The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Call for Animation Demos! (Fur-Xoticon 2016)  (Read 1342 times)

Offline LarkDiet

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Low Frequency Bird Noises
    • Studio NLM
    • Awards
  • Species: Birb
Call for Animation Demos! (Fur-Xoticon 2016)
« on: February 11, 2016, 03:53:38 PM »
I currently have a panel planned at Fur-Xoticon focusing on anthropomorphic-themed animation. One of the planned features of this panel includes a screening of some animation work from the community. If you have any samples of work that you feel particularly proud of, now's your chance to show it off in front of a whole room of animation fans!

The screening portion of the panel is scheduled to be about 30 minutes long (out of a 1 1/2 hour-long panel), so the number of demos that we can show will be limited. Here's a rundown of the things you should know if you plan on submitting:

• This is a General Audience panel! Your submission should be appropriate enough to show in front of 13-year-olds, at the very least.
  • Submissions should be relevant to the theme of the convention (anthro, or spy genre, or both), and no longer than 3-5 minutes.
  • Obviously, submissions must be your own original work. I will know. :U
  • While your submission is not guaranteed to be screened, additional consideration will be given to creators who have solid plans on attending the con (and ideally, this panel c: ).
How do you submit? Email me a file of your work! The file should be in a high-quality format (.MOV or .AVI, h.264 is also acceptable). If the only copy of your work that you have is on Youtube, I'll accept a link to convert it.

Thank you for your attention, and let's make this panel rock! ovo