. The fox's sharp facial features were desirable, his crystal blue eyes captured the sunlight and radiated it. Although if he had enough sleep he'd look even better.

The fox grimaced and looked down at his side, the area just above his hip but below his obliques. There was blood coming down, under his army garb. His eyes once again swept over the barren landscape of rock and sand. Cloud looked over at Kal expecting him to answer the rabbit as he was putting a fresh was of tobacco in his pipe.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:51:32 PM by Cloud »

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2016, 05:39:37 PM »
Kal lowered his blaster as Malachi did. Seeing Cloud looking at him, he ignited his jet pack, gliding over to him. He took off his helmet and offered his paw "Kal Shadur. We were passing through the system on our way to pick up some cargo. Not sure what happened to our ship, but I'd say she isn't gonna fly for a while. Would you happen to know where we can get a new one?"

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2016, 11:24:19 PM »
Malachi held out an ointment to help with the healing process to Cloud. They could both function, so he wasn't about to start lathering things on strangers. With a practiced eye, he looked over Kal and motioned to the med kit. "Minor scrapes, but I'm sure you took a nasty bone rattling. Can't see that, though, so you'll have to use what you need." He looked at a device on his wrist, checking the pings from the little scanner to see if there was anyone else.

He looked back up at Kal, nose twitching. "We don't have much time left here. I'm sure they're going to be checking on this crash site soon. We can give it another ten minutes, but then we should go. Normally I wouldn't rush, but," he looked first Kal, then Cloud, over once more. "Rebels aren't going to get off so well with them."

Gesturing for them to follow, he started shoving things off his bike, though he didn't look entirely happy about it. "I have clothing that might fit you back at the shop." Looking pointedly over his shoulder, "and a ship. But I'm coming with you wherever you're going. I assume whoever you were collecting cargo for," at that he made quotations in the air with his fingers, "would be more than happy to reimburse me for it?"