The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50868 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Nagaram
« Reply #570 on: June 20, 2016, 09:44:15 PM »
Brann shook his head, "Two wrongs don't make a right, I couldn't have killed him even if I wanted to... Do you have the right medical supply's to patch that up?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #571 on: June 20, 2016, 10:05:39 PM »
"It's not wrong, it's to defend... They all look at me like some monster. Slay me." She hissed. "Just wait, you'll see." Walking back Into the tower she nodded. "Yea I do. On the cabinet."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #572 on: June 20, 2016, 10:23:36 PM »
Brann followed Zaida into the tower, he sat down in silence, "What now? You think I made the right choice? You think he'll get more of his goons?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #573 on: June 20, 2016, 10:41:09 PM »
"I doubt it. Bandits don't rat, and they know others will interfere if they try to take us down... I'm sure he's learned his lesson." She grabbed the medical supplies.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #574 on: June 21, 2016, 02:02:47 AM »
Red Looked around tenliov, looking for madness*"Got off his leash, again, Hopefully he didn't mess with a **censor** guard again."*he said searching barrels*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #575 on: June 21, 2016, 02:05:23 AM »
'Folic walks out around a corner.' Oh well are you looking for me haha why am I always on a leash with you haha? .'turns around and starts to walk away.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #576 on: June 21, 2016, 02:07:02 AM »
"I doubt it. Bandits don't rat, and they know others will interfere if they try to take us down... I'm sure he's learned his lesson." She grabbed the medical supplies.

Brann sat in silence. He then asked, "You gonna be okay?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #577 on: June 21, 2016, 02:09:21 AM »
*He started following*"Since I can't trust you not o get into more trouble, or me and you are going to becaome the guards taxidermy Training DUMMIES!"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #578 on: June 21, 2016, 02:12:20 AM »
Well I want to do more I want a war with those stupid regular people who think they are better than us! 'He continues, taking his helmet off'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #579 on: June 21, 2016, 02:23:33 AM »
*He sighed before saying*"We both know we would get completely obliderated, And after many years of undeath, I do NOT want to die again, we should atleast hunt. get our strength up,"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #580 on: June 21, 2016, 02:25:20 AM »
"Yea I usually am..." She paused looking at him. Zaida turned around to the corner, her top armor  fading away as she wore her underclothing. Feeling the wound and fur around it, grabbing the curved needle and the thread and sighing. "...It's too hard for me to do the whole thing, could you stitch it. please?"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #581 on: June 21, 2016, 02:26:04 AM »
We wouldn't if we had necromancers raise the dead of the battlefield then our army would grow as we fought no matter how many men died haha... I don't mind dying if I didn't have a curse of insanity I would but it would mean a end to the voices
I'm that Joker!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #582 on: June 21, 2016, 02:27:54 AM »
"Yea I usually am..." She paused looking at him. Zaida turned around to the corner, her top armor  fading away as she wore her underclothing. Feeling the wound and fur around it, grabbing the curved needle and the thread and sighing. "...It's too hard for me to do the whole thing, could you stitch it. please?"

Brann nodded, "Will do." He grabbed the needle and the thread and began to stitch up the wound, he was a little shaky since he's never done this before. After a few moments he smiled, "There. All better."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #583 on: June 21, 2016, 02:37:30 AM »
Zaida had her arms crossed over her chest and looked away the whole time. Her ears flicked as she looked at part of the stitches. "Thank you..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #584 on: June 21, 2016, 02:41:36 AM »
"Necromancy undeath is different, then unfinished buisness undead like, well, me."*he said looking at madness*"Necromancy undeath basically makes you A mindless meat-puppet that has no soul, free ill, or high mental faculties, Unfinished buisness Is a soul being put back in the host, As A punishment or just to finish what they wanted to before they died"