The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: No Game No Life Ideas  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Akuma Tenshi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Zenko-yako kitsune spirit
  • Coloring: Pink, Can change to white and red depending on his mood.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 112lb
  • Build: Swimmer kind of build
  • Currently: Bored.
No Game No Life Ideas
« on: February 20, 2016, 02:09:37 AM »
Thinking of doing a NGNL (RP) but need a few user input on races, games, npcs, time, etc. I am a magor fan and will point out if something isn't faithful to the series as I want this to be mildly serious. Examples of input would be what games can we simulate, can one of our characters be gods, the one true god, unknown beings (other world). I really need input because this is semi-furry with the war beasts but I'm unsure if this has the right to be on the forum or how to change the races to meet a furry standard. This is my first shot into starting an rp so any input would be great, even if the input is that I should go to hell. Though my personal thoughts are that we replace the races with different spices
Flügel-Dragons
Werebeast-Wolves
(etc)
and I personally liked these rules for Materialization Shiritori http://no-game-no-life.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:5434 excluding rule 1 and 3 as I see it as limiting. anyway, give your input and I wall see you soon on the game board! :)