The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: STAR WARS (furry auditions)  (Read 3248 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
STAR WARS (furry auditions)
« on: February 26, 2016, 07:28:59 PM »
This forum is strictly for those interested in fulfilling roles for a furry version of Star Wars. Please post your fursona here. For more information about the plot please visit my Star Wars forum. Participants MUST be able to write legibly and also in detail. Stick with the plot and NO FREELANCING is allowed in my forum. We RP as a team. BE ADVISED, this story is rated T.

You may choose to be apart of either the Rebel alliance or First Order. HOWEVER you can only be a trooper or (potential) padawan Jedi.

Name:

Origins: (please use actual planets sited in the Star Wars series)

Appearance: (must be either a furry, human-furry-hybrid or reptilian, NO bugs)

Do not worry as the story begins we will each of us have a chance to introduce our characters, please be patient if you are put on a WAVER LIST. I will get to you I promise. Also we may settle for only a few characters to begin with and later auditions will be opened.

Thank you all! If you have any questions please contact me by pm.

FYI: This is an ALTERNATE REALITY (meaning new villians/heroes) keep this in mind when creating your character.

See you on the other side!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
Re: STAR WARS (furry auditions)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 07:54:51 PM »
Approved. However I noticed your character has Sith soldier parents, you didn't specify if he is a member of the Rebel Alliance or The New Order. Which is he with?

Also please forgive me but I won't be off work until 5 pm and I doubt I'll get a chance to post the first RP until I'm off (not saying it's impossible) it is also 1 pm now.
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 08:25:34 PM »
That's fine. And they're both part of the new order.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 12:39:38 AM »
Name: Zip Codonis

Origins: Not yet known. A Rebel Alliance recruit.

Appearance: 6'1" 175 lbs blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair, peachy colored skin, fox ears, freckles (see avatar) typically wears ripped, tattered clothing-black combat boots, necklace, fingerless gloves. Lean body type, with sharp facial features.

Weapons: none

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: half-fox and half-frog
  • Coloring: Mostly green with red tipping
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 03:00:56 AM »
I interested and I was raised on star wars. Can't find a board in com board sec but here mine.

Name- Little Z

Age- unknown but look around late teen

Origin- was a slave boy on tatooine but gotten free and now a rebel alliance.
(Though I like to ask how would the potential padawan is found or allowed?)

Appearances- Half fox and half toad. Fox look and body shape but fur have green tilt that look slicker and wet. Brown pant with cargo vest and torn brown(was white) shirt.

Weapon- carry two dark dagger that seem to be a ex-part of a beast.

Would this be allowed?
........ RRRRMEW

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 03:13:42 AM »
Yes I think that would be fine but we need more people /:

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 03:22:04 AM »
Well. I am fine with waiting. I have plenty time for good several week at the least. (Stay home with new baby. Not going anywhere.. Lol)
........ RRRRMEW

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 05:23:51 AM »
Name: Malachi RoseAge: 23Origins: Tatooine; purchased a small moisture farm that was derelict and out of working order and turned it into a parts and repairs shop. Nothing huge, just a small business that does well enough for itself on the desert planet, seeing that so much sand can kill engines and all sorts of delicate parts with ease. The planet has become a prime target for both the rebels and the first order with its out of the way location - an ideal spot for less than legal activities. Hasn't been to either recruitment office as of yet, but we'll just say he gives the rebels a rather large discount when they come around. And oddly, the parts imperials need aren't very easy to find; there's always an extra shipping and procurement fee.Appearance: Malachi is a rather peculiar breed, being part rabbit and part rattle snake. They call them a Rabble Snit; in appearance, they look just like your normal rabbit. Short of stature, not the strongest, but very quick on his feet. His long ears droop when he's sad or distracted, and his fluffy cotton tail rattles when agitated. He has two sharper fangs that fit comfortably in his gums when talking or eating, but they pack a pretty mean venom should he not like you and bite you. Blue eyes are made all the brighter by his gray fur - offset by one black ear on his right side. Offset, that is, when it's not covered in sand and grease.
  • Signature art by: Lucky978 on Deviantart.com
Sorry for the absence; I had to get my life and my mind together. I missed you all.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 05:31:46 AM »
Approved. Well what'll ya gents say? You wanna start it?

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 05:45:51 AM »
I am so bored at work, I think it would be fantastic to have something to write. Get me in the mood to write some more, even! :3
  • Signature art by: Lucky978 on Deviantart.com
Sorry for the absence; I had to get my life and my mind together. I missed you all.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 06:00:52 AM »
Well unfortunately I have some engagements now but we can start tomorrow ^^

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 06:08:29 AM »
I up for it whenever it start. Though I must admit that while I was raised on star war but also star trek and many other like movie/show/book. So after awhile some would mix or blur together. Just let me know when I going off track. Otherwise I will do my best to stay with the theme plot. So please bear with me on that and thank you.
........ RRRRMEW

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2016, 04:59:55 AM »
Still Accepting? If so, how does this look.

Name: Kal Shadur

Faction: Rebel, volunteer

Origins: Mandalore

Appearance: German Shepherd Dog (GSD). Black Mandalorian armor., including jet pack 6' 2" 180

Weapons: EE-3 rifle. 2 WESTAR-34s. Various little things built into armor.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2016, 04:16:11 AM »
Hey thank you all for for your contribution! I will chat with Proto and see if he can start it because I get too busy to keep up with it.

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 05:42:59 PM »
So, any updates?