The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mutation: <Closed>  (Read 4853 times)

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
  • Species: Terrafear (CLOSED SPECIES)
  • Coloring: Maroon red tops, white underparts. Smooth black markings under eyes. White finger/toe tips. White and black stipes on arms/legs. Black tail tip.
  • Height: 5"7
  • Weight: 120lb
  • Build: Curvy and somewhat menacing.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Ruining the Universe.
Mutation: <Closed>
« on: February 10, 2016, 07:42:03 AM »
Thank you, to everyone who joined! The RP is now closed!

It's 2056 and war has broken out between the USA, China, Russia, and Canada. American scientists tried to create a serum that enhances human senses, but the experiment goes wrong. They has mixed small amounts of animal blood and other chemicals into seven young teenagers, only to have the subjects slowly transform into anthropomorphic beasts. The group escapes, running for their lives, avoiding mad scientists, war, and a program called the CIRCUIT, who wishes to exploit their powers.  Can they escape? Will they ever be normal again?

RULES:
1) Please keep your character close to the others as best as possible
2) Romance is permitted
3) PM me for plot ideas
4) Any species is allowed, even closed and/or made-up ones. They will be assumed concoctions of animal DNA.
5) Small amounts of violence is suggested
6) Magic isn't permitted, but small powers are. Pm me if in doubt.
7) We are in th future, so lot's of futury stuff!

A pic of what a city might look like.

Tings one might wear:

Please keep in mind that we are in a human world, but we ourselves are anthros. This we NOT be comfortable for our characters.

Form:

Name:
Species:
Detailed appearance or reference sheet:
Cloths:
Weapons:
Duslikes:

My form:
Name: Poe

Species: Terrafear

Detailed appearance or reference sheet:

Powers?: Small bolts of red lightning comes out of her hands when angered.

Cloths:

Weapons:

Duslikes: Many, many things.

Other? May add this later..

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 08:49:51 PM by Poe~ »
Be wild... Be mean...

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Mutation: Open!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 03:12:59 PM »
( Huh, I'm game :D )

Name: Frosk Yokeazich

Species: Zebra

Detailed Reference: Is a slimer male, with a yellow coat and white stripes. Then his Mohawk is floppy and tends to match in stripes but has a darker yellow. Then his eyes are a dull orange with a pretty shine. Finally he has hoofs at his feet that are a darker yellow like his hair.

Powers: Mind reading.

Clothing: He wears a pair of round black glasses, then a pair of dark yellow khakis, with a matching buisness top. Then he has a wrist watch and a striped scarf.

Weapons: A mancanic's multi perpose tool.

Dislikes: Annoying folks, rudeness, the emtpyness of the mind, being bored, silent chats, lemons, being pushed around, and being helpless.

Likes: Learning, taking things apart, others business, music, sweets, friends, puzzles, and being a free spirit.

Other: Is a orphan.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Maroon red tops, white underparts. Smooth black markings under eyes. White finger/toe tips. White and black stipes on arms/legs. Black tail tip.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 04:08:19 PM »
//Rasha, mind reading might be a little powerful. There should be boundaries of his power, like onlt to people who's guard is down/small snipets only of thought/current thoughts only/one person at a time.//
Be wild... Be mean...

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 04:14:53 PM »
((Ahhh ok.. Hmmmmm ah how about having it were it takes a lot out of me to do it.))
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 05:22:59 PM »
We'll start once a couple more people join.
Be wild... Be mean...

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 05:23:41 PM »
Okie dokie! :3

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 05:34:08 PM »
Name: Crest
Species: Dire Wolf
Detailed appearance or reference sheet: Crest is a silver furred dire wolf with scars across his body's from the experiments. He has a giants cross mark in the middle of his chefs which causes him to shout in pain when a certain amount of pressure is applied.
Powers?: Can control earth and stone however his powers are new so his powers are very limited but can be trained,
Cloths: The clothes Snake wore in Escape from L.A. Jacket included.
Weapons: Guns in my signature.
Dislikes: People whom judge him because of what happened, Sun Tan lotion, Russel Crowe in Les Mis and fashion trends,
Likes: His IPod, his Clothes, his guns, his new look and anyone who can look past what's happened.
Other? Is often sarcastic and at his darkest moments he hears a voice in his head,

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 06:16:19 PM »
Guys, we can each do one scene in the facility.

Poe's head hurt. Her vision was blurry, and her nose could only smell blood. Where was she? Poe raked her brain's memories. Ah, yes. I was here because BioTech wanted to create super-humans. They thought I would be the perfect test-subject. She tried to sit up, but all her muscles screamed out in pain. She slumped over again. I don't think it worked... Or maybe it did, and the effects are wearing off or something. Poe listened for any noises, and she heard beeping.

Beep...Beep... Beep...

Poe felt odd, she realized. Maybe she was a super-human! Maybe she would save her county from the war! Poe wiggled in somewhat excitement, only to feel a odd lump under her. She was confused, scared, and somewhat noxious. She wanted to know what was going on...

''Doctors? Scientists? Whats going on?'' Poe tries to yell. But her voice is cracked and odd. She feels like some monster from Marvel. Panic flared in her mind and she began to wrench herself around, some foreign feeling telling her something was wrong. Poe screams against her own blindness. Adrenaline pumps through her blood, and life  returns to her.  She notices restraints on her arms, and yanks. The chains break. She is surprised at her own strength. Anger fills her eyes, which rapidly clear. She looks around at the white room. A bed, tubes, blood tanks, and other medical things. She looks at a window, and is shocked. First, that a scientist is staring at her rather calmly. And second at her own reflection. A maroon red creature stares at her. Black stripes line her ears, arms, and legs. Three fingers, tipped with razor sharp claws. White feet paws. A long tail trailing  behind her. She  stepped toward her reflection, and the scientist walked backwards a step or two.

''It's perfect...'' The mad man says. Poe knows it's true. But now, she wasn't sure she wanted to be.

Be wild... Be mean...

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2016, 06:26:34 PM »
*Crest awakes on a pristine bed with white covers. He sits up with a stabbing sensation in his chest. He looks down and rips off his white shirt they somehow got him on. He looked down to a cross scar on his chest he winced before he noticed something. Is that fur?* What the he'll happened? *he muttered to himself. He got up. He remembered the whole biotech shtick bevause he wanted the money. Not expecting to gain fur!* Is there a mirror anywhere? *He looks around to find a mirror in the corner. He looked at his new body.  Fur everywhere, scars everywhere.* This is not right. *he says and punches the mirror, shattering it*

Seven years bad luck can't be much worse than this I guess. *he says wiping the blood off his fists. He looks around to see knives and scalpals.  What he assumed they used to do this to him. He knocked them over before seeing to scientists in a corner laughing.* What the he'll did you do? *Crest growls at them. A stocky scientist steps forward with A clipboard.*

We made perfection *the scientist say smiling*
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 06:28:32 PM by Crest »

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 06:32:22 PM »
//btw, being the owner of this RP I'd like to use that NPC to kinda spell this out//

'' You are all they are all perfect, really.'' The stocky scientist goes on. ''Absolutely gorgeous!'' He walks up and pinches the mutant's arm. ''I need to conduct experiments.  We tried to make super-humans, but this is much better..''
Be wild... Be mean...

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 06:33:59 PM »
((Oh that's fine. Does this mean we're in the same room then?))

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2016, 06:38:04 PM »
  I was having a dream, a dream about needles and older men staring at me. With joy in their eyes as I was in pain and discomfort for many reasons I hated the feeling that was deep inside and over my skin. But of course, this was just a dream... Right? Nope again I was wrong. For when I woke up. I can feel my body tense and plead for mercy. But soon, the pain was easing up so I could move without jolting my muscles. "H-hello? A-anyone their chap?" I called scared and worried it would be worse.

Then as if someone was waiting I heard a knob open and soon one of the Doctors I saw in my dream watched me and I looked away in fear and shame. But as I did, my head stopped to a mirror. And what I saw was both a blessing and a curse... I was what I always wanted to be. But believing my eyes played tricks I slolwy stepped up to stumble. Looking down I saw I had hoofs at the end of my scrubs..

Jumping back I landed on the cold floor and saw the doc wisper to himself as he jotted notes... I know a lot in my life but this...this seems like some trusted nightmare. So like normal I curled up and cried hoping THIS was just a bad dream..

(Yeah that's what it seems like.)

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 06:38:19 PM »
//answer is in this post//

''Of course, I will have to give you the run-down as I did that pretty little monster.'' He says maliciously. ''Basically, you belong to me now. The public can't know you exist, and I wouldn't try to escape. CIRCUIT will have their bloody fingers all over you guys. They will most likely kill you. Also, the war. If you get caught by the opposite side... Just don't get caught, if you ever do escape.''
Be wild... Be mean...

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2016, 06:50:50 PM »
*Crest stared at the scientist and spat towards him* I really don't care. Give me my money and let me go. I wanted to give sperm not my life. *he says angrily his left paw out. *

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 06:53:32 PM »
* I chuckled softly to myself about the sperm thingy but then realised that I may never be normal again* Ummm sir...I..I agree...I I wish to go home...I..I like talking to poeple and eating at Apple Trees...* I fold my amrs and slolwy stand up, trying to get used to these legs*