The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Olm Highland - PM TO JOIN  (Read 838 times)

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
Olm Highland - PM TO JOIN
« on: January 13, 2016, 06:58:44 AM »

Hi guys, Ibi here. This is a mountainside survivalist rp. Try and stay in character as much as possible. This first post was mostly to set the scene - A group of friends decide to go skydiving but things go wrong.
I'm going to go ahead and say this now; It's my first RP so I'll gladly accept ideas and suggestions.
Try and maintain good grammar so that everyone else can understand you. Thanks!
---
Ibi is gender neutral in this post and will be referred to using them/they/their.
---

It was on impact that Ibi realised they were in trouble. The skydiving group had been hit by an unexpected storm that blew them several miles off course. It was sheer fluke that Ibi was able to open their parachute safely and land in a small clearing, but they had no idea about the rest of the group. Worried, they started to climb the mountain to get a better viewpoint.
It had been several minutes and there was still no sign of anyone else. I knew that this was a mistake. Ibi thought, Why didn't anyone listen to me?
Distracted by their own thoughts, Ibi barely noticed the parachute tangled in the tree above them until their arm was caught in a loose cord. Looking up, it was clear that whoever had used this parachute was no longer here. Ibi also realised that they must be injured due to the red streaks trailing down the tree. I need to find whoever was in this parachute and I need to help them. We need to find everyone else before dark.
Ibi tried to look for the sun through the trees, to determine how much light was left in the day, but it was too cloudy.
That's when they heard the scream.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Rainbowbulldog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Brown fur with darker arms and legs
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 220 lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Thinking about food
Re: Olm Highland - PM TO JOIN
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 03:51:39 AM »
Garen limped down the somewhat steep hillside. He was all scratched up hitting a tree on his way down from the plane. After he managed to un-latch his parachute the branch he was using to climb down, broke under his weight. When he hit the ground his right leg was in a large amount of pain but he needed to make sure everyone else was ok. Garen didn't notice a root in front of him and went tumbling down the hill. Once at the bottom he struggled get up, his already injured leg hurt more.

Then he heard a scream coming from somewhere. He couldn't really tell which direction.
This would have been better if there was punch and pie