The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Resident Evil: Operation CLEAN-UP  (Read 18957 times)

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
Re: Resident Evil: Operation CLEAN-UP
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2016, 08:55:19 AM »
*Cresst jumped backwards, falling over. The gun fire shocked him tremendously. Was he gonna die?* No nope not tonight. *he said to himself*

Offline Cyprus Alpenglow

• Vibrating Furby
  • But I’ll keep on the path now and evermore.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Marbled Onyx Black/Midnight Purple
  • Height: 6' 3
  • Weight: 172 lbs
  • Build: Average, moderately toned
  • Currently: Heartbroken
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2016, 01:08:47 PM »
Cyprus popped his head over a damaged concrete barricade, lined his sights up with an infected on an overhead balcony, and squeezed off three quick shots from his rifle. The infected buckled forwards and fell several stories, bubbling away into nothing after it had landed violently. Ducking back into cover, his hand dove to the radio on his chest, and pressed into the transmit button.
"Guard detail, town is absolutely swarming. Eyes on the roofs, I want you on highest alert 'cause there's no telling if we're going to need to retre-"
A shot shattered a large chunk of concrete beside his head, prompting him to duck down even further to escape the gunfire. Hand back on his rifle, he rose back out of cover and fired off several more shots at advancing mutants. Soon hearing the empty click of his weapon, he dropped his magazine to the floor and replaced it with a fresh one, racking the bolt.
"We need to flank!" he yelled, pointing to two of the closest agents. "You two, with me! We're going into the complex!"
Cyprus leapt to his feet and sprinted towards the large glass doors of the apartment complex, drawing his sidearm and firing two quick rounds into one of the glass panes, weakening it enough to allow him to jump straight through the door frame and shatter the glass. Two agents, one armed with a small sub-machine gun, and the other with a shotgun, followed suit.
"All empty words and all rhymes will fade
As the light of last candle flickers away
If the story is over, this chapter my last
Let it be my best one, let it be my own"

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2016, 01:26:40 PM »
*Crest was on top of the apartment building was absolutely terrified * God damn it! *he shouted, he looks towards the bottom of the building and started climbing down slowly* please don't look through a window.

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2016, 01:48:28 PM »
Akim continued moving towards the helicopters trying not to get spotted. The gunfire in the distance acted as a good motivator for that.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2016, 01:51:58 PM »
Ray looked around, and kept his rifle ready. He keyed up on his radio, and answered Cyprus. "Y-Yes sir!" Ray checked the rooftops, completely missing both Crest and Akim. He was obviously frightened, unsure of where the infected were coming from. The chain-link fences surrounding the football field kept the LZ safe, but for how long.

Offline Cyprus Alpenglow

• Vibrating Furby
  • But I’ll keep on the path now and evermore.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Marbled Onyx Black/Midnight Purple
  • Height: 6' 3
  • Weight: 172 lbs
  • Build: Average, moderately toned
  • Currently: Heartbroken
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2016, 01:56:17 PM »
Laying flush against a wall, Cyprus gestured for the shotgun agent to breach the door. The soldier locked his barrel against the door's hinge, firing a buckshot round into the metal and shattering it, before doing the same to the other hinge. Cyprus drew his MP-AX and dove around the corner, firing some quick suppression shots at three mutants attempting to pick off his men. One promptly fell, but the others dove into their own cover, blind-firing like crazy over tables and chairs. Sliding into cover behind a sofa, Cyprus found himself being peppered with rounds.
A few seconds later, a wooden door behind the mutants shattered, and several more mutants flocked into the room. Reaching to his vest, Cyprus grabbed a frag grenade, pulled the pin with his teeth, and tossed it aimlessly over his head. Seconds later, a deafening explosion shattered the windows and tore apart the mutants suppressing him. The building shook slightly at the sudden vibration, but seemed to be holding well.
"All empty words and all rhymes will fade
As the light of last candle flickers away
If the story is over, this chapter my last
Let it be my best one, let it be my own"

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2016, 01:59:05 PM »
*Crest Got shook off violently luckily however he was at a safe distance* Okay. Now what? *he walks slowly towards the field*

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2016, 02:00:25 PM »
Akim saw that the soldier that was left back as a gaurd was distracted on the radio. He took this as his chance, so he ran up behind him, threw him onto the ground, smashed his radio, and held him at gunpoint with his pistol.

"I do not want a fight. If you hand over your weapons, and let me take one of this helicopters, you will sustain no injury."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2016, 02:05:59 PM »
Ray blinked. "W-W-We're t-trying t-to save e-everyone. E-Estimated p-population e-evac r-requires all o-of the helicopters. W-Why are you doing this?"

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2016, 02:22:24 PM »
Because Im one of the infected mate. I prefer to be able to leave this place rather than die... quite simple really.

*continued smashing radio with boot*

Now. If I were you, I would tell my superiors that you got knocked out,  so you couldnt stop me.

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2016, 02:28:33 PM »
*Crest lurked around the city, slowly becoming more stressed* Where the hell am I meant to go? *He says*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2016, 02:31:22 PM »
Ray blinked. "I-Infected? H-How? Y-You're not k-killing me."

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2016, 02:34:13 PM »
*lowers gun*

"I cant do this. Evacuate the civilians. Here is our story bro; I came by here, but you shot me and I ran off. You broke your radio because you are clumsy."

*shoots self in foot*

"Just to validate that story. It will heal in an hour anyway. Stand up and get back to work... and try to look less terrified. Some of us are not horrible blood thirsty monsters."

*begins walking away from the helicopter*

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2016, 02:36:38 PM »
*Walks toward the field where the helicopters have been* Hmm if I get on there I got myself a ticket to Chicago. *he says to him self and loads his guns*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2016, 02:37:11 PM »
Ray blinked, and after a few moments, passed out. The tension and stress of the situation finally got to him.