The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Snul\'s.. Kiss-A-Pult!  (Read 604 times)

Kyuusoku

Snul\'s.. Kiss-A-Pult!
« on: January 20, 2016, 05:04:34 AM »
Why would you make ANOTHER kissing thread?

This is one of the eldest reasons in the book, I'm extremely bored and it's 3:00am and I'm a teenager, and I don't know what to do with my life =)

[How does this "kiss-a-pult" work?
Well, about every ten-twenty minutes or so, me or one of the other people who work this thread will come, and you will get a "kiss".
Then, that next person will get to "kiss" the poster that posts twenty minutes after they did =D

What are "kisses"?
 "Kisses" are the currency we use in this thread, and a "bank" which I will post later collects the kisses. You have your own shop if you join the thread, and you can sell art, writing, etc for a certain number of "kisses". Each player at the beginning of the day will earn 10 "kisses" automatically.

I or one of the "kiss creators" will "turn on" the Kiss-A-Pult in the morning, and I/they'll fling a kiss. Twenty minutes later, the kiss will land someone, and that one kiss will come out of the bank. But, from the kiss creator's shop, you gain five kisses! So, if a kiss lands on you, you give one, and gain five!

What happens if nobody is there to start the Kiss-A-Pult at the beginning of the day? Or nobody to keep track of kisses?
 We don't need to worry much about this, I will be on every morning at seven o' clock, and start the Kiss-A-Pult, and I'll be on as often as I can to look at the changes in kiss numbers. If I'm not on, someone PLEASE keep track, the first person who starts keeping track, don't add posts of it, just "modify" that one. But if you're participating in today's game, post as much as possible to win! The "kiss-keeper" if I'm gone, will gain 50 kisses!

More about the kisses currency!
You're awarded 10 kisses immediately in the morning!  You can use kisses to buy & sell items in your shop! You can trade/gift kisses! Kisses are stored in the bank! Each new player starts with 100 kisses!
~~~~
The kisses bank!

Player Name: Snul
Amount of Kisses: 50
--
Player Name:
AOK:
--
Player Name:
AOK:

Player shops! [You can have any amount of item in your shop!]
Name: Snul's Shop
Selling: Fursona Art
[Link/Writing/Other]-AOK: (AOK: Amount Of Kisses || I take offers)
[Link/Writing/Other]-AOK:

Rules!
[WIP ATM, You can still post]

Post Merge: January 20, 2016, 05:19:44 AM
 *The Kiss-A-Pult would let out a "whirring" sound, and fling a single kiss out of Snul's bank, and toss it out onto the crowd before her. Twenty minutes would go by before the first person would find it, though.*
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:19:44 AM by Snul, Reason: Merged DoublePost »